PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Issues

mickeyrucker
08-20-12, 05:22 PM
mickeyrucker Acer tablet / android version 4.0.3 1. Since I started the game, 3 to 4 weeks ago, I haven't been able to gift or receive the daily allowable minus requests for maps.

2. I received a new goal today to select a neighbor, press the gift icon, and gift gold to the nbr. There isn't a gift icon on any nbrs. I uninstalled, then reinstalled the monster story app twice but no change.

3. I usually gift at midnight from the screen with an option to gift back. I noticed today there were 21 gold gifts given, but I only received 3 or 4 today and could only send gold to 3 out of 32 nbrs.

4. I tried gifting new nbrs but received a message that the nbr already received a gift today. Not likely since I had just accepted the person as a nbr.

greygull
08-20-12, 06:15 PM
You can only gift gold to 3 neighbors per day. If you select more then 3, 3 people will be chosen randomly.

There should be a gift option when you go to Social - Neighbors. Since you've already gifted today, the buttons will be greyed out.

The amount of gold you receive each day could vary, depending on your neighbors. If they are also selected everyone, you may not be one of the random people that day.

mickeyrucker
08-20-12, 06:26 PM
Thank you. I was going off the restaurant, bakery & pet shop models. So, the goal stating to press the gift icon from the nbr screen will still be met by entering from the social screen? Thx again, your help is appreciated.