PDA

View Full Version : Porting to Android, not improving existing game. Good job.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 12:08 PM
Pffff

You won't get in game purchases from Android people... They're stingier than iPhone users.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:38 PM
You're really going to start an iPhone/Android argument here? Wow, you can't escape from these people. You can't make an ignorant, biased comment like that trying to change anything. Just because android is more advertisement-profited than apple products doesn't make the users stingy. I personally would be happy to make a purchase for a game that I enjoy playing, and I know of many other users that feel the same way. Sure, you are going to have the people who are more conservative with their money, or maybe just don't have as much to spare, but you are going to find the same sort of people using apple products as well. If you look at a popular android game you will realize that they receive plenty of purchases; and don't forget about the money made from advertisements as well. So before you go and make any more pointless, uneducated, single-sided posts, try to take a minute and think if it's with worth anyone else's time (since it seems that you have nothing to do with your own).

Your preeminent friend,
Chaznuts