PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Home Design Story

kooky panda
08-23-12, 04:43 PM
Current version of the game:
iOS - 1.0.7

Dream Life - iOS - 1.0.2

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

When reporting a bug or glitch, please provide the following information:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring games (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Weekly Updates (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some will receive update on Thursday, some will get them on Tuesday. It has nothing to do with the device you are on.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check you game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

marrrina
08-23-12, 06:37 PM
People overlap sometimes, and when they do, if they have a speech bubble, you can't see the content of the bubble. That's the only problem I've seen so far :)

iOS 4, latest version

mymummy789
08-26-12, 05:42 AM
I bought a saucepan for my kitchen, thinking I could sit it on top of the cooker, but the only place it will let me put it (above ground level) is on top of the dishwasher!!!! That doesn't seem right, somehow.

RoseMiti
08-27-12, 08:10 PM
My friend has this table stuck. It can't be rotated or moved, when in design mode the options appear and then disappear after tapping.

He said he was placing the table when he bought it and it slipped to that place and couldn't be moved. Now that it is ready, you can see that part of the table is off the limits.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/RoseMiti/78581ebece69c47c81a0da726a41d626.jpg

kooky panda
08-27-12, 08:17 PM
My friend has this table stuck. It can't be rotated or moved, when in design mode the options appear and then disappear after tapping.

He said he was placing the table when he bought it and it slipped to that place and couldn't be moved. Now that it is ready, you can see that part of the table is off the limits.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/RoseMiti/78581ebece69c47c81a0da726a41d626.jpg

I have this table and I cannot rotate it either, I will flag this over.

marrrina
08-28-12, 12:26 AM
I have this table and I cannot rotate it either, I will flag this over.

The little brush set that is part of the bathroom deco also cannot be rotated for me.

marrrina
08-28-12, 12:40 AM
New glitch when collecting coins.
For example, I'm currently able to collect 170 during a 2 minute period.
Once the timer is complete and I can collect my coins, the interface says to collect 340 coins. I noticed the doubling during the 2 hour coin collect option, too.
Unfortunately the correct amount is what's being added to the total :D

meteor7
08-28-12, 01:32 AM
I cannot rotate my pink couch. I play on iPad 2. I'll try to post a pic.

DaojinWildfire
08-28-12, 02:51 PM
The glass makes the table too heavy to rotate, otherwise it might fall and break.

I've forwarded info that the Mod Glass and Pink Couch cannot rotate, but I think the Hairbrush Kit cannot rotate by design. It's a small decoration item and doesn't appear that much different if rotated.

candd3
08-28-12, 03:53 PM
Hi there, just came by to see if my issue was on here, its not.

I am not receiving any of the requested building materials. When i checked my game this morning I didn't have any and then as I was playing I got a bunch all at once. It's been 5 hours and I haven't gotten one since(I have 116 neighbours and between the two things I need to build I've divided the requests equally).
Also, I have one piece of furniture that is always spakling, If I chick on it, the game will refresh.
restarting my phone (latest iphone 4 ios and game version 1.0.1)

kooky panda
08-28-12, 04:11 PM
Hi there, just came by to see if my issue was on here, its not.

I am not receiving any of the requested building materials. When i checked my game this morning I didn't have any and then as I was playing I got a bunch all at once. It's been 5 hours and I haven't gotten one since(I have 116 neighbours and between the two things I need to build I've divided the requests equally).
Also, I have one piece of furniture that is always spakling, If I chick on it, the game will refresh.
restarting my phone (latest iphone 4 ios and game version 1.0.1)

sparkle issue (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34387-Simple-table&p=383139&viewfull=1#post383139) has been reported

You can get 20 request back per day. If you had asked for different items a few days before and sent these out, it is possible that some of your neighbors are just now returning requests you sent days before. When they do these will take up your 20 slots, you may see the rest of your requests that you sent out today come tomorrow.

CoutureGuy86
08-29-12, 04:16 AM
I couldn't find this anywhere else so I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or I'm just doing something wrong...but today while I was trying to put a mirror in my bathroom, I discovered I can only place mirrors on the two main walls of my house which are my kitchen & living room areas.

marrrina
08-29-12, 05:32 AM
I couldn't find this anywhere else so I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or I'm just doing something wrong...but today while I was trying to put a mirror in my bathroom, I discovered I can only place mirrors on the two main walls of my house which are my kitchen & living room areas.

It's not a glitch, just how the game is designed. Wall items can only be placed on where you can actual see the walls.

kerribowberri
08-29-12, 05:39 PM
I can't like the violet recliner ann nobody can like mine.

meteor7
08-31-12, 12:01 AM
My furniture keeps disappearing. It ends up in my storage and I have to put everything back out again. Is this a known issue?

kooky panda
08-31-12, 07:31 AM
My furniture keeps disappearing. It ends up in my storage and I have to put everything back out again. Is this a known issue?

It is a known issue.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34386-Someone-s-robbing-my-home!&p=383919&viewfull=1#post383919

nancy0000
09-01-12, 11:35 AM
I had a nbr ask for sheeting and it is no longer in my list of gifts. Neither is the permit. Don't know if anything else is missing, I can't remember what was all there. Tried deleting game & reinstall, didn't help. On iPhone 4, latest version

sweetstuff525
09-01-12, 11:42 AM
I had a nbr ask for sheeting and it is no longer in my list of gifts. Neither is the permit. Don't know if anything else is missing, I can't remember what was all there. Tried deleting game & reinstall, didn't help. On iPhone 4, latest version

I just checked and I doNt t have those gifts available anymore either

sparish123
09-03-12, 02:06 AM
My issues:

1) I collect tips then it takes all the money I just got from tips away.
2) I can't actually buy the interior door. It doesn't load for me
3) half my couches can't rotate
4) I wish you could move the main room!
5) I had 99 gems then game mucked up and I was left with 97 :(

It sort of gets annoying but I live wih it

kooky panda
09-03-12, 11:22 AM

I just checked and I doNt t have those gifts available anymore either

I am checking on this . Current thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34961-Can-no-longer-gift-certain-items&p=389678&viewfull=1#post389678

My issues:

1) I collect tips then it takes all the money I just got from tips away.
2) I can't actually buy the interior door. It doesn't load for me
3) half my couches can't rotate
4) I wish you could move the main room!
5) I had 99 gems then game mucked up and I was left with 97 :(

It sort of gets annoying but I live wih it
1-3 have been reported.
4- suggestion has been passed on.
5- you will need to contact support@teamlava.com for missing gems.

mareewat
09-04-12, 05:41 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or not. But I was building a construtable that needed glass. I requested and saw in news feed items had been sent. But my tally on the construtable had not changed ?? Went into my storage area and there they were lots of panes of glass!! No way to get them to the constructing item. Odd really

I play iPad 3 and have latest version of everything..

kooky panda
09-04-12, 07:49 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or not. But I was building a construtable that needed glass. I requested and saw in news feed items had been sent. But my tally on the construtable had not changed ?? Went into my storage area and there they were lots of panes of glass!! No way to get them to the constructing item. Odd really

I play iPad 3 and have latest version of everything..
Try restarting your device.
Also I think there is a glass pane and a glass panel.

