PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if we can switch back to the regular bs?

myporcelainlife
08-21-12, 02:00 PM
Hello I've been having issues with roll backs on all my team lava games and I wanted to know what version I should be using. Currently I am using the world games version but I'd like to switch back to the original if that one is the most updated version. Anyone know what version is the most updated? Thanks in advance!

greygull
08-21-12, 02:08 PM
The World Games version is the most up to date currently. When the regular version has an app store update, that's when to switch back :)

sofi02
08-22-12, 10:30 PM
I had a question, I was looking in the app store at both bakery regular version and the world games one and I saw the date of last update for the regular bakery was July and in the worlds game version was in June, which one is more current?

juicyjeni
08-23-12, 03:01 AM
so I'm noticing that my two different versions have different coin amounts and different star amounts ? ? How would something like that get fixed?

kooky panda
08-23-12, 04:52 AM
I had a question, I was looking in the app store at both bakery regular version and the world games one and I saw the date of last update for the regular bakery was July and in the worlds game version was in June, which one is more current?

The most current version to play is the World Games version.

so I'm noticing that my two different versions have different coin amounts and different star amounts ? ? How would something like that get fixed?

There is a delay when you jump from one version to the other. If you are in world game version and make a change, then restart the regular version, you will then see the changes you just did the world game version.

It is better to only play one version of the game.