PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the game

Unregistered
11-20-10, 04:24 PM
My game said that once I had a certain amount of neighbors I would be able to make my raestaurant bigger but what it did when I got more neighbors was put up the price to 50000. Also i can't seem to put wall paper on The left side of my restaurant.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 04:50 PM
My game said that once I had a certain amount of neighbors I would be able to make my raestaurant bigger but what it did when I got more neighbors was put up the price to 50000. Also i can't seem to put wall paper on The left side of my restaurant.

First, u need to have so many neighbours and be at a certain level to be able to BUY an expansion. Nothing new here.

Second, learn to read! The wallpaper bug is known, the mod already has a thread to keep us updated on their progress in getting it fixed.

How many threads does there have to b on the same friggin issue!!!

And why does everyone get on here all hot and bothered about glitches demanding immediate answers when the mod doesn't work weekends.

Read. See if the issue is already known then post there!if not make a new thread, but don't expect a response till Monday.