PDA

View Full Version : Truffle Appliance Never Reaching New Goal ? ? ?

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 03:07 AM
I have a truffle appliance for the longest time and it only makes white truffles. The next goal which is the dark truffles seems to be taking forever to unlock. Why is this? Will it ever unlock? Or am I doing something wrong?

Zetra
08-23-12, 03:11 AM
Is it a goal item?

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 03:15 AM
IDK - I'm guessing yes

minidemon88
08-23-12, 03:33 AM
You can only unlock the Dark Truffles by completing the goals. Unfortunately, the goals were long expired.

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 03:37 AM
what goals were these? where was I for this? HMMMMMM - - - another Bakery Story Mystery huh? SMH LoLzzzzz

ashrb
08-23-12, 06:44 AM
Those goals were from the valentines day edition

LCAHEARTS
08-23-12, 06:54 AM
Valentine Goals. The truffle maker and chocolate dipper link back to it.

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 07:06 AM
so I'm stuck with this appliance that only makes one thing now ? LoLzz Boo Hiss - - no biggie really because I also have the Cocoa maker that only makes one thing too so they can be like two peas in a pod - - also I'm about to reach level 68 and can get a new oven - - any suggestions? I have the world games oven, truffle maker, fryer, candy cane maker, cocoa maker, easy oven, bread oven, big apple, ice cream and two small green ovens that I am not sure what they are, one cream oven that I'm not sure what it is, two tall creme/brownish things that I can't tell what they are and a tall green thing, once again, no idea . . . looks like I'm batting a thousand here LoLoLoLzzzzz - - I don't care b/c I just like to play the game but I am curious bc I want to expand and get the best for my cooking time, fake money, etc . . .

shakiba
08-23-12, 07:08 AM
Hey, you're not the only one. I didnt bother with the valentine goals because I wasn't so into bakery back then. Now I am, and regret doing some goals. Oh well, I forgot about the seasonal appliances.

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 07:22 AM
I didn't even know they were a seasonal thing - - hmmmmm - - maybe we can hoard them until next valentine's day and then we can get the goals? just an idea!!! <3 hee-hee

bethwilliams
08-23-12, 10:11 AM
Goals? Is this just an IOS thing or something?

shakiba
08-23-12, 10:38 AM
Goals? Is this just an IOS thing or something?

Yes, the goals were only available to the IOS users.

dinosaureggs
08-26-12, 05:40 PM
Yes, the goals were only available to the IOS users.

Sorry to sound like a complete noob, but where are these goals on Android? I've checked the app stores, and I can't see any other edition of Bakery Story (World Games or whatever it's called).

nmishii
08-26-12, 06:17 PM
Android doesn't have goals for Bakery Story, or any of the games released before last Dec.

Androids only have the white truffles on the truffle appliance, and never had the chance to unlock the dark truffles.

trace35
08-26-12, 07:46 PM
Juicyjeni, if you want to expand quickly have lots of drinks machines and make jasmine tea non stop.