PDA

View Full Version : ;_; gem trap

totaltechno
08-23-12, 07:08 PM
I was going to make red velvet cookies, but I didn't have enough coins. It used my 10 gems to buy 24000 coins:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I know I won't get my gems back. There needs to be a confirmation button.

cakeandpie
08-23-12, 07:14 PM
Everyone wants a gem confirmation and has begged TL for one for years, but TL has shown us they'll never give us one.

I'd saved up 85 gems but today I bought the coffee carousel I only sorta wanted, just so I could avoid the gem trap of expanding for 80 gems. I came REALLY close to accidentally losing all 80 gems I had in RS once, so now it's my policy to buy something when I get to 80 gems, because *anything* is better than losing them all. I've already lost 21 gems to stupid gem traps in BS alone, and more in RS and PSS.

PloyM
08-23-12, 07:20 PM
I felt into a 40 gems trap on expansion lately. I guess I should have spent it on something better than spent it on a 250k coins expands on! Which waste my 40 gems.

PloyM
08-23-12, 07:21 PM
Btw that was on RS. And good thing I didn't buy any gems, just from free when I start play the game and from mastering recipe.