PDA

View Full Version : Love is in the air part 9

NannyDiLo
08-21-12, 04:31 PM
This goal tells you to go to your closet and get a new dress or top. I have and have spent $$ that have disappeared but the goal is still not complete. Any ideas?

kooky panda
08-21-12, 04:37 PM
What does the goal say exactly? Some you need to spend gems on and some goals you can spend with coins.
I cannot remember this one.

NannyDiLo
08-21-12, 04:43 PM
It says "get one new dress or top" with visit your closet written beneath. It says you can spend 5 gems, so do you think that's my only choice?

kooky panda
08-21-12, 05:45 PM
It says "get one new dress or top" with visit your closet written beneath. It says you can spend 5 gems, so do you think that's my only choice?
The 5 gems is to skip the goal.
That is your choice.

I would suggest trying to delete and redownload the game to see if this will help you pass the goal.

If there are other items for this goal, make sure you finish them and then this one may complete.

NannyDiLo
08-22-12, 01:57 PM
OK, tried deleting and reloading game, finished the other goals within the goal.. Tried the closet again to buy a new top, changed whole outfit, still not credited for completing.

kooky panda
08-22-12, 01:59 PM
OK, tried deleting and reloading game, finished the other goals within the goal.. Tried the closet again to buy a new top, changed whole outfit, still not credited for completing.
At this point I would suggest send an email to support@teamlava.com .

Not sure why it is not crediting.