PDA

View Full Version : Place mats

ccane77
08-24-12, 04:51 PM
Placemats will not stay on table. They keep going under the table even though it shows them on the table.

kooky panda
08-24-12, 05:01 PM
Placemats will not stay on table. They keep going under the table even though it shows them on the table.
I have had the same issue with the wok. (it is on my floor now.. lol)
I will report the placemat issue over.

kooky panda
08-24-12, 05:23 PM
I got my placemat on the table.

When you buy it, if you place it on the floor first, you may not be able to place it on the table.
Try storing it and placing it again.

Which placemat setting are you using?

pinkster73
08-24-12, 06:09 PM
Do you have cats in your home story? Cats cause placemats to be on the floor at my house. :p

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 09:53 PM
Do you have cats in your home story? Cats cause placemats to be on the floor at my house. :p

LOL!!!

Kooky - I tried storing and placing, but no matter what it just stays on the floor. I was using the green placemat. But the same goes for the fruit bowl.

mattyboo1
08-24-12, 09:55 PM
do you have cats in your home story? Cats cause placemats to be on the floor at my house. :p

lol ...

kooky panda
08-25-12, 06:27 AM
LOL!!!

Kooky - I tried storing and placing, but no matter what it just stays on the floor. I was using the green placemat. But the same goes for the fruit bowl.

I got my fruit bowl on my coffee table and my beach placemat on the table. When placing I did have to get it just in the right spot on the table for it to place.

On the placement I could only place one.

ccane77
08-25-12, 06:34 AM
My placemats are now staying on the table.

LynnStorm8
08-26-12, 06:12 PM
My place mat and fruit bowls are still on the floor.

I'm swearing off these decos until
the bug is fixed.

kooky panda
08-26-12, 07:24 PM
My place mat and fruit bowls are still on the floor.

I'm swearing off these decos until
the bug is fixed.
Try storing them, then try placing them again, but directly on the table.
Do not place on floor and drag up to the table.

LynnStorm8
08-26-12, 08:04 PM
I did!

After a million tries,
finally managed to get the fruit bowl on my coffee table.

The place mat...
I managed to get it on my simple table and island ONCE.
Moved the table and island, back on the floor.

Sighs...

kerribowberri
08-26-12, 08:09 PM
Lynn, if it makes you feel any better....you are not alone. I haven't been able to get anything to stay on my simple table.

Potatocat
08-26-12, 10:36 PM
Are you guys seeing the tables highlighted in green when you place the items? I've found that for instance if you want a vase on a table, you have to hover the vase over the table until the table is highlighted in green. Only then can you place. Also when you move an item with something on it, be sure to only tap the item not the object on it, then they should move together :)

kerribowberri
08-27-12, 01:35 PM
Yes, I'm waiting for the full green...no red.