PDA

View Full Version : Something REALLY crazy happened to me.

NeeOnn
08-24-12, 03:38 PM
So, one morning I was playing RS, I didn't want any mad customers while my food was finishing. And picture this: once my food was done, I didn't unblock the door until a little while after and they got in and started eating!

What do you think?

lilacpear
08-24-12, 04:47 PM
That actually happened to me once in Nightclub Story. I think it's a glitch in the game but it could explain why some users of all the games report food "disappearing" from their counters while their stores are closed. Strange but plausible that it's just a bug.

-lp

kooky panda
08-24-12, 05:47 PM
The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

NeeOnn
08-25-12, 09:37 AM
Okay! But I just do it overnight when there's no food.

mattyboo1
08-25-12, 08:14 PM
There should just be a feature where you can't place objects on front of the door I saw that in a different game

Potatocat
08-27-12, 06:21 AM
Why is TL so against blocking the door??? The bots slowed me down SOOOOO much I had to block otherwise I would force closed even more than normal ( unbearable).

starstar2
08-27-12, 06:39 AM
Why is TL so against blocking the door??? The bots slowed me down SOOOOO much I had to block otherwise I would force closed even more than normal ( unbearable).

Coz maybe we are 24 hours restaurant talking at here 24 hours forum.
Will recommend slower food rate for lower level instead.

bobbyrae
08-27-12, 07:23 AM
You don't have to block the door. Your heart rating will drop but as soon as you put food out it goes back up pretty quickly. With a low heart rating you also will sell less food so your counters will not empty as quickly.

kooky panda
08-27-12, 10:58 AM
It is not that TL is against blocking the door, they recommend that you do not do it, because there is no way to deternmine what will happen in your game.(quick sales) if you block the door.

Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game it is only a work around some players have found.