PDA

View Full Version : Missing goals!!

katsmeowcats
08-23-12, 07:29 PM
I haven't gotten any goals at all since I was around level 12 and now I am level 39 help! I want all the new pets who you get when you finish goals!! I didn't get any of the Olympic goals or any other goals!

ButterPanda
08-27-12, 11:23 AM
Are you using the World Games version of Pet Shop Story? Be sure to download it from the app store if you have not already. Also, not everyone will receive goals.

iskookie
08-27-12, 11:27 AM
I just received the Olympic goals with only hours left to go. Is it possible to extend the time? I really want the goal pet!

iskookie
08-27-12, 11:33 AM
I was playing on World Games version and got tired of looking at the black floor so I started playing the regular version and this is when I got the goals.

horselady7
09-11-12, 09:49 AM
I am having trouble seeing the pictures to finish the goals. Between the collection button being gone and not seeing what I need I can't complete the one called red herring plz help . If anyone can tell me I thank u in advance.

WhiskersnTweets
12-07-12, 12:58 PM
I also haven't gotten any new *regular* goals since the Thanksgiving goals came out (got the Christmas ones yesterday, but those are special holiday goals). I've been playing daily since the end of October on my Samsung Galaxy 3 (downloaded the game in the app store). I'm also playing Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, & Dragon story, and am receiving new goals in all but Pet Shop & Restaurant stories. What do you mean that not everyone will receive goals? What's the point of playing the game, then???