PDA

View Full Version : where is my "notebook"?

tsukihime666
08-24-12, 09:06 AM
okay I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but after the little tutorial thingy the lady pointed at this notebook for goals and such but after that it disappeared which is pretty annoying.

Anyways.....does any body have any suggestions??

katlew
08-24-12, 09:29 AM
If you're on a kindle then quit waiting. Apparently tl "doesn't offer goals/quests on kindle devices"

tsukihime666
08-24-12, 09:41 AM
no its on my iPhone 4s so i don't think that's a problem...srry

shakiba
08-24-12, 10:04 AM
If you're on a kindle then quit waiting. Apparently tl "doesn't offer goals/quests on kindle devices"

This game is currently only available to IOS users.

marrrina
08-24-12, 11:23 AM
okay I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but after the little tutorial thingy the lady pointed at this notebook for goals and such but after that it disappeared which is pretty annoying.

I don't think we're supposed to have goals right now. It might have been an accidental release and TL is still working on it. I currently don't have the goals myself. Also on iPhone 4

kooky panda
08-24-12, 11:58 AM

I had that two, but the goals disappeared. I will check on this.

DaojinWildfire
08-24-12, 12:55 PM
Home Design Story does not have any active goals at this time, as the game is still in its testing stage. The goal manager you briefly saw was a part of the tutorial and will be gone after the tutorial is finished.