AuntyRose32
09-04-12, 08:22 AM
Hi, the goal 'The Great Outdoors' - buy three garden paths does not register for me. I've bought the paths, more than three times but the goal still reads 0/3. Also I can no longer gift permits or sheeting, they are no longer a gift option for me. I hope this isn't by design, it's nice to be able to gift the permits! Also is there ever going to be a way to earn coins when your not playing the game, people have lives and it's not possible to sit there tapping every two minutes. Earning $3000 every four hours is just not enough when you consider the price of the land expansion. We need to be able to make more money. The game looks good and has some great features but I'm sorry to say this game is getting old fast which is a shame because it could be really fun if things weren't so...boring :(

iPad 2, latest version of everything etc.

kooky panda
09-04-12, 10:18 AM
Hi, the goal 'The Great Outdoors' - buy three garden paths does not register for me. I've bought the paths, more than three times but the goal still reads 0/3. Also I can no longer gift permits or sheeting, they are no longer a gift option for me. I hope this isn't by design, it's nice to be able to gift the permits! Also is there ever going to be a way to earn coins when your not playing the game, people have lives and it's not possible to sit there tapping every two minutes. Earning $3000 every four hours is just not enough when you consider the price of the land expansion. We need to be able to make more money. The game looks good and has some great features but I'm sorry to say this game is getting old fast which is a shame because it could be really fun if things weren't so...boring :(

iPad 2, latest version of everything etc.

Make sure you put out all the garden paths you have in inventory first, then buy the extra ones.
Not sure on the missing gifts, I am checking on this.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34961-Can-no-longer-gift-certain-items&p=389678&viewfull=1#post389678

vwerin
09-04-12, 09:51 PM
I haven't gotten any of the gifts that have been sent by my neighbors. Infer a white envelop and I click it but I don't get any supplies. I've gotten requests for supplies and notices when someone likes items. This is a definite glitch as a friend of mine plays and we tested it out. Anyone else have this? I have an iPhone 4s, just downloaded the game 2 days ago

sukyee
09-05-12, 06:15 PM
I can no longer built 4x6 & 6x6 rooms. They are dissappear in the list. Not sure is this a bug?

perit
09-05-12, 06:38 PM
I was in the process of gathering materials for the 6x6 room and suddenly was able to start construction even though I did not have all the parts. Then I also notice, as did the above poster, that the 6x6 room is no longer in the build list.

My stoves are also levitating tonight.

I keep getting twinkles that refuse to go away. I tap them and get the money. Then after a few seconds, my money total goes back down and the twinkle comes back.

kooky panda
09-05-12, 06:44 PM
I can no longer built 4x6 & 6x6 rooms. They are dissappear in the list. Not sure is this a bug?

I am checking on this: Thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35141-6x4-amp-6x6-rooms-are-gone!!&p=391666&viewfull=1#post391666

I was in the process of gathering materials for the 6x6 room and suddenly was able to start construction even though I did not have all the parts. Then I also notice, as did the above poster, that the 6x6 room is no longer in the build list.

My stoves are also levitating tonight.

I keep getting twinkles that refuse to go away. I tap them and get the money. Then after a few seconds, my money total goes back down and the twinkle comes back.
sparkle issue has been reported.

Can you post a picture of your stove? Which Stove is it?

perit
09-05-12, 07:15 PM
It was both the retro burner and the cool oven. But now the retro burner seems to be staying in it's place and only the cool oven is still floating. Sorry, I do not know how to post a photo.

kooky panda
09-05-12, 08:30 PM
It was both the retro burner and the cool oven. But now the retro burner seems to be staying in it's place and only the cool oven is still floating. Sorry, I do not know how to post a photo.
Thanks. I found one. I will report this over.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/8D34E6DA-FFC5-4DA7-BD70-1A58D079DE3D-931-0000019E933D5FC6-1.jpg

mymummy789
09-06-12, 04:32 AM
The boris stove also floats. I can click on it and put it back on ground level, but when i log back into the game it is floating again

jugosaurus
09-07-12, 06:30 AM
I have several Harlequin bushes which I would like to place into storage while I re-arrange my rooms but I can't move/rotate/store/delete them. The option for these only comes up if I hold my finger on the item but once i let go they disappear. This means I can't move my rooms around to enable me to add another room :-( Any ideas?!

lioness9073
09-07-12, 06:40 AM
The boris stove also floats. I can click on it and put it back on ground level, but when i log back into the game it is floating again

Yes having same problem here

Luna48
09-07-12, 07:05 AM
It seems that you can no longer buy a 6X6 room. I bought one just before this change, but had not completed construction. Now I have the space for a 6X6 room but am unable to request needed construction items. When I click on the construction icon, it "completes" the room, give me a check mark, gives me XP credit, and processes it back to an incomplete 6X6 room. I have done all the usual recommendations: force close, uninstall/reinstall, shut down device (iOS). I know that TL needs to tweak games as they develop new games, but really this is no fun. Sorry looks like another TL game that started out fun and is having too many changes to stay fun.

kooky panda
09-07-12, 07:38 AM
It seems that you can no longer buy a 6X6 room. I bought one just before this change, but had not completed construction. Now I have the space for a 6X6 room but am unable to request needed construction items. When I click on the construction icon, it "completes" the room, give me a check mark, gives me XP credit, and processes it back to an incomplete 6X6 room. I have done all the usual recommendations: force close, uninstall/reinstall, shut down device (iOS). I know that TL needs to tweak games as they develop new games, but really this is no fun. Sorry looks like another TL game that started out fun and is having too many changes to stay fun.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35141-6x4-amp-6x6-rooms-are-gone!!&p=393469&viewfull=1#post393469
I reported your issue . See this thread

kellyg02
09-07-12, 08:26 AM
sparkle issue (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34387-Simple-table&p=383139&viewfull=1#post383139) has been reported

You can get 20 request back per day. If you had asked for different items a few days before and sent these out, it is possible that some of your neighbors are just now returning requests you sent days before. When they do these will take up your 20 slots, you may see the rest of your requests that you sent out today come tomorrow.

