PDA

View Full Version : not able to create a id

Unregistered
11-20-10, 08:38 PM
Hi, when i lanuch the app, i,m bring to a active profile of another person. Pls help, i'm using samsung galaxy tab android

Unregistered
11-20-10, 10:03 PM
The only thing I can think of is that you have already made a Storm8 ID on one of their games. That ID and password transfers to all of their other games and this one as well. I'm not sure how to sign of off one or if you can make another one (it is created under the settings of one of their offered games). They are used to transfer game data from one device (Apple or Android) to another and, from my understanding, seems to auto-sign in on their supplied games. Try messing around on one of their games, such as World War, and see where that takes you. Hope that helps at least a little!

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

Unregistered
11-22-10, 09:20 AM
Except in my case, I had started my farm, but was not able to create an ID. I exited the profile screen, back to my farm, and then it froze while trying to plant more crops. Got a message the game stopped responding and I selected force close. Restarted the game and it was not my farm, but someone named Bill. Closed the game,restarted it and same thing. What happened to my farm and how do I get rid of Bill's farm and how do I get mine back?

Unregistered
11-22-10, 10:22 AM
Are you sure "Bill" want just a preset name? You may change your name for free once in the 3rd page under your profile (any additional name changes cost 10 gems). Also, the game recognizes your Storm8 ID, so if you don't have one there might be a place to create it on that same page. If there isn't, just hop on a Storm8 game really fast and create one. Hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

Unregistered
11-22-10, 11:33 AM
I tried changing the name, I'm being asked to pay 10 gems, not for free. And, I'm seeing the farm being plowed and planted like I'm watching someone else do it. It looks nothing like I started it...this person is growing strawberries and I had planted corn, pumpkins and other veggies. Something's not right with this. Thanks for trying to help, I think I'll delete it.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 11:38 AM
One more thing...it shows I have 2 neighbors... How is that happening?

Unregistered
11-23-10, 11:07 AM
Same thing happening to me as well. Its logged me in to at least two different peoples accounts so far.

-V

Unregistered
11-24-10, 06:17 PM
Hi, when i lanuch the app, i,m bring to a active profile of another person. Pls help, i'm using samsung galaxy tab android

i have a galxy s captivate and im having the same issue, i wonder if its the galaxy line?

Unregistered
11-24-10, 10:02 PM
I have had my phone for a few days downloaded the app was someone elses profile then let it go for a few days then opened it back up and now its asking for my member info but I don't have an account so what do I do?

Unregistered
11-25-10, 12:06 AM
I tried changing the name, I'm being asked to pay 10 gems, not for free. And, I'm seeing the farm being plowed and planted like I'm watching someone else do it. It looks nothing like I started it...this person is growing strawberries and I had planted corn, pumpkins and other veggies. Something's not right with this. Thanks for trying to help, I think I'll delete it.

I am using LG Android version 2.2

Unregistered
11-25-10, 12:18 PM

Nov 25 2010: Ok... I deleted and reinstalled. This time when I started it I got a msg that my account is suspended due to inappropriate in-game activities and if I think this is an error, to email support@teamlava.com providing the Storm8 ID "xxxxxxx" and game title Farm Story. I purposely left out the ID in this forum. Anyway, I was never able to create an ID and I don't know who this Storm8 member is. This keeps getting weirder. So, I'm deleting it again until the devs can figure out what's going on here. I'm using an LG Optimus T with Android 2.2.