PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, 2 day breeding

gertbigone
08-21-12, 05:03 AM
I have been trying to get a diamond egg on my main island for quite a while, I also have a second island on my iPad which I don't really bother with. Well this afternoon I put birdball and leaflion in the breeding den and got a 2 day 44 gold to speed up message.
I feel like crying as I have got this on my iPad, I can't even afford the habitat!!!!
Tried the same combination on my main but it just isn't going to give me a diamond anytime soon

anketam
08-21-12, 06:25 AM
It is the curse of the diamond pegasus. The harder you try to get it the lower the chance is that you will get it. As soon as you give up and are trying to get something else you will get it. Then after that you will start getting them any time it would be extremely inconvienent.

shahed12
08-21-12, 06:29 AM
It is the curse of the diamond pegasus. The harder you try to get it the lower the chance is that you will get it. As soon as you give up and are trying to get something else you will get it. Then after that you will start getting them any time it would be extremely inconvienent.
It happens to me while I was trying to get eagle I kept getting a firestorm I forgot about the eagle and tried for a diamond (I did mindbolt and. forestfire lookalikes lol)and I got a eagle and I tried firestorm and island I got a another eagle and now I got another eagle

shahed12
08-21-12, 06:29 AM
It happens to me while I was trying to get eagle I kept getting a firestorm I forgot about the eagle and tried for a diamond (I did mindbolt and. forestfire lookalikes lol)and I got a eagle and I tried firestorm and island I got a another eagle and now I got another eagle

I thought this was dragon story lol

anketam
08-21-12, 08:46 AM
Dragons Monsters same thing. And the diamond curse applies to ALL games.

gertbigone
08-21-12, 09:13 AM
It's not that I really want it on my main, more its the only monster I don't have now. I'm level 30 and have bred countless times for one and have now sold over 25 shell lizards, so when I see a level 11 with a diamond it makes me wonder why I keep playing!!!

shakiba
08-21-12, 09:27 AM
Aww sorry to hear this. Firstly, don't sell that diamond pegasus even if it's not ur main account. Secondly, good luck for the pegasus for ur main account! Hopefully u get it. I'm still trying too.

Kijame
08-27-12, 06:34 PM
I know the feeling, on DS I have plenty money for diamond habitat(s), and here on MS, I was worried I wouldn't get the money in time and that even when I did, that it would finish building too late (44hr nest/breeding den lock didn't need to go on any longer XD)