This is really annoying and taking forever to complete things. Why can't you just receive items you've requested when you've requested them and not have a limit? Will this be changed? Love the game but bugs need to be fixed, like disappearing furniture. I also have a sparkle that appears above my door that I tap everywhere around it but it won't go until I get off the game and back on but the issue that annoys me is how I can't get things I've requested as soon as I send it and neighbours accept. I have no problems with that on my backery story :(

kooky panda
09-07-12, 04:10 PM
Updated post 1- New manual download . Version IOS- 1.02

rainkissed
09-08-12, 09:40 AM
Updated post 1- New manual download . Version IOS- 1.02

Still didn't fix the hole in the wall issue.

09-10-12, 05:17 PM
Here is my dilemna I didn't purchase a steel fridge for 54 gems. I just found it in my design menu and I got it for free. Does anyone know what caused this glitch?

Misshurt17
09-11-12, 05:36 PM
I can not move the cat palm plant at all or store it. It is in the way of adding rooms. What can I do to move it or get rid of it?

kooky panda
09-11-12, 06:01 PM
I can not move the cat palm plant at all or store it. It is in the way of adding rooms. What can I do to move it or get rid of it?
Try restarting your device.

elin0102
09-13-12, 12:42 PM
I'm having trouble with the requests. I know there are issues in most (all?) of the story games with these. They'll show up several hours after they're sent, even though I've checked the game multiple times before, or even 2 days later. But in this game I'll receive notification about a neighbor needing help and still there's nothing.

Either the notifications are off or the request system is. Over all it just seems a little more glitchy than what I'm used to.

I do close and restart the game quite frequently as that sometimes seem to help. Using iOS 5.1.1, game version 1.0.2

daisy_143
09-13-12, 01:53 PM
how does one send/receive gifts such as brown paint, permits or candles that are not on gift default list?

Misshurt17
09-13-12, 09:14 PM
I
I tried that and still it still will not move or anything.

elin0102
09-13-12, 09:35 PM
how does one send/receive gifts such as brown paint, permits or candles that are not on gift default list?

When you click on the item you're trying to build a screen will pop up. On it are the things you need and how many of each. Underneth the individual item it says ASK FRIENDS. Click on it and you can then choose which of your neighbors to send the request to. All they have to do when they get it is click accept and they're done. It's not a gift at all really :)

suhrlinchen
09-14-12, 02:33 AM
Hello!
I had a new goal on City Story Metro to install Home Story! I did it and play a little. Then I go back and should collect from two residences to receive 30 gems. I collect from two residences and received 30 gems, but in the same second it makes "bing", the game rolled back and I lost my received 30 gems!!! That's so bad! Then I go to the goal and now I should reach level 7 in Home Story! How get I the 30 gems back? Please telle me!!!

kooky panda
09-14-12, 05:16 AM
Hello!
I had a new goal on City Story Metro to install Home Story! I did it and play a little. Then I go back and should collect from two residences to receive 30 gems. I collect from two residences and received 30 gems, but in the same second it makes "bing", the game rolled back and I lost my received 30 gems!!! That's so bad! Then I go to the goal and now I should reach level 7 in Home Story! How get I the 30 gems back? Please telle me!!!
Try restarting your device. If gems still did not credit send an email to support@teamlava.com

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 08:06 PM
Iam having that Issue also and done everything, ( restarting phone, force close game, delete/reinstall ) and still nothing in my news feed it says "A friend responded to your request" and Nothing. It will even say I made Progress but nothing shows up. I need 6 items and I have 83 friends Not sure what is going on, sad to say Im glad Im not the only one

ApplePieVille
09-16-12, 08:08 PM
I'm having trouble with the requests. I know there are issues in most (all?) of the story games with these. They'll show up several hours after they're sent, even though I've checked the game multiple times before, or even 2 days later. But in this game I'll receive notification about a neighbor needing help and still there's nothing.

Either the notifications are off or the request system is. Over all it just seems a little more glitchy than what I'm used to.

I do close and restart the game quite frequently as that sometimes seem to help. Using iOS 5.1.1, game version 1.0.2

Iam having that Issue also and done everything, ( restarting phone, force close game, delete/reinstall ) and still nothing in my news feed it says "A friend responded to your request" and Nothing. It will even say I made Progress but nothing shows up. I need 6 items and I have 83 friends Not sure what is going on, sad to say Im glad Im not the only one

orangeprincess
09-17-12, 02:23 AM
Hi! I do have the same concern with materials being requested from neighbors. You mentioned that we're supposed to get at least 20 requests fulfilled, yet I have observed how many neighbors can actually accept the request. for three days in a row, i was only able to count ten (10) of them. And since it already shows in the feed who helped with the request, it's easier to count how many was able to do so. Are we then really supposed to receive 20 or only 10 requests back?

Most of the items and expansions require materials that we need to request from neighbors (if we don't receive them as gifts), and it is quite frustrating that we have to wait for 24 hours so we can finish an expansion or whatever.

ios4, version 1.0.1

queentina3
09-19-12, 06:44 AM
I didn't see this posted anywhere, and I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but...................

When I visit high level players I receive 40 coins, when I visit low level players I only receive 20 coins. Why is TL giving different coin amounts based off of level? That is just going to make many players NOT want to have neighbors in lower levels as the coin amount for visiting is cut in half.

Is this a bug or is TL doing this deliberately?

queentina3
09-19-12, 06:48 AM
Ok, forget my above post, it isn't levels. I could visit a lvl 25 and get 20 coins, a lvl 11 and get 40 coins, a lvl 15 and get 60 coins!

What is up with all the coin differences?

kooky panda
09-19-12, 08:08 AM
I think these go out randomly. I have never seen a pattern in any of my games.

quimbynge
09-23-12, 12:13 PM
quimbynge My game doesn't show any goals at all. How do I get goals?
ios 5, latest verision

kooky panda
09-23-12, 01:37 PM
quimbynge My game doesn't show any goals at all. How do I get goals?
ios 5, latest verision

Did you already complete them? There has only been one set of regular goals in the game.

