PDA

View Full Version : rude, ungrateful neighbors

Pages : [1] 2

haleyms
08-19-12, 10:07 PM
Ok. So i get a post on my wall from a neighbor. Happens all the time. This one says "tipped, tip back" . A little demanding but i decided she must really need some tips. I visit her place and re tip. Don't usually do a lot of posting when tipping (i have just enough time to tip my the and four star neighbors since i work a full time job and have an 8 yr old) i notice two posts/warnings by the owner of the restaurant. "i only accept 3 & 4 star tippers as neighbors" no biggie, I have the same philosophy. the other warning ticked me off for some reason. It read "if i tip you and you don't tip me back, i will delete you" . Did i over react when i posted a short note about being grateful for the tips you receive and how we sometimes can do nice things without getting immediate gratification before happily deleting the ungrateful hussy? I have a life. I gift every one of my 300 neighbors immediately upon waking. I tip my three and four star friends always throughout the day and get to the two stars if i can. I just had to vent

Add HALEYMS if you want a good neighbor that also has a home in the real world.

bkr45678
08-19-12, 10:13 PM
Lol, yeah. I read on one wall as i was randomly tipping 'don't tip unless you are going to add me'. I was like o.O

haleyms
08-19-12, 10:15 PM
I think I'm just hormonal but I'm glad i deleted her.

Rachael98
08-20-12, 01:33 AM
I think I'm just hormonal but I'm glad i deleted her.

Lol.
Don't blame you:p

LalaSmooth
08-20-12, 02:17 AM
I hate people like that...I mean so what if someone has 1, 2 ,3 or 4 stars, least they are tipping you and getting you extra money. Add me haleyms

RoseMeyer
08-20-12, 06:56 AM
Life is too short, these guys get deleted at the first offence.

I dont even think about it.

sweetstuff525
08-20-12, 07:06 AM
I got one message the other day....

..tip 1 ... Tip me back to get the rest

I was laughing

haleyms
08-20-12, 07:13 AM

The game is not fun when you treat it like a job. I'm a good neighbor and no one is going to make me feel any different with some lamo threat or guilt trip.

pattypopo
08-20-12, 08:07 AM
Just curious, why does anyone have 300 neighbors? That would stress me out. I have 40 to 50. I keep 2 star neighbors for awhile, especially if they are just starting out. If they remain at 2 stars I delete them, unless they are on vacation. I tip and gift all my neighbors daily and try to oblige any special requests. I appreciate every tip or gift even though I may not accept some of the gifts. I agree that some neighbors can get too demanding and picky. I visit my neighbors mainly because I enjoy seeing their shops. I don't really need the gifts and with my coin loss issues the tips are nice, but don' t make a dent compared with coins lost. Maybe your neighbor was hormonal also! :)

haleyms
08-20-12, 08:34 AM
Just curious, why does anyone have 300 neighbors? That would stress me out. I have 40 to 50. I keep 2 star neighbors for awhile, especially if they are just starting out. If they remain at 2 stars I delete them, unless they are on vacation. I tip and gift all my neighbors daily and try to oblige any special requests. I appreciate every tip or gift even though I may not accept some of the gifts. I agree that some neighbors can get too demanding and picky. I visit my neighbors mainly because I enjoy seeing their shops. I don't really need the gifts and with my coin loss issues the tips are nice, but don' t make a dent compared with coins lost. Maybe your neighbor was hormonal also! :)

I have 300 neighbors because i accept all requests that have two or more stars. I always have for stars so i get lots of requests. They come and they go. I delete zero tippers and inactive places. It just happened that way and it does not bother me. I have other things to worry about, like my life. Speaking of which, off to work.

sourlicorice5
08-20-12, 08:39 AM

I was laughing

Oh I'd so delete if I got a message like that. I recently deleted a few nbrs just cause I had too many and I don't think they were playing anyways.

kooky panda
08-20-12, 08:52 AM

I was laughing

That is a good one!! LOL

life77
08-20-12, 02:50 PM
Ok. So i get a post on my wall from a neighbor. Happens all the time. This one says "tipped, tip back" . A little demanding but i decided she must really need some tips. I visit her place and re tip. Don't usually do a lot of posting when tipping (i have just enough time to tip my the and four star neighbors since i work a full time job and have an 8 yr old) i notice two posts/warnings by the owner of the restaurant. "i only accept 3 & 4 star tippers as neighbors" no biggie, I have the same philosophy. the other warning ticked me off for some reason. It read "if i tip you and you don't tip me back, i will delete you" . Did i over react when i posted a short note about being grateful for the tips you receive and how we sometimes can do nice things without getting immediate gratification before happily deleting the ungrateful hussy? I have a life. I gift every one of my 300 neighbors immediately upon waking. I tip my three and four star friends always throughout the day and get to the two stars if i can. I just had to vent

