PDA

View Full Version : City Metro Weekly Update 8-23-12

kooky panda
08-22-12, 01:34 PM
No teasers yet. I hope we get some cool items tomorrow.

hopesdragons
08-23-12, 12:55 PM
It looks like we have a Bakery and Bike Store. Also a Pub and Shoe Store.

I don't want to be one that complains about the way TL designs the games, but I'm certain I won't be getting these. I put nearly all of my businesses in storage this morning when they changed the payoff times. There is just no way to support businesses with the energy and goods required now.

For example, the Taco stand pays 90 every 5 minutes. Sounds great.. Until you realize that's 12 energy & 360 goods each hour.

The new Bakery is also 5 minutes and is 50 goods.. That's another 12 energy and 600 goods. I don't even produce 600 goods in 2 hours yet (I have 5 industrial plants).. And with the 20/hour energy, not only wouldn't I be able to keep these two businesses running, I wouldn't be able to do anything with my homes, communities, or even industries at this point.

cocobumpy
08-23-12, 01:05 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I still have hope that TL will resolve the obvious issues with CS Metro. The game in its current state is not sustainable. I'm giving them a few more weeks to get it right. I imagine it requires many thousands of hours to successfully develop a decent game. Patiently waiting...

It looks like we have a Bakery and Bike Store. Also a Pub and Shoe Store.

I don't want to be one that complains about the way TL designs the games, but I'm certain I won't be getting these. I put nearly all of my businesses in storage this morning when they changed the payoff times. There is just no way to support businesses with the energy and goods required now.

For example, the Taco stand pays 90 every 5 minutes. Sounds great.. Until you realize that's 12 energy & 360 goods each hour.

The new Bakery is also 5 minutes and is 50 goods.. That's another 12 energy and 600 goods. I don't even produce 600 goods in 2 hours yet (I have 5 industrial plants).. And with the 20/hour energy, not only wouldn't I be able to keep these two businesses running, I wouldn't be able to do anything with my homes, communities, or even industries at this point.

hopesdragons
08-23-12, 01:41 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I still have hope that TL will resolve the obvious issues with CS Metro. The game in its current state is not sustainable. I'm giving them a few more weeks to get it right. I imagine it requires many thousands of hours to successfully develop a decent game. Patiently waiting...

I hope they do too. I'm going to continue to play for at least a couple more weeks, but I'll just be focusing in homes and community now. I said in another thread, I'm not looking to make tons of money. I just want to build a nice, balanced, sustainable city.