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:01 AM
I'm having trouble with the 'become a tastemaker' goal. I've completed this goal several times, it will tell me to collect my reward, so I do. It will then come up with the next two goals...a few seconds later, both new goals are gone, reward for completing become a tastemaker is gone, and it tells me I haven't completed it again. No matter how much I complete this goal, restart my device, or the app itself, I cannot get past it. I play on iPad 2, with iOS 6

kooky panda
09-24-12, 10:35 AM
I'm having trouble with the 'become a tastemaker' goal. I've completed this goal several times, it will tell me to collect my reward, so I do. It will then come up with the next two goals...a few seconds later, both new goals are gone, reward for completing become a tastemaker is gone, and it tells me I haven't completed it again. No matter how much I complete this goal, restart my device, or the app itself, I cannot get past it. I play on iPad 2, with iOS 6
Try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.
Also if you are having issues with your progress not savings and you play on wifi, go to setting and turn off the wifi then turn it back on.

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:36 AM
Just did that, made no difference the the goal problems...

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:38 AM
It seems to do it in particular when I go to stormiest home, that's when it tells me I finished the goal..whether or not I like an item. However if I go to any other friends home and like something, it won't register and complete the goal.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 10:41 AM
It seems to do it in particular when I go to stormiest home, that's when it tells me I finished the goal..whether or not I like an item. However if I go to any other friends home and like something, it won't register and complete the goal.
Remind me, what does the goal state that you need to do? Visit neighbors? or visit community members?

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:43 AM
I do play on wifi, and tried turning it off and back on, still have the same problem. It just tells me I'm making progress..I only have 1 more item to like to complete the goal. I've been trying to finish this goal for 3-4 days now with no changes

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:45 AM
Visit neighbors,is it because I need to add more?

kooky panda
09-24-12, 10:46 AM
Visit neighbors..is it because I need to add more?
It will only count the first visit to your neighbor per day.
If you go back to that same neighbor on the same day, it will not count.

alynch211
09-24-12, 10:47 AM
That was the problem..silly me. Thanks

kooky panda
09-24-12, 10:49 AM
That was the problem..silly me. Thanks
Hey do not feel silly, I did the same thing on my first goal like this.. lol... Happens to all of us.

mattyboo1
09-25-12, 06:05 PM
Has the expansion issue been put up yet

queentina3
09-25-12, 07:53 PM
Has the expansion issue been put up yet

Are you talking about the overlapping problem? That isn't just an expansion issue as it happens when building rooms and sometimes decor does it as well. DW responded in the other thread already saying it would be sent over to be looked into.

chillnout1
09-26-12, 10:13 AM
I lost my sea rug

cricket2383
09-28-12, 10:12 AM
I'm on level 21 and the only goal I've had for a while now is for getting to a new level on Dragon story. Are there only a certain number of goals right now and I've just completed them all, or is something not loading? Thanks!

PenguinFlop
09-28-12, 05:50 PM
@Chillnout1 - Can you provide more information as to what happened? What actions were you taking when the rug went missing? Have you checked to see if it was added to your storage/design menu? The more information we have on an issue, the easier it will be for us to assist you with it. :D

@cricket2383 - There are only a certain amount of goals to complete in the game. If you are not seeing anymore goals, then you have finished all the available goals at this time.

lexilovescookie
09-29-12, 04:35 PM
Lexilovescookie
iOS 6
Home design
iPhone

I want goals and I dot have any any more, help!

mattyboo1
09-29-12, 04:36 PM
I don't have any more either you probably completed them all

lioness9073
10-08-12, 06:53 AM
My heart status is not changing and is stuck towards the beginning of 3 hearts. I am at level 30 & have liked all my neighbors (have quite a lot) as well as other visitors. Is this a bug, or should I try reinstalling game? I just updated to iOS 6.0, so I'm not sure if that is reason why my status isn't increasing.

jakinyc
10-11-12, 05:30 AM
I woke this morning to find 60+ gems missing! I didn't buy anything with them, I didn't finish any builds... They just vanished! Who do I tell and what do I do? This is very upsetting��

greygull
10-11-12, 09:31 AM
I woke this morning to find 60+ gems missing! I didn't buy anything with them, I didn't finish any builds... They just vanished! Who do I tell and what do I do? This is very upsetting��

Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. If your gems don't come back, email support@teamlava.com Guve them your ID and what happened.

jakinyc
10-11-12, 02:04 PM
I've restarted, deleted and reinstalled with no avail. Thanks for the address.... I will be contacting them today.

Here's hoping they can help me!

kooky panda
10-16-12, 07:48 PM
New version update in app store. Version 1.0.4

lioness9073
10-17-12, 03:26 AM
I've downloaded the latest version of game but heart level still will not go beyond 2 (the bar goes all the way to the end as I'm liking neighbors, but right when it should give me 3 hearts, it goes right back to 2).

This is getting very frustrating, and is making me want 2 stop paying this game.

lioness9073
10-17-12, 03:27 AM
*playing*

lioness9073
10-17-12, 03:28 AM
This has been happening since I upgraded to iOS 6.0

jakinyc
10-17-12, 08:26 PM
can anyone explain why yesterday some of my furniture was receiving $300 in coins but now back to only $20 when tipped? What is the deal with that anyway? And this morning there were little coin bubbles floating above the furniture now they are gone too. I'm very confusing about the way this game is set up to make money aside for completing "jobs"

spence02
10-20-12, 07:19 PM
auntyrose32; you can much more money by doing the 2 minute jobs, or even 2 hr ones, the jobs your choosing are slowest way to make money.. just calculate it.. also, don't forget to visit your friends each day for bonus money, logging in each day to get bigger daily bonuses and staying on screen to collect tips in the form of hearts, presents and coins. believe me you can overpass the goals and get a very high net worth quite quickly if you try

kooky panda
10-23-12, 10:43 AM
New version update in app store. 1.0.4- For the Halloween game.

SavvyKisses2
10-24-12, 11:36 AM
Hi there:). I have iPad latest version and latest updat of the game.
For some reason I can only read a limited message... I know that other iPad players suffer from the same issue. In FS I don't have this problem.
Are you guys working on fixing this issue?