I'm gonna add u! I am like u. I get so frustrated with demanding nbrs. A nbr I've had for a while, I guess woke up on the wrong side of the bed this particular morning. She posted that if I couldn't clear my tables at a reasonable time of day she would have to remove me bcuz she hates to revisit a place more than once. Now.... First thing... I had to read it, re-read it, & read it again. I was thinking.. Is she serious? I politely went to her wall & posted "it's called sleeping" I'm not dedicated to this game 24/7, I do have a life. It was 330 am my time when she posted that! Lmao.. What's really funny is that a week before, she was asking ppl not to delete her bcuz of network issues. I could've been really unreasonable & deleted her bcuz her star level dropped and I only want nbrs who have 3-4 star ratings.. Needless to say she got deleted with the quickness. But um... Some of these ppl need to learn some respect. I'm so tired of being nice.

cookietyler
08-20-12, 04:56 PM
I had a neighbor post a message on my wall, saying something to the affect of, you need to pay attention to my wall to see what type of gift i want.

djs1girl
08-20-12, 05:07 PM
Haleyms---I am adding you! I can relate. I am a VERY busy mother of three, ages: 10, 8, and 5. I try to at least gift my neighbors every day and check a few times a day for parts requests. I tip when I can ( I play both restaurant and bakery, so sometimes I alternate days of tipping.) I have only deleted when I was pretty sure they weren't playing anymore. I HATE it when people demand to be tipped back. I have even read on these forums of people deleting others because they didn't get the gifts they wanted. Um....grow up please! I can't remember what all my neighbors want, but if I visit their place and see they are building something, I try to gift parts. Someone took the time to tip you and gift you, be grateful! In my opinion, anyways!

pinkster73
08-20-12, 05:47 PM

I was laughing

You should have tipped her back one.

sourlicorice5
08-20-12, 07:18 PM

I was just going to say he/she should tip one and post "tip 1 tip me back to get the rest"

sweetstuff525
08-20-12, 07:25 PM

Yeah but I'm easy going lol I just ignore stuff like that

haleyms
08-20-12, 08:53 PM
I had a neighbor post a message on my wall, saying something to the affect of, you need to pay attention to my wall to see what type of gift i want.

See that's when the fun and relaxing part of the GAME goes away. I play to get away from the real world where I'm held accountable for everything. i hope the person that threatened her neighbors with deletion is happy with the last tip she will ever get from me. I'm glad that a few others feel the same as me.

haleyms
08-20-12, 09:01 PM
Lol. She must think those 2 million coins and 28 gems she has are going going to help her when she retires. I'd love to explain to her that it'd not real money so lighten up.

haleyms
08-20-12, 09:06 PM
I'm gonna add u! I am like u. I get so frustrated with demanding nbrs. A nbr I've had for a while, I guess woke up on the wrong side of the bed this particular morning. She posted that if I couldn't clear my tables at a reasonable time of day she would have to remove me bcuz she hates to revisit a place more than once. Now.... First thing... I had to read it, re-read it, & read it again. I was thinking.. Is she serious? I politely went to her wall & posted "it's called sleeping" I'm not dedicated to this game 24/7, I do have a life. It was 330 am my time when she posted that! Lmao.. What's really funny is that a week before, she was asking ppl not to delete her bcuz of network issues. I could've been really unreasonable & deleted her bcuz her star level dropped and I only want nbrs who have 3-4 star ratings.. Needless to say she got deleted with the quickness. But um... Some of these ppl need to learn some respect. I'm so tired of being nice.

Yep. That's my new policy. Get too serious and I'm deleting your butt.

Hespeth
08-20-12, 09:48 PM
I pretty much accept requests send gifts daily and tip daily especially to those who tipped me and all my 3-4 star nbrs. I had a nbr who asked to be added (this is on a Friday) we tip each other on Saturday by Sunday she had deleted me because she said I was inactive!! Crazy right but whet gets worse is that she asks me to add her again 10 hours later.

