PDA

View Full Version : House Door

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 09:58 PM
TL -

I'm honestly loving the game. The little things that bother me so far are not enough to make me dislike the game. BUT SERIOUSLY, WHY IS THE HOUSE DOOR BASICALLY IN THE BACKYARD?! It does not make any sense to me. In other games it makes sense [like FS,RS,BS] because there is a road/street of some sort so no matter what the door makes sense. But here....the house is in the middle of this giant yard, in the middle of nowhere. I feel like the house is on the WAY BACK of someones large farm.

As we add rooms and expand...logically, a visitor would walk all the way to the backyard just to enter the house. Could we please the option to move the door [by dragging, just like the windows...I really love that]? This way we can at least always move the front door closer to the front since the Main room cannot be moved. Could we also get more door options? That'd be great.

mattyboo1
08-24-12, 10:01 PM
TL -

I'm honestly loving the game. The little things that bother me so far are not enough to make me dislike the game. BUT SERIOUSLY, WHY IS THE HOUSE DOOR BASICALLY IN THE BACKYARD?! It does not make any sense to me. In other games it makes sense [like FS,RS,BS] because there is a road/street of some sort so no matter what the door makes sense. But here....the house is in the middle of this giant yard, in the middle of nowhere. I feel like the house is on the WAY BACK of someones large farm.

As we add rooms and expand...logically, a visitor would walk all the way to the backyard just to enter the house. Could we please the option to move the door [by dragging, just like the windows...I really love that]? This way we can at least always move the front door closer to the front since the Main room cannot be moved. Could we also get more door options? That'd be great.
This is the only teamlava game I do not play but I agree that description is good and the door placement is not logical

LCAHEARTS
08-31-12, 07:29 PM
This is the only teamlava game I do not play but I agree that description is good and the door placement is not logical

Sorry I never saw your reply. Exactly, not logical at all. The more days I've played, the more annoyed I am with it. Especially since now I have a mailbox that isn't anywhere near the house door.

Zetra
09-02-12, 04:12 AM
Hope they put a path between the door and the Backyard door.

LCAHEARTS
09-03-12, 04:50 PM
Hope they put a path between the door and the Backyard door.

There are two doors?