PDA

View Full Version : Towline rack partly obscured

trace35
08-23-12, 08:58 PM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w485/Trace35/5bd72791b13d3538a2ebaa9b1b4b84a7.jpg
Please could you fix this. Thanx in advance.

greygull
08-23-12, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the pic - will send it over now :)

trace35
08-23-12, 09:00 PM
It would be great if someone could please fix my spelling mistake as well as the towel rack! It's partly not pertly.

trace35
08-23-12, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the pic - will send it over now :)

Geesh, that was quick!  thanx.

greygull
08-23-12, 09:03 PM
It would be great if someone could please fix my spelling mistake as well as the towel rack! It's partly not pertly.

Doing now ;)

I happen to see this thread right away, so wanted to get it sent over ASAP. I've also found a few things, like not being able to place a rug under the table.

trace35
08-23-12, 09:42 PM
It's been fixed already! Great work.

trace35
08-23-12, 11:14 PM
Actually, now it's not fixed again 

watsup12
07-08-13, 10:55 PM
On this game there is a home that goes by the name Paris this person is very rude and disrespectful to everybody almost...I have tried talking to her as well as others and she just says to butt out of her business.. That it is her body and she will do what she wants to. She says that she hates people and that she hates their homes...She has said some rude stuff to people and they have replied with rudeness as well as I and I regret what I have said...please do something to fix it... Thank you a lot

maguar
07-09-13, 02:15 AM
On this game there is a home that goes by the name Paris this person is very rude and disrespectful to everybody almost...I have tried talking to her as well as others and she just says to butt out of her business.. That it is her body and she will do what she wants to. She says that she hates people and that she hates their homes...She has said some rude stuff to people and they have replied with rudeness as well as I and I regret what I have said...please do something to fix it... Thank you a lot

This is a support issue and not a forum one. You can email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. It's helpful if you have her ID, home name and screen shots. They'll investigate the situation for you.

I'm closing this as it is an older thread.