Potatocat
08-20-12, 10:43 PM
So glad I found this thread. I am getting so tired of passive aggressive nghbrs who give me {}. I don't require much if my nghbrs, you don't have to tip all th time, but at least tell me when you tip. A quick t or something, you know?? I do this for my nghbrs. I understand not everyone can. When I plyed on android doing anything took forever so I truly get tht. But ppl get SO bent out if shape if I delete because I haven't seen them on my wall, they thake it so personally! Not just the young players too!

It really bothers me because I'm a super sensitive person. I never wan to hurt anybody and it hurts me when ppl get upset when it's a simple case of incompatible playing styles.

haleyms
08-21-12, 04:11 AM

When a place is full i just post "full" and move on. If she lets me know when clear, i tip. If i can't get back, i will try again tomorrow. It's nothing personal, I'm just busy. At least an attempt was made. Feels so good to vent about this. I don't take the game seriously, but impatient, demanding neighbors get to me sometimes.

Kathy6464
08-21-12, 09:14 AM
I'm in the majority with you guys. If someone's restaurant has nothing but spoiled food, a "0" rating, and their wall tells me that they haven't been active for 4-5 weeks, I hit the remove button. I play this game to relax--I really do--but when people can't reciprocate with tipping every now and then, sending a gift once in a while, IN ADDITION to ignoring your question "hey, are you still playing??" -- I can't be bothered with that. I have a full-time job, kids, husband, and a house to take care of. I don't want a lot of unfriendly neighbors clogging up my neighbor list.

Oh, and since I have the floor (hee hee) here is another pet peeve of mine. I TRY to remember who wants food and who wants parts. But I can't get it right 100% of the time. I tipped food to a "parts only" neighbor the other day and she said "I told you before I only want parts." GEEZ LOUISE!! I prefer to receive food but if I get parts, I don't complain about it. So if someone gets snooty with me about receiving food when they wanted parts, they can go bye-bye and get their parts from somebody else.

Thank you for allowing me to vent!!!

life77
08-21-12, 09:56 AM
I pretty much accept requests send gifts daily and tip daily especially to those who tipped me and all my 3-4 star nbrs. I had a nbr who asked to be added (this is on a Friday) we tip each other on Saturday by Sunday she had deleted me because she said I was inactive!! Crazy right but whet gets worse is that she asks me to add her again 10 hours later.

LMAO OMgosh, that same thing happened to me. This is to funny. I am seriously cracking up. Not laughin at u, but her. Idk wat to say anymore bout these ppl.

life77
08-21-12, 10:24 AM
I'm in the majority with you guys. If someone's restaurant has nothing but spoiled food, a "0" rating, and their wall tells me that they haven't been active for 4-5 weeks, I hit the remove button. I play this game to relax--I really do--but when people can't reciprocate with tipping every now and then, sending a gift once in a while, IN ADDITION to ignoring your question "hey, are you still playing??" -- I can't be bothered with that. I have a full-time job, kids, husband, and a house to take care of. I don't want a lot of unfriendly neighbors clogging up my neighbor list.

Oh, and since I have the floor (hee hee) here is another pet peeve of mine. I TRY to remember who wants food and who wants parts. But I can't get it right 100% of the time. I tipped food to a "parts only" neighbor the other day and she said "I told you before I only want parts." GEEZ LOUISE!! I prefer to receive food but if I get parts, I don't complain about it. So if someone gets snooty with me about receiving food when they wanted parts, they can go bye-bye and get their parts from somebody else.

Thank you for allowing me to vent!!!

I totally agree with u. Although I do ask for parts only, I get food gifts. At first I got a lil annoyed by it, only bcuz I was trying to build. And some of these same nbrs have certain request as well. So my thing is why ask for someone to send something particular if u can't do the same... I just decline the food, and keep it movin, but at times I do ask on their wall if they could gift parts if im building. I believe in being the kind of nbr to others that I'm looking for. I'm never rude to anyone, it is just a game. lol the other day, one of my "good nbrs" or so I thought, all caps me lol bcuz she had posted on her wall that she needed only the parts for the ice cream machine,... Now, I couldn't remember which parts it used being that I have all mine built. So trying to be a good nbr, went to sehana website (awesome site by the way) and looked at the machine so I could help her out. Sent her what I could, she let me kno how tired she was of getting these parts and if I sent her another one she would remove me. She never re-posted that she had built the machine, it wasn't displayed in her place, so I didn't kno. I jus let her kno that I would happily help her out by removing her from my list to save her the trouble of having to remove me. So that's what I did.