33scp
10-24-12, 02:38 PM
I want to follow up the problem of having the gap in the wall? Is there a solution already? Thanks

penella5
10-25-12, 09:47 AM
Using iOS (iPhone 4S) with latest version 1.0.4
Ever since latest update when visiting neighbors only some options for things to like show up. I found that if I click on all the rugs one by one the other hearts will eventually pop out but it is extremely time consuming. There's not really any way to get a screenshot of that.

kooky panda
10-25-12, 10:16 AM
Using iOS (iPhone 4S) with latest version 1.0.4
Ever since latest update when visiting neighbors only some options for things to like show up. I found that if I click on all the rugs one by one the other hearts will eventually pop out but it is extremely time consuming. There's not really any way to get a screenshot of that.

Are you saying you have items that were liked that you need to collect, but no sparkles are showing up for those items?

missrose12
10-25-12, 10:16 AM
i updated home story about last week and it made it so instead of just sparkles on my furniture there were little coins i could tap to collect the "likes" but then those coins went away one day later and now theres only sparkles. its kind of annoying i cant see them very well:/

StephanieGe
11-01-12, 04:09 PM
When you check your profile, it reports the number of rooms as the number of rooms for whatever house you are visiting, rather than the number of rooms in your own house. All other data on the profile retains its integrity.

kooky panda
11-01-12, 04:51 PM
When you check your profile, it reports the number of rooms as the number of rooms for whatever house you are visiting, rather than the number of rooms in your own house. All other data on the profile retains its integrity.
I am seeing this to, I will report this over.

NancyJoH
11-03-12, 09:27 AM
I can only post a few words at a time on Home Design. Been a problem for some time. Latest version on all games. I deleted, reloaded, shut down, more than once. Had this on City story fixed it, then started on Home Design. I took a picture of wall, but can't get it to paste here. I play on IPAD 3

greygull
11-03-12, 10:36 AM
I can only post a few words at a time on Home Design. Been a problem for some time. Latest version on all games. I deleted, reloaded, shut down, more than once. Had this on City story fixed it, then started on Home Design. I took a picture of wall, but can't get it to paste here. I play on IPAD 3

This is a known issue, hopefully it will be fixed with the next app store update.

NancyJoH
11-03-12, 01:22 PM
Thanks so much.

NancyJoH
11-19-12, 03:26 PM
Don't seem to receive requests. Also can still only post a few words at a time. If I do a paste it cuts off most of message. All likes don't show up at once, but if I close nbr wall, and go back there's more. Can take 1-2 extra times to get all six likes. Thanks team Lava for all your hard work! You are an awesome bunch! Great big hugs!

amoureuxia
11-25-12, 11:37 AM
In some homes, I can't like furnitures 6x. Like NancyJoH has mentioned, I have to go back to a house repeatedly to get the 6 likes.

Mottasplace
11-26-12, 05:43 AM
WHY ON EARTH does it take so long to load, whenever you start the game or visit a neighbor? And I have another complain: my gems keep on dissapearing!! Once, I`ve almost gathered 72 to buy my dream pool table and PLUFT: THIRTY of them where GONE... And it happened TWICE AGAIN later... I play on an 3Gs iPhone with the latest versions of everything. I`d love to have some of it fixed because this game is REALLY COOL!!!

Mottasplace
11-26-12, 05:49 AM

It happened to me THREE times, but with 30 gems, not 60!! I went really crazy, because I was saving them for a pool table... Sooooo annoying!!!

JuniperGhost
12-04-12, 05:00 AM
Since yesterday morning, I haven't been given any coins to collect (I'm playing the Halloween version, and there are no candies that are appearing on my items to tap on to get coins). I've tried shutting down the game and deleting it and reinstalling, but nothing has worked.

I'm playing on an iPad2, with software version 5.1.1. I can't update my software currently because my computer is down and I can't back up the files on my iPad. My game version is 1.0.4.

Abonatto
12-04-12, 10:22 AM
I do not get over the furniture I own, I can not know how much time I get back. Have reinstalled the game and did not solve the problem. please help me. Id: Abonatto - New IPad.

Abonatto
12-04-12, 10:24 AM
Is the same problem of JuniperGhost!

kooky panda
12-04-12, 11:52 AM
There is not an option to collect coins, only sparkles.(the coin collecting was a feature that was only in the game for less than a day-not sure if this feature will be brought back).

lady_zoe
12-04-12, 11:58 AM
I have the same problem as Juniper as well: Since yesterday morning, I haven't been given any coins to collect (I'm playing the Halloween version, and there are no candies that are appearing on my items to tap on to get coins). I've tried shutting down the game and deleting it and reinstalling, but nothing has worked.

I'm playing on an New iPad, with software version 5.1.1.

lady_zoe
12-04-12, 12:03 PM
I have been receiving little candies on my furniture to collect everyday since I started paying he game back in October! It depends on the furniture item how often you can collect, some items such as the washer are every five minutes. You could tap on the furniture piece and it would tell you how long before the next collection, now there is noting to collect except sparkles.

kooky panda
12-04-12, 01:06 PM
This was a feature that hit the game, then was removed. I am not sure why you still had it, unless you were playing on an old version of the game. Looks like it has now been removed from your game.
This is not a bug. I am surprised you had it so long.

lady_zoe
12-04-12, 01:37 PM
Wow, okay thank you, I don't have any updates for the game, so it is the latest version. But, yes I have been collecting income from my furniture since I started playing the game. Thank you for the info. Love the game, I will love it even more when they get the wall messages glitch fixed for the iPads!

divamae23
12-04-12, 02:04 PM
Hey this was really the only way I was earning enough to pay for quest. It worked fine now it's not working. All the quest cost more than they pay out how r u going to build ur money???

JuniperGhost
12-04-12, 02:47 PM
The strangest thing is that I didn't have an update to the game that would have removed the coin collecting - it just went away between yesterday morning and yesterday evening. It's too bad it's been removed. It seems like it will be much harder to earn money in the game now.

kooky panda
12-04-12, 02:55 PM
I am checking on this: See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41467-Coins-from-furniture-not-accruing&p=476980&viewfull=1#post476980)

lady_zoe
12-04-12, 03:09 PM
Thank you Kooky Panda, it will make it harder to make money without the income from the furniture.

mica1201
12-07-12, 03:29 PM
My messages on my wall is cut off. Is anyone else having this issues?

takumei
12-15-12, 03:05 PM
In the quest "Audience Wrangling" I have to have six windows. I bought six windows , but the quest doesn't register that that happens and says I have 0/6

takumei
12-15-12, 03:11 PM
Oh wait I think I understand the issue. It doesn't register I have the windows until it arrives.

raven1214
12-16-12, 07:17 AM
There seems to be a issue with the new update Gift Pile goal! Any response from anyone?

kooky panda
12-16-12, 12:19 PM
There seems to be a issue with the new update Gift Pile goal! Any response from anyone?

