PDA

View Full Version : What's the best bakery layout?

totaltechno
08-23-12, 02:46 PM
I literally just downloaded this game and made coffee and blueberry muffins.

AnnasCoffee
08-23-12, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the game and the forum. The rate your food sells/how many tabes you need changes at different stages in the game. It's slightly different for everyone, but for the most part it goes something like this....

For the first few weeks you may sell out of food everyday. Dont worry. You can try moving the cash register and tables away from the door, this makes the customers have to walk farther and you food will sell slower.

Then somewhere between level 20-50 your food will sell at about the same rate you cook. During this time your customers only need 30 tables and chairs. Having more than 30 tables and chairs will not make your food sell faster. Some people have extra tables for tips.

Then you will reach a stage where your food doesn't sell fast enough. Your counters will start to hold hundreds of thousands of plates of food. When you get to this stage (it might take 6 months of playing) you might want to try a layout that sells food faster. Search the forum for fecsuper's T or L design (if you have one or teo doors) or GrooveyRuss' design (if you have 3 or more doors). These layouts have the cash register(s) and tables right next to the door.

marrrina
08-23-12, 03:28 PM
You should also check out this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19659-Show-off-Your-Bakery

While the posters may be a bit further along than you, you will see that there probably is no such thing as the 'best layout.'
Everyone tends to do their own thing, whether it be making their bakery look as realistic as possible or just having a mass of tables in order to collect many tips (which might be helpful in your lower levels).

totaltechno
08-23-12, 03:34 PM
OK. I'm lv 5 or something and I have 10-12 chairs, I've hit 100 popularity.

totaltechno
08-23-12, 03:54 PM
Also, does the customer rate slow down over time in this game like in RS?

marrrina
08-23-12, 04:33 PM
Also, does the customer rate slow down over time in this game like in RS?

I heard if you just sit there with the game open for a prolonged time frame the customers will seem to drop. There is also a glitch out there with a decreased amount of customers. Some experience that while others do not.