life77
08-21-12, 10:31 AM
I used to follow the 3-4 star rating for keeping neighbors. Until I realized that some of my best neighbors are 0-2 stars. A low level star rating doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad neighbor. it just might mean they keep few neighbors and take very good care of them! As long as they come to visit/tip and gift when they can - I really don't care the number of stars they have. About every other month I try to keep track of who comes to call. If someone doesn't visit me for a couple of weeks (without a reason)- then I delete them. I used to keep 50-60 neighbors. I prefer to keep about 30-35 now. That way I can also be a good neighbor!

I'm coming to that same realization. I made a desicion today that I'm revamping my list of nbrs. I know that some of my 3/4 star nbrs don't tip or gift me daily. I must admit I got caught up in that whole idea of if they are high star rating that meant they tipped daily as I do. But that's just not the case.

life77
08-21-12, 10:54 AM
you go life77!! All caps=all gone.....

lol, with the quickness

3squares
08-21-12, 11:43 AM
Been playing this game about 14 months. I have about 130 neighbors. I just recently started playing BS.

I usually tip from my wall. I just don't have the time to tip all of my neighbors every day. If I have the time, I will browse through my neighbor list and randomly tip people.

It usually takes me a long time to remove people, even if they have zero stars. I figure what the heck, maybe they're taking a break or whatever. I do have zero star neighbors who send me gifts. They are quick on the draw!

I ignore all demanding "add me" requests. Not using "please" makes it a demand.

I can't keep track of what each neighbor wants. What am I, a mind reader? If you post what you need on my wall, or send a request from inside the box, I will send it to you. Otherwise, I send Stew to lower level players, and a generic, regular part to everyone else. Lately I've been sending Stew to all: the quantities on the new recipes have devastated my buffet!

Right now, I'm barely keeping it at 3 stars. I like your relaxed attitudes, folks. If you want an easy-going, non-demanding neighbor (whose level may drop from time to time), please feel free to add: 3squares

life77
08-21-12, 12:44 PM
Been playing this game about 14 months. I have about 130 neighbors. I just recently started playing BS.

I usually tip from my wall. I just don't have the time to tip all of my neighbors every day. If I have the time, I will browse through my neighbor list and randomly tip people.

It usually takes me a long time to remove people, even if they have zero stars. I figure what the heck, maybe they're taking a break or whatever. I do have zero star neighbors who send me gifts. They are quick on the draw!

I can't keep track of what each neighbor wants. What am I, a mind reader? If you post what you need on my wall, or send a request from inside the box, I will send it to you. Otherwise, I send Stew to lower level players, and a generic, regular part to everyone else. Lately I've been sending Stew to all: the quantities on the new recipes have devastated my buffet!

Right now, I'm barely keeping it at 3 stars. I like your relaxed attitudes, folks. If you want an easy-going, non-demanding neighbor (whose level may drop from time to time), please feel free to add: 3squares

I thought maybe I just read to much into it when someone just post add me without adding plz. I was having conversations with myself wondering if I was over thinkin it. I don't think I am, I always use plz and thank u. I mean it can't jus be bcuz I'm an adult, that I just happen to have manners (sarcasm).. I just don't understand it. I'll add u 3squares on both b & r! I'm goin to do it right now��

