PDA

View Full Version : Omg...

joeyc0417
08-24-12, 09:49 AM
Honestly, I don't like this game. As soon as I started the goals dissappeared. Sorry TL, but this game I am not going to continue playing. I don't understand the objective, either. What are we supposed to do to earn money? Tapping a button so that I earn 30 coins a minute?

Sorry if I'm not understanding properly, but this game is a no no.

LCAHEARTS
08-24-12, 10:43 AM
It seems to me that....You're basically playing Real Estate Realtor or an Architect of some sort. This is why your person [highlighted in white] stays and walks around. Similar to a cashier in FS/RS/BS. I think the people who come in, are checking out the house the way you would in real life. That's why they make comments like This House Needs More Art. Lol. Earning coins wise, yeah you'd do tasks and collect likes. Things may change in the future, it is a brand new game.

Zetra
08-24-12, 03:13 PM
And Job is increase worth as you level up,so you don't need to be afraid of ran out of coins.

Potatocat
08-26-12, 09:38 AM
It's just a fun little interior design game from what I can gather. I do wish there were little mini games where you could earn money instead of just tapping.

ButterPanda
08-27-12, 11:17 AM
Keep in mind this is the early stage of the game. Quests will be added later and other features as well.

flytothestars
08-27-12, 01:12 PM
I can't wait for goals and most importantly the PRIZES, lol. Pretty decorations as goal prizes? Maybe holiday stuff? X-mas trees, etc. I'm excited!