PDA

View Full Version : Foreclosure Work Around Tips

sunnyazchica
08-22-12, 11:39 PM
I personally have an Android phone. I have found some ways to work around foreclosing issues in the games (BS, FS & RS). I don't know if it will help others or not, but this is my work around.

I have found 2 system events that cause the foreclosures:

1) not having all the welcome screens pop up when you first open the program that you should
2) have the welcome screens but get in the game & find you have no tips on the tables when you know you should (for me that is first thing in the morning when my tables are always full of tips. Other times of day, I might not have tips at that point depending on my neighbors :) )

If either of these events occur, I am guaranteed that it will foreclose as soon as I start doing something. So I do the following and find it faster and less frustrating, especially since my phone takes forever to foreclose and bring up the foreclose button. It takes so long that I would put down the phone and walk away and do something else. I also can't do anything on my phone until it decides to finally finish foreclosing, so it is really a pain to deal with the foreclosing.

Event #1 - missing welcome screens
I have this issue the most often first thing in the morning when I wake up and haven't been on the game for the last 8hrs or so...but of course as we all know foreclosure happens way more often than any of us would like... and at any time of day.

First thing in the morning I should have almost all the following screens when I open. Other times throughout the day could vary exactly which ones you would have. "you earned this many coins" screen, checkmark one for the day, the weekly update announcement and most importantly :) your gifts received.

If I don't have these screens when I open the program, I immediately get out of the program. I leave it to think while I try another game. If that game opens properly then I play it. Often by the time I get back to the 1st game, it opens properly.

If it still does not open properly I try visiting a neighbor. I then come back to my game and close out and reopen and see if that works. If that does not work, I reboot my phone. I never have a problem with it opening after that.

I know it sounds like a lot but it actually is much faster than dealing with foreclosing.

Event #2 - Missing Tips
Usually I am able to resolve this by visiting a neighbor and coming back. If I am having the foreclosure issue w/the missing tips, then I follow the same steps I already listed above.

I never have foreclosure issues until the games went down. Then I had foreclosures constantly to the point you couldn't even play and just gave up playing. I never have foreclosures once I started making sure the games opened properly before doing any "playing".

Hope that helps!