AuntyRose32
08-21-12, 01:09 PM
Some of the worst neighbours I've had have been three and four star neighbours. So I've never really let star count bother me. When i say 'worst neighbours' i mean a level 96 gifting me a level 60+/70+ brownies, thats just silly so bye, bye to them. I try to be a good nbr, gift/tip/water daily unless I'm away or really busy in which case I will continue to gift and accept material requests daily but I might not get to water/tip you. I also post on my wall if I've got something going on to let my neighbours know. I keep low neighbour numbers, I want to enjoy the games not get stressed out about not been able to get to everyone. In farm I'm a four star with 45 neighbours, all active and all great neighbours. Farm is so easy going, I love it. In bakery I'm a 3 star with 37 neighbours, of which 23 are active (I keep the other non active ones because I'm not done expanding yet) again all great neighbours. I like that some post on their wall what they need, parts or food. It makes it easier for me, I'm usually good at gifting what it is they need. I post on my wall that I like parts and for the most part that is what I get, if I get food that's okay too, although I do say I dont need food, I'm not deleting anyone because of it (except level 96er's and the brownie thing, thats just odd to me, stew/roast chicken or cappuccino are fine but brownies...no) I've only deleted two people i think and have never posted anything silly on their wall. I just delete and move on. I don't expect every person to gift me exactly what I need, I appreciate the effort more than the gift. In restaurant I'm a 3 star with 29 neighbours of which 16 are active, (not fully expanded here so again keep some non active players for that reason) great neighbours here too, no demanding anything. Again some post on their wall what it is they need but I like that, they get what they need and I get to help out :) I'm in no rush to reach the highest level in these games, so I'm not looking to build ten ovens in two days, if it takes two weeks so be it. My neighbours are all good people who seem to enjoy the games they play. I guess what I'm saying is, try to find people that play the way you do and don't be quick to add just anyone, take your time and build your neighbour list up slowly. I think it helps weed out the 'crazies'...lol. Just my opinion and I've managed to avoid having a neighbour go off the rails with me. So happy farming/cooking to all you relaxed players and a thank you to my very much appreciated and sane neighbours :)

NeeOnn
08-21-12, 03:51 PM
Ugh!! I do not add those rude people.

Potatocat
08-21-12, 04:40 PM
I recently deleted a neighbor who I added not very long ago. I post "��Please lmk on my wall which you prefer for your daily gift - stew or classic parts. thanks!!! ������" to all my nghbrs so I can know their preference this way I know everyone is getting whT they want and it's easier than fulfilling specific parts w a list of over 100 nghbrs. Went to her wall, not only was she full all th time and not posting, she never bothered to answer my q which I think is pretty rude. Anyhow, I tell her it was nice being nghbrs but I was removing. Funny thing is after I delete her she finally comes to post on my wall "thanks or deleting me" lol yet she couldn't be bothered to answer me.

luludarby
08-21-12, 04:45 PM

Me too! I done even argue or write them back. They get demanding I just delete and go on about my day. I put a �� for full the other day so neighbors can let me know when cleared and one neighbor posted "do u put �� on everybody's wall?" I only put that on if they are full. This is a game, but some people are so high strung. It's usually the younger ones.

luludarby
08-21-12, 05:08 PM
Question? Why do some get offended by getting brownies? I thought quantity was better, no?

PloyM
08-21-12, 06:09 PM
Question? Why do some get offended by getting brownies? I thought quantity was better, no?

It's not the quantity but the value of cash of profits from brownie. Cappuccino in the other hand can sold for more cash, I think 4 coins each? If I remember correctly.

haleyms
08-21-12, 07:03 PM
I'm ashamed that i stooped to that level. You guys enjoy my thread. Once again, I've let a cray cray player tick me off again. Lol. Goodnight.

flytothestars
08-21-12, 09:17 PM
Kinda sad how some people take tipping THAT seriously.... I don't do tipping and it is so much funner this way. And I have similar neighbors so all we do is gift each other, answer requests :)

But then again, I'm really picky when choosing neighbors so I guess it pays off in a way.

JohnDede
08-22-12, 05:35 AM

Quantity only matters if you can't keep food on the counters.

In RS, you can gift 200 french toast at 1 coin each. You can also gift 50 roast chicken at 8 coins each. French toast takes 200 bots to collect 200 coins. Roast chicken takes 50 bots to collect 400 coins. The yield from 400 french toast is the same as the yield from 50 roast chicken.

I have 26 appliances and can make more food than the bots can consume every day. Would you think that I'd prefer gifts that take 400 bots or 50 bots to collect the same 400 coins. Right, it takes 8 times as long to collect 400 coins from french toast, as it does to collect 400 coins from roast chicken.

That's the why behind the way some people react to foods that have low coin value.

Personally, I don't get upset with low coin value gifts, but the only reason that I cook a food that doesn't yield 4 coins, or more, is to get the 2 gems for mastering the recipe. It's all about the time it takes, because the bots are the primary limited quantity in the game. When you max out in bots, it becomes about the value of the food they are consuming.

Kathy6464
08-22-12, 08:57 AM

Amen to that, 3squares!! I believe the word "please" has all but disappeared from our culture. I'm going to send you a neighbor request and you'd better accept it right away or I'm going to hound you hourly. LOL just kidding.

