PDA

View Full Version : Star Number/Rating Varies from Apple Platform

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:07 PM
I'm curious as to what the number displayed within the large star on my profile page is reflecting. On my friend's iTouch the number is either 1, 2, 3 or 4. On Android it is a three digit number. Perhaps it is a more precise number rating?

Unregistered
11-20-10, 02:19 PM
The numbers inside the star represent your star rating in number form. The Android version still has stars from 0 to 4 just to the right of the numbers. I'm not sure if the Apple version has numbers or not, but it sounds very similar.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 02:21 PM
Forgot my signature haha.

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

Unregistered
11-20-10, 04:46 PM
Yup, that's pretty much what I'm sayin...

The Apple version has a big star on the profile tab which shows a single digit number indicating rank. It also has four smaller stars to the right that get filled in with color for a graphical representation of the rank.

The Android version of the profile page/tab has the exact layout of the the Apple one. However, on the Android, the bigger star contains a three digit number. As of right now, mine says 653. The four smaller stars are filled in. When I visit another farm my rank is indicated to be level 4.

Any ideas?

Unregistered
11-20-10, 05:22 PM
Oh I understand what you're saying now. It sounds like the number given inside the big star on the Apple version represented the rank from 0 to 4. However, on the Android version the numbers inside the big star represent the points earned for your star rank. You'll notice that when you water a plant you'll see that you lose one dose of water and gain one point towards your star rank. I believe rank 4 is 625 star points, so your rank will not change past that amount unless you let your points drop below that number. Hope that clarifies things!

Sincerely,
Chaznuts

Unregistered
11-20-10, 09:08 PM
Assuming your information is correct, I guess we're left to discover the other rank point levels. Seems to be in line with another post I read earlier re: teamlava not giving away details.

Fun game tho and thanks to the dev team!