PDA

View Full Version : gold advice + new neighbors?

CocaKura
08-23-12, 04:09 PM
Hello! My brother and I just started playing Dragon Story a few days ago and we had a few questions about how people spend their gold! We're not intending on paying money to buy gold, so collecting it will be a slow process. Do you guys usually save up to buy a second nest or do you use it on speeding up breeding/egg hatching? I'm not entirely sure what to use my gold for right now... I want to get a second nest, but at the same time I also want to increase the speed of the hatching/breeding! I'm only LV9 right now though, so I'm not sure what would be the best course of action...

Also, since my brother and I are new, we were hoping we could find some new neighbors! We'll gift people who gift us, but it might take a few days because of that 3-gift limit. TTwTT We'll definitely play with your dragons every day if you play with ours though! Here's our Storm8IDs:
my Storm8ID: CocaKura
my brother's Storm8ID: nonamezorz

Thanks everyone!

kittycountess
08-23-12, 04:15 PM
I'd suggest hording it to get a second nest if you like to breed those rare dragons, otherwise waiting for an egg to hatch would be excruciating. Likewise spending it to speed breeding is also a good idea but then you run out and have to wait once again. At least if you get a second nest you get to keep it.

I'll add you if you promise to send me Gold daily. ;)

08-23-12, 04:21 PM
i used to spend gold to speed up the process but once i won one of the contests and had enough to buy the second nest everything became alot easier. id suggest a second nest

CocaKura
08-23-12, 04:23 PM
Thank you for the advice! I guess I will hold on and get the second nest first since I'm hoping to get a Diamond eventually!

I will send gold if you send gold, but I don't know if doing it daily is possible since some other people have sent me gold and I can only send gold to three people a day. :(

CocaKura
08-23-12, 04:24 PM
i used to spend gold to speed up the process but once i won one of the contests and had enough to buy the second nest everything became alot easier. id suggest a second nest
There are contests?

08-23-12, 04:26 PM
go to he events and contest thread and there will be contests. the current one is spot the difference. follow the rules and enter to win gems/city cash/gold. anything for the game you are playing. i won 50 gems in one contest which equalled 250 gold in dragon story. so i used it to get a second nest

CocaKura
08-23-12, 04:43 PM
go to he events and contest thread and there will be contests. the current one is spot the difference. follow the rules and enter to win gems/city cash/gold. anything for the game you are playing. i won 50 gems in one contest which equalled 250 gold in dragon story. so i used it to get a second nest
Wow, thank you so much for letting me know! I will go check that out!

08-23-12, 04:47 PM
Wow, thank you so much for letting me know! I will go check that out!

you are welcome. most contests comeout on tuesdays so keep your eyes open