This has been reported.

Current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42382-Home-design-story-UPDATe-12-15-12Christmas-decor-and-goals&p=489622&viewfull=1#post489622

Galadraal
12-17-12, 05:04 AM
I pay for and wait for my land expansion and did NOT get what was shown. This just happened a second time where I only got one small square. The first time, I did not get anything.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:09 PM
I consistently get "Home Design Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5, got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:15 PM
Oh, and my phone is version 6.0.1.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-18-12, 03:28 PM
Sorry, one more thing. My HDS version is 1.0.4.

kooky panda
12-18-12, 03:55 PM
I consistently get "Home Design Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5, got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, so I know it's not that.
Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

Oh, and my phone is version 6.0.1.

Go to 3G and see if you are still having the same issues.
If so, try deleting and redownloading the game.
You can also go under settings- safari and clear you data.

Sorry, one more thing. My HDS version is 1.0.4.

ElEhYouAreEh
12-19-12, 11:16 AM
I am on 3G.
If I delete and redownload it or clear my data will I lose everything I'm currently working on? I don't want to lose everything.

carleeclub
12-28-12, 04:13 PM
I play Home Design and Castle Story.
I have completed the goals concerning the "bubble" game, "bingo" game, and "jewel" game. However, I NEVER recieve my rewards. PLEASE HELP.

kooky panda
12-28-12, 05:06 PM
I play Home Design and Castle Story.
I have completed the goals concerning the "bubble" game, "bingo" game, and "jewel" game. However, I NEVER recieve my rewards. PLEASE HELP.
You will not get any rewards for downloading or playing the other games. Check to see if you have any other goals that you have not completed yet(like visting a neighbor)

reeniemc007
12-30-12, 05:26 PM
Hi I seem to be having a problem getting materials I requested. I have requested materials from over 100 nbrs and received nothing all day. Meanwhile I know they're playing because I'm getting request from the same nbrs.. It's really frustrating especially when the thing I'm trying to build is going to take so long aft I receive the requested materials! Has anyone else had this issue?!?

greygull
12-30-12, 06:15 PM
Hi I seem to be having a problem getting materials I requested. I have requested materials from over 100 nbrs and received nothing all day. Meanwhile I know they're playing because I'm getting request from the same nbrs.. It's really frustrating especially when the thing I'm trying to build is going to take so long aft I receive the requested materials! Has anyone else had this issue?!?

Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

barrelracer1998
12-31-12, 07:44 AM
I've this happen as well except with a room, bought it,came back the next morning and it was go e, like it was never there

ElEhYouAreEh
01-03-13, 03:23 PM

Okay, so I've done both of these things for all games (HDS, PHS, PSS, RS and BS) and the game still consistently crashes whenever I visit my neighbours to leave tips. Hopefully with the next update this will improve!

kooky panda
01-03-13, 03:35 PM
Okay, so I've done both of these things for all games (HDS, PHS, PSS, RS and BS) and the game still consistently crashes whenever I visit my neighbours to leave tips. Hopefully with the next update this will improve!
Try syncing your phone to itunes. Sometimes this helps with issues.

ladypoolshark
01-07-13, 04:08 PM
I'm having problems with accidentally clicking on the special pop up windows, while trying to collect on sparkling items or selecting one of the other icons on the screen. Maybe the special pop up windows should display before your house loads or a special icon for specials. I've also accidently tapped on something that gave me the option of completing it with gems and didn't realize it until it took my gems. I've accidentally spent gems this way several times. When selecting to spend gems there should be "are you sure you want to spend gems" button that is in a different location than any other button or icon on the previous screen.

ElEhYouAreEh
01-10-13, 04:12 PM
Try syncing your phone to itunes. Sometimes this helps with issues.

Thank you for your reply! ... but still no luck, even after syncing. The issue seems to have worsened now :(

mica1201
01-14-13, 10:10 PM
Is there a character limit for posting on your wall or someone else's? For some reason, my messages keep getting cut off? Not sure if someone has posted this same issue or not...

mica1201
01-25-13, 03:40 PM
Is anyone else experiencing issues w/posting msgs on walls in HD? Is there a character limit?

CarynCooper
02-01-13, 03:26 PM
Ever since Halloween and tried to rearrange my place items are no longer in my inventory, like circle window, purple carpet,Halloween bed, and now Christmas stuff is coming up missing also. Is this a known issue and if so when will I get my stuff back?

kooky panda
02-01-13, 03:44 PM
Ever since Halloween and tried to rearrange my place items are no longer in my inventory, like circle window, purple carpet,Halloween bed, and now Christmas stuff is coming up missing also. Is this a known issue and if so when will I get my stuff back?
Please see the current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43953-Home-Design-Missing-unlocked-items&p=531385&viewfull=1#post531385

Sonflower77
02-08-13, 07:38 PM
Yea! My Christmas items have returned to storage. Now I am waiting for my Gothic Bed, Spider Tile, & Halloween Hand Sconces to be returned. Thanks!

pinga1985
02-16-13, 10:59 PM
How come when someone posts on your wall, you don't see the whole post????????

Paul__
03-01-13, 06:40 PM
How come when someone posts on your wall, you don't see the whole post????????

Sometimes its to long you can only post 2 lines

charlyschatuea
04-11-13, 08:22 PM
I am playing on iPad 2 version 1.0.4 and have noticed gifts such as gems, wood glue, etc not being added to my account. I am a very active user with over 130 nbrs and visit them all almost every night but continue not getting credited for gifts. Can you pls help me? Love the game!

jadedfareie
04-23-13, 11:44 AM
2 issues, first, i worked very hard all night collecting coins every 2 min from job. I had almost 12k saved. I had a mission to pay 3k coins to finish, when I did this the game froze and when it came back to the regular screen it had taken all but 1k coins!!
Secondly, everytime i go to visit today i am getting booted off game. :(
i just started playing this game less than a week ago and i love it but this really bums me out!!

stackel
06-08-13, 08:53 PM
I'm playing on my iPad, latest IOS. Home design 1.0.4 and I'm building a room and it says I have 2/3 nails but I have two in storage it's not pulling from. Please fix.