See you on RS!!

Kathy a/k/a Kathy's Cafe

flytothestars
08-22-12, 12:37 PM
If you don't tip - how do you get to see other restaurants? I really like to see what others do with their spaces. Plus - you never make a connection with your neighbors. So - call me "sad" but I prefer tippers and think it is "funner" my way. To each his/her own!!

First of all, when I said "by people who take tipping "THAT" seriously" above, I meant people who go as far as writing rude messages or threatening people if they do not tip back right away, NOT people who like and prefer tipping. I'm referring to people as described in the first post of this thread :)

I tipped a lot early on in the game, so I'm pretty familiar with a lot of my neighbors and don't get me wrong, I tip the regulars when I go to see their bakery or when I get a chance; I just don't make it my duty to tip everyone daily (I have 100+ nbers). I still reply on peoples' walls, etc. but tipping is no longer a priority-- if I have time and happen to go to someone's bakery, I'll tip! And believe it or not, a lot of my high level nbers feel the same way. I understand everyone has their own style of playing and this is just one of them.

I def. maintain a connection with my loyal nbers, but I do not feel tipping is worth spending a lot of time on. Though I do find that I always stop by my regulars' bakeries to see which gift they need and conveniently tip them as well (and with just this, I can maintain 3 stars).

The key is finding like-minded neighbors.

KeithRLand
08-22-12, 03:54 PM
I love reading all the different styles of playing. I only keep 25 or so neighbors, just enough to turn my 3 star to a 4 everyday. I am curious as to why someone would just suddenly stop tipping. They still play, clearing tables and cooking and all, but they go down to 0 stars. I check their wall for a reason but nothing is there. I still visit and tip until I feel like a fool. I've seen this happen a lot. Any ideas? And is there a polite way to ask them why?

greygull
08-22-12, 03:58 PM
I love reading all the different styles of playing. I only keep 25 or so neighbors, just enough to turn my 3 star to a 4 everyday. I am curious as to why someone would just suddenly stop tipping. They still play, clearing tables and cooking and all, but they go down to 0 stars. I check their wall for a reason but nothing is there. I still visit and tip until I feel like a fool. I've seen this happen a lot. Any ideas? And is there a polite way to ask them why?

You can always ask :) Maybe something like - Just wanting to make sure you're doing ok, I've noticed your star rating has dropped. You'd be showing concern for their well being, not nagging them about not tipping. Just my thoughts ;)

I have to admit, I'm now one of them. Between real life, family, and the time I spend on the forum, I have no time to tip anymore. I do gift and fill requests daily, but only once in a while can I visit.

BoredOOMM
08-22-12, 06:07 PM
Then gone ahead and deleted them.

flytothestars
08-22-12, 07:12 PM

It could be possible that they're having problems accessing the game. I'd go ahead and ask. Because most people including myself would leave a message of we're going to be away for awhile or something. Some even go as far as leaving individual msgs on walls. :)

atsixes
08-22-12, 11:22 PM
I tip almost daily, for my neighbors that aren't 0 stars and do not have rotting food on stoves and ovens. I do not leave messages on the wall. I only do when I have something to say. T, lmkwc, full, etc. is pretty meaningless to me. I have seen walls inundated with such posts, while the poor owner had left a message that says, away or on vacation, or quit! And it gets pushed all the way to the bottom by all these meaningless posts. Once, i had a neighbor that wrote, "no longer playing" and the counters and stoves are all bare, and still these t, lmknwc, full messages kept coming!

lilacpear
08-23-12, 12:07 AM

Brownies are the worst gift one can receive/give, in my humble opinion. They take 1 minute to cook and sell for $1. Since we only get to receive 20 gifts a day, does this seem like a valuable gift to you? It certainly doesn't seem to be valuable to me.

As a food to cook, brownies aren't that bad. I could spend an hour each day chain-baking them (at a 60 brownies per hour rate) and net a cool $4,800 once they sell - all for an hour's worth of work. But receiving them as gifts, especially from high-level players who should know better, is a bit perplexing/annoying. I don't go as far as deleting neighbors over this offense, though. That seems a bit much.

