PDA

View Full Version : Wall Colour Bug

PinkCrescent
11-21-10, 03:19 AM
I was about to change my last wall colour at the edge to Black from White but as I replaced it with Black, I couldn't touch anything else and I could only touch the buttons of Restaurant Story such as the Design and the Main buttons. The next thing I did, the whole program closed. I hope you can fix this as it is getting really annoying.

windskii
11-21-10, 08:48 AM
a similar thing happens to me, there's a few patches of my wall left that I can't seem to wallpaper even though I have way over the amount of money required. it just keeps jumping back to design menu when i tap the 2nd time "tap again to buy" and it ends up just getting stuck on the design menu after a few more attempts. please fix it!

windskii

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:09 AM
a similar thing happens to me, there's a few patches of my wall left that I can't seem to wallpaper even though I have way over the amount of money required. it just keeps jumping back to design menu when i tap the 2nd time "tap again to buy" and it ends up just getting stuck on the design menu after a few more attempts. please fix it!

windskii

You guys are annoying. Thanks for showing you don't know how to read. Thanks for also adding yet another thread on a topic we have known about for weeks, and that the moderator also has a sticky thread to keep us updated on.

Morons

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:10 AM
Just had the same bug experience. The most left wall is unpaintable!

The strange thing is this:
-everything is working fine before painting
-when you have painted the wall, you can't move the camera
-you can only push buttons
-when you visit some one else, the game crashes
-when you try to re-open the game, it stops(only one time after the crash)

Please fix this (and other bugs)!

veracuisine

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:44 AM
Just had the same bug experience. The most left wall is unpaintable!

The strange thing is this:
-everything is working fine before painting
-when you have painted the wall, you can't move the camera
-you can only push buttons
-when you visit some one else, the game crashes
-when you try to re-open the game, it stops(only one time after the crash)

Please fix this (and other bugs)!

veracuisine

Had to join the moron club?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3014-Wallpaper-Bug/page11

Sigh.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:51 PM
Had to join the moron club?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3014-Wallpaper-Bug/page11

Sigh.

Gosh could you be anymore rude?! They didn't know so just relax!

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:55 PM
Gosh could you be anymore rude?! They didn't know so just relax!

Actually, yes, I could've been. I was holding back. Lmao. And I'm actually quite relaxed at the mo. Thanks. Hope you are too, now can we let these useless duplicate threads die already and get back to the main thread for discussion of the dastardly wallpaper bug?