royalt2
06-15-13, 01:57 AM
I had my games transferred a few months ago and all I've only been able to see the first part of all my messages. I've deleted and reinstalled twice and no change and have the latest version. It's very frustrating to only give and receive 5 or 6 word messages. I have to make 2 or 3 post to ask somebody how they are doing. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

kooky panda
06-15-13, 12:43 PM
I had my games transferred a few months ago and all I've only been able to see the first part of all my messages. I've deleted and reinstalled twice and no change and have the latest version. It's very frustrating to only give and receive 5 or 6 word messages. I have to make 2 or 3 post to ask somebody how they are doing. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!
This is a known issue for iPad devices.

royalt2
06-28-13, 07:31 PM
July is coming and some of my neighbors and I wanted to to a Christmas in July. But I can't because all my Christmas stuff that was in storage is gone. I have no rugs, trees, fireplace, snowmen and other stuff that's been bought and put in storage to change my house as updates and seasons go by for almost a year. Is there a reason for this that I don't know? I would hate to stop playing this game.��

maguar
06-28-13, 07:36 PM
July is coming and some of my neighbors and I wanted to to a Christmas in July. But I can't because all my Christmas stuff that was in storage is gone. I have no rugs, trees, fireplace, snowmen and other stuff that's been bought and put in storage to change my house as updates and seasons go by for almost a year. Is there a reason for this that I don't know? I would hate to stop playing this game.��

You'll need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to fix this for you

treetophouse
07-05-13, 12:49 PM
I have some furniture in the main room, at first, It can't be rotated or moved, when in design mode the options appear and then disappear after tapping. Now just disappear, I can't see them anymore, but if I try to move something on that space, is shows red. I'm using iPad2. I don't know what's going on.

q11931
07-10-13, 05:20 PM
Ok so I got the game three days ago and I bought a few yard expansions and now they seem to have reset and the for sale signs have disappeared also the borders on anyone's houses are also reset?!?!?

momo201
08-17-13, 09:22 AM
1)momo201
2)iPhone 4
3)1.0.6
4) my jobs won't complete. Reverts to add job or the 2 min job

Thank you! Cute game!

mcdsun
08-22-13, 08:24 AM
iOS 6.1
Game version 1.0.2
Problem: My advancement in any s**** is not saved past "4/10" for the default s****s (fitness, music, and art) and, last night, I advanced in the beauty s**** to level two, which was reset to "1/10" of level one when I started the game this morning.

swstar
09-02-13, 10:09 AM
i am trying to move rooms around in my game and there is one room that won't move. I have an IOS version 6.1.3 and home design story version 1.0.6. The room is the extra bedroom with the big blue rug. Everything else lets me move it. Thanks!

Sue1312
09-03-13, 08:08 PM
I play on iphone 4s and Ipad2 latest version of IOS installed. My design story version is 1.06.
I have few glitches happening recently:
- when I place something on a table, even if I have the green check mark, it will not put it on a table. I have to wiggle a bit but if I do not do that, my item will end up on the floor under the table. 1) I should not have to wiggle to place something on a table, 2) this little trick I found does not work all the time.
- I am not sure if this is a glitch or just the way how the game is set up. One neighbor requests for a material and if I do not respond to the request right away, the request disappears. Is this normal? Is it because there is a limit of requests we can answer (not receive because I know I have 20) a day?
- I have read this before but not sure if it was answered elsewhere (the thread is too long and certainly I cannot read them all). How long can it take for me to see an activity made by my neighbors (responding to my request). I keep track of all the activities and give priority to good neighbors. However, I do not want to penalize neighbors that are victims of software glitches.
- On one instance, I receive a gift from one neighbor, I collect it and send gifts back. /when I come back in the morning, I have a list of friends who's sent me gifts and awaiting for gift back (according to the game). I know, I gift back every single neighbor daily (unless they have maxed out) so I want to know why does it still say I need to gift back? It is not a big deal to send the neighbor another gift, I just wanted to be sure that the gift they initially sent me are not counted toward my 20 a day.
Thanks

Sue1312
09-13-13, 09:13 AM
I am writing for someone who do not speak english.
Her id is gabriella667, she is using iphone 4.
She purchased a rug for 15,000 coins and it is nowhere to be found. Could someone please advise on how to get that back.
Many thanks

Rin2010
09-13-13, 01:30 PM
I have the latest version of the game on iPad 2. I have noticed upon refresh "processing" I lose coins. As example this morning I went in to collect my 3,200 from the night before and the coins from "sparkly" furniture. By the time I was done had 32,170 in coins. I started another job for 3,200 and I left for work. I get back and go into the game it "processes" I now have 27,630 in coins... Why am I losing coins. I put time and money into the game only to have issues. I try to collect towards a goal or towards an item and this is a major hindrance not just in gameplay but my enjoyment of said game play. I have enough stress in R.L. I don't need or want it in something that's supposed to be enjoyable and help me de-stress. If I keep seeing the problem and it gets bad enough, goodbye home design.

kooky panda
09-13-13, 02:03 PM
I am writing for someone who do not speak english.
Her id is gabriella667, she is using iphone 4.
She purchased a rug for 15,000 coins and it is nowhere to be found. Could someone please advise on how to get that back.
Many thanks
Have her restart her device then check in her inventory for the rug. If it is still missing, have her send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check her game .

I have the latest version of the game on iPad 2. I have noticed upon refresh "processing" I lose coins. As example this morning I went in to collect my 3,200 from the night before and the coins from "sparkly" furniture. By the time I was done had 32,170 in coins. I started another job for 3,200 and I left for work. I get back and go into the game it "processes" I now have 27,630 in coins... Why am I losing coins. I put time and money into the game only to have issues. I try to collect towards a goal or towards an item and this is a major hindrance not just in gameplay but my enjoyment of said game play. I have enough stress in R.L. I don't need or want it in something that's supposed to be enjoyable and help me de-stress. If I keep seeing the problem and it gets bad enough, goodbye home design.

Sounds like part of your progress is not saving on the servers . Check under your settings and make sure you have the most current software version for your Ipad.
Also after being away from the game go visit a neighbor or wait a few minutes when coming into the game to make sure you game syncs up with the TL servers before you start collecting anything.

kooky panda
09-23-13, 02:45 PM
New version update in app store. Version 1.0.7.

Xtr3m3Shadow
12-21-13, 05:17 AM
When i do ? job that should deliver 2K coins after waiting freaking 8 hours it only gives me 150...
I'm about to throw iPad air out of the f'ing window...

