PDA

View Full Version : Lake Where Land Used to be

ChuckTown1
08-24-12, 01:00 PM
I am playing on an iphone 3 and am at level 15. I paid my 7000 coins to expand my city into an area that contained the usual grass, trees and rocks. When the expansion was completed the area was full of water with no room to build anything. Any way to get my coins back or get rid of the water??

kooky panda
08-24-12, 01:03 PM
click on the water and you should be able to removed it like you do trees.

ChuckTown1
08-26-12, 09:55 AM
Thanks. Seems to be working, but taking a lot of energy. Any way to prevent it happening again?

hotbeef
08-27-12, 12:55 AM
Thanks. Seems to be working, but taking a lot of energy. Any way to prevent it happening again?

I know, 20 energy to be exact. Same thing happened to me but there's no way of knowing when it will happen again

79MattG
08-30-12, 06:35 PM
I had a recent expansion suddenly sprout trees and rocks when I went into edit mode (including in squares occupied by buildings; if I moved the buildings I couldn't put them back where the trees were). I didn't have the energy to dig them out; good thing I didn't, cause the next time I bought something (solar panels), they disappeared again.

mattyboo1
08-30-12, 08:52 PM
I had a recent expansion suddenly sprout trees and rocks when I went into edit mode (including in squares occupied by buildings; if I moved the buildings I couldn't put them back where the trees were). I didn't have the energy to dig them out; good thing I didn't, cause the next time I bought something (solar panels), they disappeared again.

That's good

QueenMilandris
12-24-14, 12:59 AM
I recently expanded into the plot with the tablet. There were a lot of other things in the plot, including a plant with red petals (which I desperately need lol), but when I opened it all but the tablet disappeared. Was hoping that after translated maybe stuff would return, since it's dark now. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know and thank you in advance. Oh dear 😰 just realized I'm in wrong game forum, needed Castle Story. Don't know how to recall or cancel post so just edited it lol sorry.