PDA

View Full Version : Simple table

trace35
08-24-12, 03:14 PM
Every time I collect from the simple table, the processing screen pops up a few seconds later and resets so I always have to collect twice.

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 09:49 PM
Every time I collect from the simple table, the processing screen pops up a few seconds later and resets so I always have to collect twice.

This was happening to me also. I just stored the table, it was so annoying.

mattyboo1
08-24-12, 09:51 PM
For a second I thought this was restaurant story but no it's home design

AnnasCoffee
08-24-12, 11:12 PM
I'm having a lot of difficultly collecting likes. I collect the likes, the, i get an error that says "processing"... The money is taken back out of my total and the likes are back on the furniture.

trace35
08-25-12, 07:24 PM
Yep Anna, I think we are talking about the same problem. My table has a vase on it, and when I remove it I don't have the issue anymore. Maybe we should merge our threads! Or maybe the problem will be fixed and we won't have to worry!

AnnasCoffee
08-25-12, 07:47 PM
Yeah, the threads are the same, sorry I didn't read this thread first... I was in a hurry to get back to my game!! ... Hehehe

trace35
08-25-12, 07:58 PM
Your loving it, aren't you!

kooky panda
08-26-12, 03:54 PM
I have reported this sparkle issue over to the community managers.
I have an area and when I click it , I get the coins, then the processing screen, then I lose the coins.

trace35
08-26-12, 04:52 PM
Yes, that is it exactly! It seems to be Surfaces with an item sitting on them eg table with a vase, tv cabinet with a tv on it etc.

digital_ghost
08-26-12, 05:21 PM
My problem isn't the processing popup, I don't get that too often. I'm just finding it impossible to click on my sparkling door.

AnnasCoffee
08-26-12, 05:25 PM
Your loving it, aren't you!

Yes, I have beautiful furniture and a COFFEE POT !! I have so many plans for my house! Back to collecting coins!

Oh... Also I had a 5 bookcases all right next to each other... I couldn't collect the sparkles. I separated them with one space inbetween each bookcase.... Now i can collect from the bookcases.

AnnasCoffee
08-26-12, 05:26 PM
My problem isn't the processing popup, I don't get that too often. I'm just finding it impossible to click on my sparkling door.

Is there a piece of furniture or picture on the wall right next to the door? Maybe try moving it. If stuff is too close together you can't collect.

AnnasCoffee
08-26-12, 05:27 PM

Hey wait a minute... I've never gotten sparkles on my DOOR. Are you sure it's not on furniture next to the door?

CuddlyDragon
08-26-12, 06:22 PM
Forwarded, thank you for letting us know! :)

trace35
08-26-12, 07:38 PM
Is there a piece of furniture or picture on the wall right next to the door? Maybe try moving it. If stuff is too close together you can't collect.

Yeah, it sounds like a bug, like in bs when we'd get a tip on the register we couldn't get rid of. I don't think we can even like doors!

kerribowberri
08-26-12, 08:06 PM
I'm having a hard time setting objects on the simple table. The object looks like it is there but when I click the accept button the object ends up on the floor.

trace35
08-26-12, 08:20 PM
What is the object? Try a vase and see if it still happens

kerribowberri
08-26-12, 09:23 PM
I just tried a vase and it did work. I can't get the teapot, teacup or placemat on the simple table.

Potatocat
08-26-12, 10:24 PM
I'm having a hard time setting objects on the simple table. The object looks like it is there but when I click the accept button the object ends up on the floor.

Yes this is annoying...you have to keep hovering the object over the item you want to place it on...and when that item is highlighted in green that is when it is actually going to work. For instance to put the teacup on the simple table, hover the teacup aroubd on the tble until the simple table is highlightedin green. That's when the objects "make contact" lol. It can still be tough to do it though!

enaid03
08-27-12, 06:22 PM
My 2 cents. These sparkles are beyond hard to collect. It seems that you have to tap in the exact spot. I find myself tapping a dozen times (no exaggeration here) in order to collect. All the other TL games are pretty straightforward when it comes to collecting. This one is pretty tough.

Which makes it worse when the game freezes, and you need recollect what you just finally were able to collect.

trace35
08-27-12, 06:38 PM
I agree, but also be aware that there is a delay of a few seconds between tapping and collecting. ( which is annoying in itself)

AnnasCoffee
08-28-12, 02:42 PM
Any update on this issue?

It's starting to interfer with how I play the game. I just spent a lot of gems on an ottoman. I have a rug under the ottoman and a teapot on top of the ottoman...

I CAN'T get the re-appearing sparkles and the processing error to stop.

Should I just stop buying decorations... Or should we all stop liking our neighbors... Or can someone let us know if you can fix it... Or do you need to do a manual update?

This is REALLY annoying !

AnnasCoffee
08-30-12, 10:28 AM
I cant get rid of the sparkles... I have to tap 50 times and then it just processes and THEY'RE BACK. I evens toured the furniture and the sparkles STILL come back... There isn't even any thing there to like... They are GHOST sparkles!

Same thing with the "Boris Stove"... Funny thing with the Boris stove... I have 2 of them... But only one of them is malfunctioning.

AnnasCoffee
08-30-12, 10:29 AM
Edit... Should be "even stored" not "evens toured".

trace35
08-30-12, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I think my simple table for the most part is pretending to be liked. How sad 

ashrb
08-31-12, 01:09 PM
I'm at the point where I don't even like collecting tips because it always processes and refreshes everything and I have to start all over then it happens again. Just too frustrating and buggy.

silverwind7
09-06-12, 11:48 AM
I started a thread just now with a similar problem and was redirected to this one...

I don't get any processing screen whatsoever. I just see my bookcase sparkling, I collect the sparkles and two seconds later it's sparkling again! And I've noticed that when it starts sparkling again, I lose 20 coins. I tap On it, collect the coins but it does the same thing again: deducts 20 coins, starts glittering again and I have to recollect it. So annoying... And The sparkles aren't from my neighbors... So where are they coming from!!??