-lp

minidemon88
08-23-12, 02:31 AM
I had encountered one demanding neighbor before. She will post her material request on my wall daily. So been a nice and helpful neighbor, I will always mass gift materials to most of my neighbors except those who had requested on my wall. After that, I will send the material to those who had requested after checking my wall. The weird thing was that out of the sudden, she deleted me away. No reason or what and I also can't be bother. FYI, she's a level 9x player. Not a low level player. Though I'm very glad that she deleted me away. I just can't stand those super demanding neighbor! <_<

Playing BS or other story games should be a fun and relaxing game. Not a stressful game. We already have enough in our real life. My ways of playing is very simple. Cook recipes, return tips daily to my neighbors/non-neighbor, send gifts and accept request. Sometime, I do find the goals quite stressful. It used to be so fun and relaxing playing BS. But not now anymore. =(

gabicus
08-27-12, 06:25 AM
I used to get neighbors like that, they were gone quickly, either through my removing them or by them removing me after no response. Either way it worked itself out.

I used to get annoyed about the star level of the player and the frequency of tipping/gifting but then something clicked in my head and I started thinking why am I getting so stressed over a "casual game"?? It's a game. Having said that, I have a small OCD issue which kind of keeps me working the counters. I came to the realization that if a neighbor tips and gifts, great. If not, no big deal, it's not real money. We all have lives. We all have priorities. If I gift, I will do it regardless the person gifts me. Same with tipping. Sometimes people need the body count to expand, fine, I don't care. I accept all neighbor requests, regardless of their star level, I won't delete even if there is no activity on the neighbor's part. If they want to delete me, fine. Once I started to take on that attitude, the game and the neighbors no longer annoyed me. I almost have 100 neighbors and I no longer see rude messages on my wall. It's worked out pretty well, I work the counters and tip from time to time. My neighbors are gracious (those that still play and post on the wall, that is) and I try to respond to each that posts.

Between a full time job, an 8 yr old and a 2 yr old, real life, and working the appliances, I don't really have time for tipping and gifting on a regular basis. When I do I tend to go through the entire list of neighbors for tipping which at times could take a while, since a 2 yr old can be very demanding. Nowadays, I pretty much gift to those who gift to me. I send them what they send me. If I need something I will ask for the materials, similarly if anyone requests something I will always send it.

If you come across my place and want a neighbor that will pop in from time to time, feel free to add: gabicus. I won't see me often but I won't be rude, that's for sure.

gabicus
08-27-12, 06:27 AM
Um..I meant YOU won't see me often...

starstar2
08-27-12, 06:36 AM
Um..I meant YOU won't see me often...

Yes. It just a game end of the day.
Just enjoy it.
I got 65 neighbours and I love to tip all of them daily, this my greatest leisure.
Will gift all neighbours too.
However I do like my neighbours to have 3 star at least and is active in the game coz I do not want to talk to no one on their wall.

yorba
08-28-12, 10:31 AM
I also thought 3 and 4 star neighbors were best... until I kept track. I actually wrote down who tipped for 2 weeks. I was surprised with the results and also do this every couple months when i dont have so much going on. I tip all neighbors everyday. I don't have time to check the newsfeed and msgs to tip back or write msgs on everyones wall so I try to find similar neighbors.

yorba
08-28-12, 12:38 PM
Sorry for a second post, but was thinking that people just see a name. It's not face to face, so it doesn't seem like reality. We have to remember real people are playing. My 13 year old plays and my 55 year old mother and I wouldn't want anyone to be rude to either of them. Also we remember it's just a game and if we just delete the rude people then they won't have neighbors. Haha like real life :)

dhenabayu
08-28-12, 10:42 PM
@yorba I also start doing this!! :) It's because I notice that some neighbors continually declining or maybe ignoring my "request for material" but they keep asking me material.

It's what bother me the most, because accepting the "request for material" is just a simple one click action. If you gonna ask friends for materials why not click accept too grrh >: Now every time I accept any "request for material" I visit, goes to the wall and put "I accept your request for material, please kindly accept mine". It's extra work for me but oh well.

I feel guilty, I think I'm one of those pesky neighbors, I goes to each of my neighbors' wall asking them what their gift preference while at the same time notify them that I prefer parts as gift. Ah, hope they're not bothered by that.

Potatocat
08-29-12, 07:07 AM
@yorba I also start doing this!! :) It's because I notice that some neighbors continually declining or maybe ignoring my "request for material" but they keep asking me material.

