PDA

View Full Version : Someone's robbing my home!

marrrina
08-24-12, 02:46 PM
So since today I've noticed items keep disappearing from my home randomly.. First the toilet (twice at that), then the counter, then the drawer and now my fridge and oven.

Somehow they keep winding up in storage despite the fact I never touched them! So it's not really a robbery of course but pretty creepy all the same.

marrrina
08-24-12, 05:44 PM
I reinstalled the game a while ago hoping it would help but a majority of the furniture in one room disappeared all at once to storage

kooky panda
08-24-12, 05:53 PM
I have not had this happen. Are you moving your rooms?

marrrina
08-24-12, 06:00 PM
I have not had this happen. Are you moving your rooms?

Not touching them at all. The game is almost always closed when this happens. However the last time it happened (I was simply collecting some coins) the Processing... pop-up appeared and when it disappeared 4 pieces of furniture had vanished.

kooky panda
08-24-12, 06:19 PM
I will pass this over.

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 09:43 PM
Not touching them at all. The game is almost always closed when this happens. However the last time it happened (I was simply collecting some coins) the Processing... pop-up appeared and when it disappeared 4 pieces of furniture had vanished.

I'm having the same exact glitch except mine happens when I'm adding decor. If I add ANYTHING, when I leave Design, my counters/sink/accessories in the bathroom are gone. This happens probably 75% of the time. Super annoying.

marrrina
08-25-12, 04:42 AM
I'm having the same exact glitch except mine happens when I'm adding decor. If I add ANYTHING, when I leave Design, my counters/sink/accessories in the bathroom are gone. This happens probably 75% of the time. Super annoying.

Glad it isn't just me. Thought I was beginning to sound crazy :) But it is quite an unusual problem. Someone in another thread said her things disappeared but didnt even get put in storage.

LCAHEARTS
08-25-12, 10:04 AM
Glad it isn't just me. Thought I was beginning to sound crazy :) But it is quite an unusual problem. Someone in another thread said her things disappeared but didnt even get put in storage.

:( That sucks. Luckily that doesn't happen to me. Apparently my laundry is getting robbed now too. This thief loves water related rooms.

laceylaine
08-25-12, 02:54 PM
Having the same problem. Anytime I go into design to buy or place anything, some else gets put in to storage by itself. Things I don't even touch, sometimes it's everything in one room that disappears into storage. Annoying.

ButterPanda
08-25-12, 09:50 PM

When this happens for each of you is it only when you are adding d?cor? If so, what decorations are you adding when it occurs?

laceylaine
08-25-12, 10:19 PM
I noticed it happens when I place a new wallpaper or floor that is touching the items. Whatever sink, dresser, or items on the dresser, that are touching the wall or floor that I just changed, sometimes disappears into storage after exiting the design menu.

marrrina
08-26-12, 08:06 AM
Currently experiencing this in a different way. Counters I've rotated have gone invisible (that is they're still on the floor but invisible and I have to force close the game for them to appear again) or they get dropped back in storage.

AuntyRose32
08-26-12, 12:16 PM
When this happens for each of you is it only when you are adding d?cor? If so, what decorations are you adding when it occurs?

My items disappear when I place wallpaper. Whatever dresser, counter etc, is against the wall where I am placing the wallpaper just vanishes. Luckily it ends up in my inventory and I'm not having to replace the item. So it's annoying but not terrible.

juls3622
08-26-12, 01:41 PM
I have had several issues. When I moved my sink I lost it. Could not find it in storage and bought another one. When it was ready my oven turned into a sink, so now I had two. I clicked on the extra sink to do something with it and it turned into an oven. It was like they were superimposed. I got rid of them and started over. Then I had trouble with a teapot and the beauty tray. I could not get the teapot on the same counter as the teacup, it would show the clock but the teapot did not appear. I finally got it on another table, but when I tried to move it, gone! The beauty tray will only go on the floor! This game is really buggy.

alizo
08-26-12, 11:56 PM
The first time I bought wallpaper and the disappear and i say no problem
the second thing I bought the stuff of the bathroom and now they too disappear what happens and how Retrieve My Stuff and where is my money

enaid03
08-27-12, 06:26 PM
I have a chair and a plant that I keep placing, and need to pull out of inventory each time I buy new wallpaper.

alizo
08-28-12, 01:34 AM
what now how is help us my stuff my money some help here >>>????<<<

ashrb
08-28-12, 07:20 PM
This started happening to me today and it's soooo annoying! Literally every time the game says 'processing' I'll have a room where almost everything in there goes in to storage. It's happening more and more frequently :/

meteor7
08-31-12, 12:04 AM
This started for me today. I added a room earlier today, everything was fine for hours, and now everything I placed in the room is gone. I've also noticed tabletop items like vases keep ending up in storage as well. I play on Ipad2.

aooty22
09-03-12, 08:16 PM
This happened to me last night. When I went to bed everything was in place, by morning half of my stuff was back in storage. Today it happened again but only with a few items. I've never noticed it happening when decorating though, like others have said.

xoxjenn
09-03-12, 09:10 PM
This just happened to me. :( Luckily, it was in storage.

luckylove57
09-04-12, 09:56 AM
The same thing happens to me. Tired of my stuff disappearing and having to set it up.

stargrl718
09-05-12, 10:39 AM
I was gifting a friend (kp) when the processing screen appeared and the design option populated although it wasn't my home. I noticed I had the ability to move, store and sell items as if it was my house! If u select home it will take u back however I'd hate for someone to sell items I paid gems for... Especially since tl has strict non refundable gem guidelines. Please fix this as I noticed my kitchen items were in storage today(thankfully)

kooky panda
09-05-12, 10:42 AM
I was gifting a friend (kp) when the processing screen appeared and the design option populated although it wasn't my home. I noticed I had the ability to move, store and sell items as if it was my house! If u select home it will take u back however I'd hate for someone to sell items I paid gems for... Especially since tl has strict non refundable gem guidelines. Please fix this as I noticed my kitchen items were in storage today(thankfully)
This is a known issue in the games. Anything you did in your neighbors game will not save.

farmer217
09-05-12, 10:54 PM
teamlava, can you please fix this problem?!? Every day something is gone from one of my rooms! It's getting really annoying having to replace missing pieces. Thanks.

Mimi3girls
09-18-16, 03:01 AM
I had the same problems with things randomly moving themselves to storage.
How do I get them out of storage so I can place them back in the house?

Rynetory2
09-18-16, 06:49 AM
You can get more information on the game in this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?34610-Home-Design-Reference-Thread