PDA

View Full Version : Everything gone after logout

Minaea
11-20-10, 09:01 PM
I was playing Farm Story on my Droid and I was unable to choose a Storm8 ID or a farmer name (it would either freeze on a processing screen or do nothing, as if I hadn't even hit the button) so I closed the program and tried again. Same problem. So, I tried rebooting my phone and my farm reverted back to the starter farm. All my crops, my levels, my animals, etc were gone. Very frustrating.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 10:56 AM
I have several issues,
1. When my battery went dead, on re-charge I opened Farm story and found it was set to the begining farm, I lost all progress.

2. I spent hours re-playing getting up to 10k coins, When I went to purchase the enhancement 11 x 11 for 10k coin the app said processing forever (30 minutes) When I finally forced closed the app and re-opened I was back to level 6 (I had made it up to level 9) with little money and all my crops withered.

3. I had one other incident where I lost progress, it was attempting to invite my friend to be my neighbor, it showed a message that it processing after about 5 minutes I forced closed the app, and lost two levels of progress.

Storm8 ID KnuttyKitten, please come water me!

Unregistered
11-23-10, 11:05 AM
I have several issues,
1. When my battery went dead, on re-charge I opened Farm story and found it was set to the begining farm, I lost all progress.

2. I spent hours re-playing getting up to 10k coins, When I went to purchase the enhancement 11 x 11 for 10k coin the app said processing forever (30 minutes) When I finally forced closed the app and re-opened I was back to level 6 (I had made it up to level 9) with little money and all my crops withered.

3. I had one other incident where I lost progress, it was attempting to invite my friend to be my neighbor, it showed a message that it processing after about 5 minutes I forced closed the app, and lost two levels of progress.

Storm8 ID KnuttyKitten, please come water me!

forgot to post device info. Sprint Samsung Epic 4g (sph-d700) using fimrware version 2.1 Update1

Thanks, pleae come water me! Storm8 ID KnuttyKitten

Green Acres
11-23-10, 02:06 PM
I have seen a few bug issues

1) I have had similiar issues as others where i log out and when i log back in i lost levels and gold. It has happened twice so far. First time i lost 4 levels and 20k gold, second time i lost 4 levels and 50k gold both times farm revertyed back to the same point at level 10. Very very frustrating. took a day and a half to get back to where i was.

2) I have seen some graphic glictches in the game, where it looks like other plots are on top of yours.

3) When i tried to purchase expansion slots it would freeze up in "processing"

4) When trying to invite others as neighbors it would also freeze up in "processing"

5) Sometimes when inviting it wouldnt do anything, no acknowledgement

6) Other times when trying to purchase expansions it wouldnt do anything.

Fun game but very frustrating with the bug issues, not worth the frustration. Work out the bugs and ill try it again.

Geeen acres
11-23-10, 02:07 PM
samsung galaxy s captivate

Unregistered
11-24-10, 04:19 PM
I have seen a few bug issues

1) I have had similiar issues as others where i log out and when i log back in i lost levels and gold. It has happened twice so far. First time i lost 4 levels and 20k gold, second time i lost 4 levels and 50k gold both times farm revertyed back to the same point at level 10. Very very frustrating. took a day and a half to get back to where i was.

2) I have seen some graphic glictches in the game, where it looks like other plots are on top of yours.

3) When i tried to purchase expansion slots it would freeze up in "processing"

4) When trying to invite others as neighbors it would also freeze up in "processing"

5) Sometimes when inviting it wouldnt do anything, no acknowledgement

6) Other times when trying to purchase expansions it wouldnt do anything.

Fun game but very frustrating with the bug issues, not worth the frustration. Work out the bugs and ill try it again.

I have the same issues listed here with my Sprint Samsung Epic 4g 2.1 Update 1. It seems any 'network' communication where I need to poll the servers causes problems and if the communication fails (or displays processing for more than 15 seconds) I get dropped back several levels losing several hours of play progress.

If I spend alot of time watering (30 minutes) other farms larger than my own farm I get the screen bleed where it looks like I have extra land beyond my farm borders. Almost as if there is a memory leak when accessing the community.

Happy ThanksGiving, Can you add Cats and Turkeys???
Storm8 ID KnuttyKitten, Please water me and send some pesticide for the bugs.