PDA

View Full Version : Expansion problem!!

miyukifocus
08-20-12, 01:51 AM
My friend and I have both reached the amount of over 3,000,000 cash and would like to perform the expansion, however, once we click, it said we don't have enough nbr, so we recently add a few more nbr, and today the message of "missing xx nbr" doesn't appear so we believed that we have meet the requirement, however, once we click "expand", it said we don't have enough nbrs!!!! :confused:

May I know how many nbrs are required for the $3,000,000 expansion? thanks.

31candlez
08-20-12, 03:11 PM
im not 100% on this but if you go under design tab than expansion, it should tell you how many neighbors you need for the expansion.
Hopefully it works for you =)

**NOT ADDING, just have enough time to gift & tip my wonderful neighbors **

argentina718
08-20-12, 07:06 PM
question: when you expand do you have to do it one by one or can you skip some??

kooky panda
08-20-12, 07:11 PM
question: when you expand do you have to do it one by one or can you skip some??

You cannot skip, you have to do each expansion in order.

sofi02
08-20-12, 08:49 PM
My friend and I have both reached the amount of over 3,000,000 cash and would like to perform the expansion, however, once we click, it said we don't have enough nbr, so we recently add a few more nbr, and today the message of "missing xx nbr" doesn't appear so we believed that we have meet the requirement, however, once we click "expand", it said we don't have enough nbrs!!!! :confused:

May I know how many nbrs are required for the $3,000,000 expansion? thanks.

I had this same problem in restaurant u know why," stormie" doesn't count as a nbr to expand

miyukifocus
08-20-12, 11:24 PM
Thx all, problem seems solved suddenly after I have reinstalled the app.