PDA

View Full Version : Expire Time?

Zetra
08-23-12, 07:16 PM
I figures the expire rate is Diffrent even it's all 2 hour contact!
I order 2 hour contact on each kind of industry,over a night,and the greenhouse's contact is the only one that doesn't expires!A bug?:confused:

bigbux3
08-23-12, 07:19 PM
I figures the expire rate is Diffrent even it's all 2 hour contact!
I order 2 hour contact on each kind of industry,over a night,and the greenhouse's contact is the only one that doesn't expires!A bug?:confused:

No. Dont say it's a bug. I like this because you can at least keep all the supplies in this contract.

Zetra
08-23-12, 08:22 PM
So greenhouse is the only one that can do this?

shockabsorb
10-28-12, 06:31 PM
My cit-fuel expired twice nw, wasting coins i do not have a lot of.... Its really annotinh.

shockabsorb
10-28-12, 06:32 PM
Annoying*

Sorry typo

Charsville
10-28-12, 07:37 PM
Why would anyone want to set a factory for two hours over night? Setting them during the day and seeing how long the different contracts go before they expire would be very interesting.

merauluka
11-01-12, 11:18 PM
This really frustrates me too. I never know when my goods are going to be expired when I get back to my game. I've lost so many over the short time I've been playing.

Zetra
11-05-12, 03:29 PM
Why would anyone want to set a factory for two hours over night? Setting them during the day and seeing how long the different contracts go before they expire would be very interesting.
Acutally,I'm sometime forgot to collect contacts before sleep.

plumz666
11-06-12, 02:34 PM
I have heard that with all games, at least the ones I play, and with the exception of the greenhouse, which seems to be different in our favor, that the expire time is 50% of the total contract time. If you have a 2 hour contract then it will expire 1 hour after completion, or 3 hours total; 8 hours would be 12 and so on. This is a rule I have used consistently. Make sense?

nmid
11-07-12, 04:03 PM
So greenhouse is the only one that can do this?

Iirc, I made a lot of scary steam contracts of 3 hours from the factories..
3 hours, 200 goods.
Never had them expire over 10 hours when I forgot and slept too.
The idea factory ghoul trap 1 hour contract did expire though.

Do ppl still have them after the Halloween event has gotten over?
Will they become permanent fixtures?
Will it now be fixed to expire after I pointed it out?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a lot of abuse from players for pointing this out.....
Oh well, a return of 70x an hour for over three hours.. It was nice to have them around and not expire.