PDA

View Full Version : Make this game for kindle fire please

shahed12
08-24-12, 06:15 AM
Please make it for the kindle fire soon
thanks

edie62
08-24-12, 07:01 PM
And what about Andriod? I would love this game! Right up my street. Are TL going to put out in the other forms?

marrrina
08-24-12, 07:38 PM
Home Design Story does not have any active goals at this time, as the game is still in its testing stage. The goal manager you briefly saw was a part of the tutorial and will be gone after the tutorial is finished.

Ignoring the part about the goals, as you can see the game is still in a testing stage. They will probably release it once they work out some bugs and kinks.

lin77
08-26-12, 04:22 PM
YES..... YES..... YES....... PLZ MAKE IT FOR KINDLE FIRE ASAP! PLEASE TL! I have been desperately waiting for u to make a game like this! I'm so excited....PLZ pass our excitement on to the developers so us Kindle Fire players can have it too! I don't even care about not having goals...I just want the game! :D

And Android will get it too if Kindle does........ ;)

ButterPanda
08-27-12, 11:18 AM
And what about Andriod? I would love this game! Right up my street. Are TL going to put out in the other forms?

At this time we can't speculate its release for Android. But if it is released for Android, most likely it will also go to Kindle.

lin77
08-27-12, 12:08 PM
At this time we can't speculate its release for Android. But if it is released for Android, most likely it will also go to Kindle.

Can you PLZ pass our request onto the appropriate people! There's a lot of players who aren't ios that really want this game! We have been waiting for a game like this to come out.

FYI: I looked in the Amazon app store and there is not even 1 Home design game available...so if u released it to Kindle & Android your game would be the only game out there like this! So please...please...please! :)