PDA

View Full Version : Android problems

DRL23411
08-21-12, 04:59 PM
I have been playing Farm for something more than a year. Yesterday, I tried to purcgase some gems and the game now tells me that my android is not complyant to be able to purchase. Two months ago, I purchased an android tablet. It's great, Farm was large enough to see all the detail. Then a week ago, the game informs me that my android is not compatable. Why is TL changing things in a bachward direction. I have tried replacing the game on both devices with no change. Restarted game.

This game is becoming more difficult to run and it seems as if TL is reducing the size of the customer base.

WHY< WHY< WHY

DaojinWildfire
08-22-12, 03:17 PM
If it's a resolution error message, then that may occur if you're playing the Amazon version on a non-Kindle Fire device, since the resolutions in that version has been optimized for the Kindle Fire. It will still run on non-KF Android devices, but there are occasions where that error message may pop up.

But if it's a purchase issue, I recommend reinstalling the app, as well as relogging into the Google Play account. If there's still any issues, you can post the exact message that is displayed so we have more info.

DRL23411
08-26-12, 05:35 PM
If it's a resolution error message, then that may occur if you're playing the Amazon version on a non-Kindle Fire device, since the resolutions in that version has been optimized for the Kindle Fire. It will still run on non-KF Android devices, but there are occasions where that error message may pop up.

But if it's a purchase issue, I recommend reinstalling the app, as well as relogging into the Google Play account. If there's still any issues, you can post the exact message that is displayed so we have more info.

How do I Know when I have the proper app. And how do you loguot and back to Google Play

pinkster73
08-26-12, 10:05 PM
How do I Know when I have the proper app. And how do you loguot and back to Google Play

I would like to know too. I've never seen an option to log out of Google play.

expressW
08-26-12, 11:07 PM
Yes, can you please clarify? I am also getting error messages in fashion story and nothing helps. I can buy gems in all stories but fashion. If its cos the I have somehow downloaded a kindle version please tell me where I can get a normal android version.