Drummer2244
01-03-14, 03:12 PM
Game Version: 1.0.7
I am playing on an IPad Air IOS 7.0.4
When I am trying to earn coins, the game keeps flipping back to the lowest $ of coins to earn (2 minutes). For example, last night before going to bed I set it 'x' amount of coins in 8 hrs & when I opened the app this morning it only gave me the equivalent to the 2 minute setting. All day today I have been trying the 2hr coin setting, but am only receiving the 2 minute one. I even tried completely shutting down the app after exiting, but it doesn't work.

Drummer2244
01-06-14, 07:20 AM
It's working now. :). I was able to earn the 2hr and 8hr coins yesterday/today.

misssan
01-21-14, 04:51 AM
Why why why why.... Why can't we have more doors? I build two houses but we cant put doors in it! I was more than done with the game! How big can a house get? I wanted more houses but no doors. Stupid game DELETE!!!

signer88
03-20-14, 11:05 AM
When trying to buy gems I don't have the option to get 20 for $.99. iPhone 4 iOS 6.

kooky panda
03-20-14, 11:16 AM
Gem packages may occasionally switch around. I know the .99 package is one of the promotional packages that is sent out randomly.

signer88
05-20-14, 09:17 AM
I want to purchase gems that you show are on sale but all I get is a blank screen. House name is Done. Level 100. Account signer88. Device iphone4 iOS 6

kooky panda
05-20-14, 10:35 AM
Check and make sure that you have the most current IOS for your phone.

If so, try going under settings-safari- clear cookies, then restart your phone.

If still issues, try deleting and re downloading the game from iTunes.

Ruby_L
05-26-14, 04:24 PM
Whenever I try to comment on someone's bath or bathroom, the game censors "bath," or omits it from the post. Why would "bath" be considered offensive? I end up writing restroom, but homes don't have restrooms & powder room isn't accurate either if there's a shower or bath in the room.

kooky panda
05-26-14, 05:06 PM
Whenever I try to comment on someone's bath or bathroom, the game censors "bath," or omits it from the post. Why would "bath" be considered offensive? I end up writing restroom, but homes don't have restrooms & powder room isn't accurate either if there's a shower or bath in the room.
I just tested on my game and I can post " bath" and "bathroom" on walls .
Try restarting your device to see if this helps correct the issue.

Ruby_L
05-27-14, 01:52 PM
I just tested on my game and I can post " bath" and "bathroom" on walls .
Try restarting your device to see if this helps correct the issue.

Thank you. I re-start once a day and tried to comment on someone's bath today, and it worked. However, "Soothing colour palette" was taboo this time. Oh well, at least I know to restart when this occurs. :)

kooky panda
05-27-14, 02:43 PM
Thank you. I re-start once a day and tried to comment on someone's bath today, and it worked. However, "Soothing colour palette" was taboo this time. Oh well, at least I know to restart when this occurs. :)
If you do restart and still have issues with words being caught in the word filter, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com to report the word.

Em_storm
05-30-14, 07:20 AM
The "processing" message pops up in this game more and more often. It resets my jobs and sometimes causes me to lose coins. Not a big deal on the account with this id, but on the lower level one yesterday I had just bought some items and it processed and I lost coins and the items. I can earn the coins back eventually, but it is super irritating. Is there anything I can do to avoid it?

catles
07-19-14, 09:24 PM
I have purchased several pieces of furniture lately that won't allow you to place accessories on top: vintage table, antique table, harbin cabinet, bamboo cabinet, dresser, etc. Why?

I'd also like to see a solid (prefer dark) wood desk, traditional, or modern.

Cody123890
09-20-14, 10:03 AM
It's hard to scroll most of the time

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/RedK5/ipad%20games/th_db3a9ed5eda339f1af52e59794dd413e.jpg (http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/RedK5/ipad%20games/?action=view&current=db3a9ed5eda339f1af52e59794dd413e.jpg)

I can't design my house the way I want

xatrian
10-02-14, 12:47 AM
My goals notepad icon has disappeared after buying off all the open goals with gems or completing them. I'm level 20 and this happened at least a level ago. I've had no goals pop up since. I'm on the iPhone 5, version 6.1.4 and my house is named Brinstar.

kooky panda
10-02-14, 07:27 AM
Once you have completed all the current goals offered, you will no longer have the notepad icon.

Thanks!

amystormy
01-02-15, 02:32 PM
I have over 100 neighbors and I can't even get back 5 help requests with building supplies. Seriously??👎Is something not working??? I have the newest version.

kooky panda
01-02-15, 03:32 PM
Try restarting your game or device to see if the items show up.

argongirl
07-13-16, 03:21 PM
I can't transfer my game to my new device. I tried using Restaurant story to transfer. My ID is argongirl, my home is river hollows and value is 1.1 mil

kooky panda
07-13-16, 03:56 PM
I can't transfer my game to my new device. I tried using Restaurant story to transfer. My ID is argon girl, my home is river hollows and value is 1.1 mil
Try using one of the games listed in Post 1:

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

jaymcdaid
07-28-16, 07:16 AM
Is anyone having problems with Facebook connect. I've tried for weeks and it won't connect. Takes me to Facebook but get blank white screen

LtwoK
12-21-16, 03:29 PM
Not sure if anyone supports this game anymore but I'm looking for assistance.
StormID: LtwoK
House Name: Firstess Manor
Value or Level: around 100
Upon starting the app my house was visible for a moment then faded to the background. Over that was a Level 1 house. I am now unable to access my house at all. I've done a hard start, verified auto upgrades are set. There was an update on Dec 19, 2016 for bug fixes and performance issues. That date coincides with the loss of my house. Hoping someone can fix the error and reinstate my home. Thanks!

suzyymayy
07-10-17, 09:30 PM
In HDS (home design story), there's a task telling me to download an app for one gem... but every time I download that app and go back to HDS, the task disappears, gives me no gems, and tells me to download another app. Is this supposed to be happening or is it just a glitch?

iPhone 6

kooky panda
07-11-17, 07:54 AM
In HDS (home design story), there's a task telling me to download an app for one gem... but every time I download that app and go back to HDS, the task disappears, gives me no gems, and tells me to download another app. Is this supposed to be happening or is it just a glitch?

iPhone 6
iOS players do not receive gems for downloading other applications. These goals have 0 Rewards. There may be a separate goal in your list that does reward gems, please check your goal list.