PDA

View Full Version : The new ice cream counters are just too cute

catrint
08-20-12, 04:11 AM
I am so tempted to buy some, but doesn't 10 gems seem rather pricey for one counter? It would be nice to see some cheaper counters. Anyway, I looooooove these counters, they are one of the best things I've seen on this game. Good work, I love them

TimeForACuppaTea
08-20-12, 04:37 AM
I've always felt 10 gems were too high. Especially considering how many counters you usually need in Bakery since food sells so slow. This is why I've never bought counters that cost gems no matter how cute I think they are.

catrint
08-20-12, 04:53 AM
I've always felt 10 gems were too high. Especially considering how many counters you usually need in Bakery since food sells so slow. This is why I've never bought counters that cost gems no matter how cute I think they are.

That's true, I can only afford about 4 10 gem counters which is nowhere near enough. I dislike how the majority of the counters are gems, and the ones that aren't, are kind of not as nice.

marrrina
08-20-12, 06:05 AM
All of the really good counters cost gems. I would love to have a colorful counter that matches my bakery but I'm not spending gems.

[S8] Elsa
08-20-12, 11:36 AM
Glad to hear you think the new counters are cute. I like that they have sprinkles!

Thank you for the feedback on gem cost of the new Ice Cream counters. I'll pass this along.