PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! And good bye!

momorinda
08-22-12, 06:11 PM
just want to say hello to everyone... this is my very first post here :D

my gf loved this game! i like to play it too...

she play it everyday, and was really happy when i said i would buy gems for her! she complained how hard is to earn gems in-game...

i just said: "when you finish you earned gems, i'll buy some for you"

as always, before expending her gems, she thought carefull what to buy... but at morning, her food got spoiled... and she clicked recover then by mistake (restaurant story and bakery story buttons are inverted, why?)

and this happened 2 times with her... sadly...

today, i was cooking some dishes, and on the last one, clicked finish all by mistake too...

maybe we were not enough carefull... maybe... well, this dont matter...

we just dont want to spend our money doing some mistake like this...

so, this is my good bye :)

hope teamlava realise how many costumers they are losing with this kind of, how can i name it? trick?

PloyM
08-22-12, 06:18 PM
It's called a gem trap. I just spent my 40 gems on 250k coins expandsion by mistake when I was just wanted to check how much coins I need to expand and I clicked too quick and... There's goes my 40 gems down the drain.

sweetstuff525
08-22-12, 06:20 PM
Yeah sorry.. But gem traps are there I think everyone has fallen into it

argentina718
08-22-12, 06:58 PM
i lost 81 gems due to this gem trap ....

shakiba
08-22-12, 07:02 PM
Been there, done that. All of us. What can we do?

AnnasCoffee
08-22-12, 07:10 PM
we just dont want to spend our money doing some mistake like this...

Good choice

Been there, done that. All of us. What can we do?

Everyone has lost gems to gem traps. But not everyone pays TL. Our only choice is whether or not we buy gems. I chose not to pay Team Lava for gems that can be lost to a gem trap.

shakiba
08-22-12, 07:14 PM
Good choice

Everyone has lost gems to gem traps. But not everyone pays TL. Our only choice is whether or not we buy gems. I chose not to pay Team Lava for gems that can be lost to a gem trap.

Same here. Never ever spent a penny on these games and never will. Doesn't mean I don't like these games or anything, just means its better to save my money for something else.

miyukifocus
08-22-12, 08:33 PM
Same here. Never ever spent a penny on these games and never will. Doesn't mean I don't like these games or anything, just means its better to save my money for something else.

Cannot agree no more!!!!

NeeOnn
08-22-12, 09:10 PM
Ugh :mad: We've been waiting so long for a confirmation button. Will never spend a penny on TL games, unless It's the odd time.

minidemon88
08-23-12, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the land of Gem Trap!!

ritz131
08-23-12, 01:40 AM
I've lost more than 100 of my hard earned gems to these stupid gem traps in both Rs & Bs.

mico3
08-23-12, 03:06 PM
I refuse to spend any $$ on gems. Everything in my bakery is bought with coins or gems I've earned.