PDA

View Full Version : No scroll for quests.

stri876
08-23-12, 09:13 PM
I am on level 10. I don't receive goals or updates. Th so-called scroll for the quests doesn't exist for me. I am using a kindle.

katlew
08-24-12, 09:02 AM
I am level 11 and am also on a kindle fire and have not gotten a single quest. I have a family member that downloaded the ios version that had quests from level 1.

katlew
08-24-12, 09:27 AM
Just saw that the answer is simply that tl "doesn't offer goals/questsfor kindle devices" that is just LAME. Probably not worth checking if any of the other tl games have goals for us

stri876
08-24-12, 02:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know katlew. :)

brittanafan
08-24-12, 03:19 PM
I don't know if you guys have an android phone handy, and a laptop and cable to plug the kindle into the computer, but if you do, you can sideload the android version of the game onto your kindle, and then you'll have goals as well as the ability to rename the dragons. The only downside is that you won't be able to make inapp purchases in that game because amazon doesn't recognize it, I guess.

But to get around that, I uninstall the android version, reinstall the kindle version from the amazon app store, make my purchase of gold, uninstall it, reinstall the android version and i'm good to go :)

brittanafan
08-24-12, 03:22 PM
also, i'm able to play monster story on my kindle fire this way, even though it's not offered at all in the amazon app store for kindle fire :(

and as far as other TL games go, I know zoo story 2 and pet shop story both have goals on the kindle version, but bakery and restaurant story don't.