PDA

View Full Version : Boxes, why not available for coins ???

Vera545
08-22-12, 10:50 AM
I see lots of special boxes that can only be bought with gems.

Now I am on Android, and it is common knowledge that we almost get no gems, because we don't have any goals.

I refuse to spend real money to buy gems in a game.
And why would I? If ios users get gems as a reward, then why are Android users left standing in the rain.....

It would be nice if TL would offer boxes also for coins, bit unfair towards Android users don't you think?

PloyM
08-22-12, 11:17 AM
I think there's up and down outcomes of boxes available in coins. People would immediately buy tons of boxes for coins because people tend to spend/earn coins easier than gems. If this happend to android players only, then IOS player would send Tons and tons of complain emails to TL because it doesn't seem fair to pay 25 gems for one box and Andriod gets to pay whatever amount of coins for boxes.

sweetstuff525
08-22-12, 12:25 PM

Now I am on Android, and it is common knowledge that we almost get no gems, because we don't have any goals.

And why would I? If ios users get gems as a reward, then why are Android users left standing in the rain.....

It would be nice if TL would offer boxes also for coins, bit unfair towards Android users don't you think?
I guess you missed the week where android users got 6 box items for FREE...... Where others paid $$$ money for those

kisseop
08-22-12, 12:43 PM
I guess you missed the week where android users got 6 box items for FREE...... Where others paid $$$ money for those
and Androids also might have bought those things earlier, it was UNFAIR to both. But it happened, like goals happen in IOS (and free prizes/gems for completing them). The thing is to stop making those mistakes and finally make both versions (android and ios) equal. TL get it work!!!!

mposey
08-22-12, 01:31 PM
I do agree TL needs to make everything equal but I must add in that these goals don't get very many gems. Usually 12 but if you're like me an had already downloaded/played most TL games back in the day when they would give 10 just for DL (not required to play) and already passed level 20 then you get No gems. The new games such as monster story was the only recent game I've got gems from. So the whole goal for gems really isn't so grand and the goals for holidays and such we don't get gems we have to spend gems. So if you really think about it sure we get a few gems here and there from game downloads but when a holiday comes we have to spend 30-50 gems to get the cool decore at the end.

But yes I do agree everything really needs to be equal.

08-22-12, 03:28 PM
they want to have some ways to earn money. this app BS is free so to get money in the process theu want to try to get you to buy gems.

trace35
08-22-12, 03:40 PM

lmao! Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing!

xoxjenn
08-22-12, 05:59 PM

When was that? I keep seeing posts about it...

LynnStorm8
08-22-12, 06:04 PM
PLEASE, DO NOT START THIS IOS VS ANDROID ARGUMENT AGAIN.

Seriously, quit it.
Different platforms,
live with it!

sweetstuff525
08-22-12, 06:04 PM
When was that? I keep seeing posts about it...

The week of June 15 2012
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30325-Google-Play-Android-App-Promotion!&highlight=Google+play+promo

LynnStorm8
08-22-12, 06:09 PM
The week of June 15 2012
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30325-Google-Play-Android-App-Promotion!&highlight=Google+play+promo

June! See it? June!

Let it go, bakers!

PloyM
08-22-12, 06:14 PM
No wonder why I saw those things in many of my neighbors bakery! Because it was for free.

sweetstuff525
08-22-12, 06:18 PM
June! See it? June!

Let it go, bakers!
They ask when it happen... So I answered ....

LynnStorm8
08-22-12, 06:25 PM
They ask when it happen... So I answered ....

@sweetstuff525
I know :D
It was directed at those
who wanna start this up...
...again...

trace35
08-22-12, 07:21 PM
Leave it alone people.

shakiba
08-22-12, 07:24 PM
How about we just stick to the topic of this thread. :I

pinkster73
08-22-12, 07:50 PM
Boxes? Did someone say boxes? I got these boxes for 100 000 coins
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1345660373755.jpg

melby29
08-22-12, 07:53 PM
Boxes? Did someone say boxes? I got these boxes for 100 000 coins
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1345660373755.jpg

You spent 100,000 coins on THOSE???

You got ripped off, man!

melby29
08-22-12, 07:55 PM
Leave it alone people.

Move on people. There's nothing to see here.

pinkster73
08-22-12, 07:58 PM
You spent 100,000 coins on THOSE???

You got ripped off, man!

But i got a free sectional couch with the boxes.

melby29
08-22-12, 08:04 PM
But i got a free sectional couch with the boxes.

Ah, that's ok then.

I hope it didn't have a mermaid on it.

