PDA

View Full Version : Block the Door?

AnnasCoffee
08-24-12, 05:40 PM
Okay, I know TL is against us blocking the door. But I don't want these creepy people in my house. The one guy keeps telling me "your so good looking" and "I feel right at home". All I can think is "GET THE BEEP OUT OF MY HOUSE"!

I dont want my "dream home" open to the public! So I blocked my door. The people coming in serve no purpose.

marrrina
08-24-12, 05:58 PM
I assumed their presence related to the little gifts we're left behind that translate to coins (the flowers, the gift boxes, the cupcakes)

AnnasCoffee
08-24-12, 06:11 PM
I thought that too. But I'm still getting the little 10 coin gifts. My neighbors can still like me. I can still earn coins. And my house is peaceful. Now if I could only say that about my real life house:)

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 09:47 PM
Okay, I know TL is against us blocking the door. But I don't want these creepy people in my house. The one guy keeps telling me "your so good looking" and "I feel right at home". All I can think is "GET THE BEEP OUT OF MY HOUSE"!

I dont want my "dream home" open to the public! So I blocked my door. The people coming in serve no purpose.

LOL!!! I know right? "THIS IS THE BEST HOUSE!" Sometimes I swear the guy follows my girl into the bedroom and she'll leave it and go to the kitchen and he'll gladly follow while saying "I feel right at home". Honestly though...doesn't really bother me. For now anyways!

sweetstuff525
08-24-12, 09:49 PM
They also do promo for ther tl games ... Some say I'm addicted to bubble mania...... I love fashion story

trace35
08-29-12, 06:30 PM
One guy just came into my house and said " I need a shower"
Shudder.

Gems555
08-31-12, 02:26 PM
who is it that is writing the messages?? im so confused?? hah

LCAHEARTS
08-31-12, 07:22 PM
who is it that is writing the messages?? im so confused?? hah

I believe it's game generated/programmed. Not the users or players visiting and such :)