PDA

View Full Version : Game slips back

tinycloud
08-24-12, 07:23 PM
A frustrating issue that occurs over and over again. Take an action, coin collection, goods etc and the game forgets the progress made. When this is collection based, at least you can just recollect but when it's linked to goal progress, i'm having to wait hours to complete an action i have already finished! Also, i make a request to a friend, it's forgotten and yet i'm unable to make another? Game just seems really glitchy at the moment.

hotbeef
08-27-12, 01:38 AM
Make sure you have a strong wifi connection and are running the up to date version of the game

canderel
08-30-12, 11:04 AM
What I've noticed several times now is that the counter on the buildings sometimes don't recognise the parts already sent to you (while the newsfeed already tells you that someone has responded to your request) when the app is still running in the background. While force-closing and re-opening usually fixes this, it can get quite annoying after a while!

canderel
08-30-12, 11:05 AM
doesn't recognise :)

kooky panda
08-30-12, 11:10 AM
There can be a little delay in you seeing the new items sent to you. If you wait long enough they will show up but if you are in a hurry then you will need to force close the application and reopen to see the items.

canderel
08-30-12, 12:05 PM
Ah, ok, could well be that not enough time had passed, seeing as I'm quite eager to level up and expand, so I check in quite frequently at the moment :)