PDA

View Full Version : News feed and Stormie

RoseMiti
08-23-12, 03:54 PM
It seems news feed isn't working, only the gifts/requests and neighbours invites are showing there.

And where's Stormie? lol. This is a game where he would be useful for material requests. :p

mattyboo1
08-23-12, 03:55 PM
It seems news feed isn't working, only the gifts/requests and neighbours invites are showing there.

And where's Stormie? lol. This is a game where he would be useful for material requests. :p he will be added soon the same thing happened to monster story

bigbux3
08-23-12, 04:06 PM
I don't really like the design of this game. When I suggested Home Story, I was expecting the cute short people from Restaurant and Bakery Story or Nightclub Story with cute items. Not a whole different design. I guess it's not always good with persistence.

trace35
08-23-12, 10:42 PM
I think it's great to finally have a game without the cutsie cutsie rainbow vomit stuff.

marrrina
08-24-12, 05:37 AM
I think it's great to finally have a game without the cutsie cutsie rainbow vomit stuff.

I agree with you! Not that I hate the design of Bakery/Restaurant/Etc. but for this kind of game the design style just works.

marrrina
08-24-12, 05:39 AM

And where's Stormie? lol. This is a game where he would be useful for material requests. :p

News feed is a bit different in this game. I wish I could know who liked my things because I know everyone doesn't like to leave wall posts.

kooky panda
08-24-12, 07:31 AM
News feed is a bit different in this game. I wish I could know who liked my things because I know everyone doesn't like to leave wall posts.
I have reported the lack of newsfeed over to the CMs.