PDA

View Full Version : More Rare Dragons By Spending Money?

wxrocky6
08-23-12, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know if you are more likely to get rare dragons if you spend actual money on the game? The only other person I know has spent much more money on the game ($30) than I have ($5) and gets way more rare dragons than I do. Let me know how many rare dragons you have and how much you spent in the process of getting them. Been trying for a diamond for a month now to no avail. Have gotten 2 atlantis, 3 mindvolt, an eagle, and an athletic in the process.

mattyboo1
08-23-12, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know if you are more likely to get rare dragons if you spend actual money on the game? The only other person I know has spent much more money on the game ($30) than I have ($5) and gets way more rare dragons than I do. Let me know how many rare dragons you have and how much you spent in the process of getting them. Been trying for a diamond for a month now to no avail. Have gotten 2 atlantis, 3 mindvolt, an eagle, and an athletic in the process.
It doesn't matter with the money or not your chances are the same

wxrocky6
08-23-12, 05:39 PM
Are you certain of this? How did you find out?

northsweets
08-23-12, 06:01 PM
The only reason they have more than you is they speed up breeding time and can breed more often. It does not mean money will get you the dragon your after. You will be able to get all the dragons with out gold it will just take longer the them.

northsweets
08-23-12, 06:01 PM
The only reason they have more than you is they speed up breeding time and can breed more often. It does not mean money will get you the dragon your after. You will be able to get all the dragons with out gold it will just take longer the them.

Edit Than them

wxrocky6
08-23-12, 06:09 PM
Makes sense. Thank you.