PDA

View Full Version : Goals for Android?

soffeeD
08-21-12, 05:12 PM
I find it frustrating that Android users don't get the same features as iOS users. We don't have goals, or those neat "Get 6 free gems for downloading so-and-so!" perks.

What's the deal, TL?

It makes it that much more difficult to obtain gems, and I resent the fact that my friend, who only started a few days ago, already has 50+ gems while I'm stuck at 11. Shouldn't it be easy to port the goals, etc. to the Android version of Bakery Story?

C'mon, us Android users want shinies, too.

Disappoint.

Blankiey
08-24-12, 11:16 AM
I hear ya. Ive been complaining about that for months. They say their working on it... I dont get whats so hard about it either.

soffeeD
08-24-12, 04:38 PM
I read that they're 'busy' working on their other games, or new ones. I would really love if they smoothed out the kinks in their existing games, though.

Also, is this issue going to be addressed by a forum admin any time soon? Any reply would be welcome.

/more frustration

princessbella99
08-24-12, 04:52 PM
I find it frustrating that Android users don't get the same features as iOS users. We don't have goals, or those neat "Get 6 free gems for downloading so-and-so!" perks.

What's the deal, TL?

It makes it that much more difficult to obtain gems, and I resent the fact that my friend, who only started a few days ago, already has 50+ gems while I'm stuck at 11. Shouldn't it be easy to port the goals, etc. to the Android version of Bakery Story?

C'mon, us Android users want shinies, too.

Disappoint.

in the past, android have also have had something like downloading a game and getting gems, as my android friend has told me. and we've been complaining about how you guys got free items from boxes that people have had hundreds of goes on! so to me, it seems like we're equal..

pinkster73
08-24-12, 06:11 PM
I read that they're 'busy' working on their other games, or new ones. I would really love if they smoothed out the kinks in their existing games, though.

Also, is this issue going to be addressed by a forum admin any time soon? Any reply would be welcome.

/more frustration

It's been addressed many times. Search android features parity.

xoxjenn
08-24-12, 06:24 PM
I don't even care about getting gems as much as I wish we got the same games & goals. I just want to do the goals whether I get gems or not. & I really want to play the Metro City game & the new Home Design one.

soffeeD
08-24-12, 06:28 PM
in the past, android have also have had something like downloading a game and getting gems, as my android friend has told me. and we've been complaining about how you guys got free items from boxes that people have had hundreds of goes on! so to me, it seems like we're equal..
I'm an Android user, and I haven't seen any such promotions for getting gems through downloading games.

Also, we don't get 'free items' from boxes. Those boxes cost 24 gems, which are equally difficult to obtain.

Perhaps these were present in earlier versions? I don't know, but point is, they don't exist now.

I have to disagree about the being 'equal' thing. :)

soffeeD
08-24-12, 06:29 PM
It's been addressed many times. Search android features parity.
Thank you, stranger.