LynnStorm8
08-22-12, 08:11 PM
How about we just stick to the topic of this thread. :I

What do you mean?
Stick to this iOS vs Android skirmish?!?!?

You want a neverending thread
of bakers attacking each other?

I hope not.

pinkster73
08-22-12, 08:13 PM
What do you mean?
Stick to this iOS vs Android skirmish?!?!?

You want a neverending thread
of bakers attacking each other?

I hope not.

She meant the topic as stated in the thread title. Boxes.

sweetstuff525
08-22-12, 08:15 PM
Boxes for coins.... How will tl make money?

kooky panda
08-22-12, 08:16 PM

Guys let stick with the current topic .

xoxjenn
08-22-12, 10:02 PM
Boxes for coins.... How will tl make money?

They could do some boxes for coins & some boxes for gems, just like all of the other items.

minidemon88
08-23-12, 01:11 AM
The special boxes will NEVER be for coins. They know we will be happily buying all these boxes if it was for coins. And... I'll be one of them. Haha.. =p

melby29
08-23-12, 01:45 AM
I don't mind paying gems, but I think 24 is way too steep.

altarisse
08-23-12, 08:24 AM
PLEASE, DO NOT START THIS IOS VS ANDROID ARGUMENT AGAIN.

Seriously, quit it.
Different platforms,
live with it!

Different platforms also completely different reward levels.We wouldn't be complaining if Android got the same things Apple does.

But I digress - I don't think the 'coins for boxes' things would ever be implemented, sadly. But if it was, then perhaps something like 700k - 1 mil for each gem? Or is that too steep?

marrrina
08-23-12, 08:51 AM
I think everyone would appreciate boxes for coins, especially the people who feel jilted after spending 24 gems and ended up with a million really lame 4th place prize items.

sweetstuff525
08-23-12, 08:59 AM
If they offered boxes for coins.... Isn't it the same that they offer decoration for coins in the design tab? If they put it in those same decor in the boxes they will make the boxes expensive with coins

pinkster73
08-23-12, 09:03 AM
Making boxes for coins would be like me being able to pay my mortgage with monopoly money.

sweetstuff525
08-23-12, 09:06 AM
Making boxes for coins would be like me being able to pay my mortgage with monopoly money.

Lol that would be great

Vera545
08-23-12, 12:38 PM
They could do some boxes for coins & some boxes for gems, just like all of the other items.

That is the only answer I find useful.
And that is exactly what I mean, a few boxes for gems and some boxes for coins.

I only play bs since a couple of weeks, and I simply asked a question.

Wow, didn't want to upset so many bakers.

It is only a game......but fact remains that ios players get way more free gems than android.......

Okay, it will be a neverending discussion, so dear mods, you may close this thread as far as I am concerned.

pinkster73
08-23-12, 01:59 PM

It is only a game......but fact remains that ios players get way more free gems than android.......

Okay, it will be a neverending discussion, so dear mods, you may close this thread as far as I am concerned.

Other people may want to continue the discussion.

ashrb
08-23-12, 08:45 PM

I would like to say one thing about the whole 'iOS users get so many free gems'.. When we have goals, yes we might receive free gems, but we also have goals that require either spending gems to buy gem items or using those free earned gems to skip quests within a goal. I think they allow us to get free gems for the goals that require you to use gems, so usually at the end of it all, you've wasted gems quite a bit of gems. Just wanted to clear this up for anyone who thinks we get so many free gems.. It's not as 'amazing' as some android users think it is.

ashrb
08-23-12, 08:47 PM
I'm sorry, I meant to say at the end of it all you've wasted quite a bit of gems. Typing this on iPhone gets a bit tricksy!

Zetra
08-23-12, 09:10 PM
If there's coin for box,it's probably like one try for 1,000,000 coins.

xoxjenn
08-23-12, 09:14 PM
If there's coin for box,it's probably like one try for 1,000,000 coins.

That would be better than nothing. I would save up & give it a try!

Vera545
08-25-12, 03:42 PM
The special boxes will NEVER be for coins. They know we will be happily buying all these boxes if it was for coins. And... I'll be one of them. Haha.. =p

That would be better than nothing. I would save up & give it a try!

Exactly what I mean, we can save up coins to buy boxes, just as we have to save up for expanding.

In the expand section you can expand your bakery for gems, or millions of coins.

Then why not the same option for buying boxes? Android users could also buy a box every now and then.

Vera545
08-25-12, 03:45 PM
Other people may want to continue the discussion.

Then again other people are annoyed that I even dared to start this thread