It's what bother me the most, because accepting the "request for material" is just a simple one click action. If you gonna ask friends for materials why not click accept too grrh >: Now every time I accept any "request for material" I visit, goes to the wall and put "I accept your request for material, please kindly accept mine". It's extra work for me but oh well.

I feel guilty, I think I'm one of those pesky neighbors, I goes to each of my neighbors' wall asking them what their gift preference while at the same time notify them that I prefer parts as gift. Ah, hope they're not bothered by that.

If they are bothered by that, then they're not the right neighbor for you. I also ask my neighbors what they prefer for a gift and most of them appreciate it and ask me my preference too :)

yorba
08-31-12, 09:21 PM

There's nothing wrong with asking for something nicely on someone's wall. However, not bothering to accept a gift request worse declining is wrong. I read somewhere though sometimes there's a glitch and neighbors won't get the request. If it continued tho I'd just delete them and add new neighbors till I find people who play like me. No guilt. I've deleted several neighbors and only two people called me out on it.

yorba
09-02-12, 12:57 AM
I tip almost daily, for my neighbors that aren't 0 stars and do not have rotting food on stoves and ovens. I do not leave messages on the wall. I only do when I have something to say. T, lmkwc, full, etc. is pretty meaningless to me. I have seen walls inundated with such posts, while the poor owner had left a message that says, away or on vacation, or quit! And it gets pushed all the way to the bottom by all these meaningless posts. Once, i had a neighbor that wrote, "no longer playing" and the counters and stoves are all bare, and still these t, lmknwc, full messages kept coming!

I've noticed that too. whats the point of visiting a wall without bothering to read it? I love the 'add me' post right above the 'im not accepting new neighbors' post. When I see that tho I post something like.... ******I saw your post about being on vacation. Hope you're having a nice time******

lilacpear
09-02-12, 06:22 AM
I've noticed that too. whats the point of visiting a wall without bothering to read it? I love the 'add me' post right above the 'im not accepting new neighbors' post. When I see that tho I post something like.... ******I saw your post about being on vacation. Hope you're having a nice time******

That comment seems strange. What does being on vacation have to do with not accepting new neighbors?

-lp

iSleepyPanda
09-02-12, 04:11 PM
That comment seems strange. What does being on vacation have to do with not accepting new neighbors?

-lp

I think you misread that post. I believe they were giving another example of how people don't read what's posted on a wall and continue to post whatever they want.

tin4ess
09-02-12, 04:27 PM
I don't tip everyday to all my neighbours, if I see a post or happen to be playing when somebody tips I will tip back. I do gift everyday though to all neighbours I have over 100 and don't really care what level or w.e lol I have neighbours that blag head occasionally. I've added you my shop name is Rose :-)

portiaandluis
09-02-12, 09:54 PM
Imassed gift the new parts Thursday and Friday, then Imassed gift the "regular" part the remaining days. I have 202 Nbrs. It is nice because I get lots of gifts and can trash those that I dont want, but it is also very informal. I don't get to know many of my neighbors as well as I would like to:(

kristenclark
09-03-12, 07:26 AM
Not all neighbors have the same goals. There's a point when you've emassed enough gold coins, maxed out all your appliance slots, no longer need gifted food, and just work towards maxing out food items and new appliances. Some just don't have time to tip daily due to their schedule, but send gifts daily and respond to requests. Others tip, but don't leave messages on walls since that takes about 3x as long. Some just don't have the time or inclination to discover every nuance about their neighbors and emass strategies. Someone's "rude" neighbor may be perfect for someone else.

kristenclark
09-03-12, 07:34 AM

I delete my wall every night and usually just have time to return tips...

arale_norimaki
09-03-12, 10:47 AM
I used to follow the 3-4 star rating for keeping neighbors. Until I realized that some of my best neighbors are 0-2 stars. A low level star rating doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad neighbor. it just might mean they keep few neighbors and take very good care of them! As long as they come to visit/tip and gift when they can - I really don't care the number of stars they have.
Finally! Some of my best neighbors are 0 stars, and believe me, they double my requests, tip me often and leave kind messages. I don't get all this fuss about 3-4 stars neighbors...

sourlicorice5
09-03-12, 05:36 PM
Finally! Some of my best neighbors are 0 stars, and believe me, they double my requests, tip me often and leave kind messages. I don't get all this fuss about 3-4 stars neighbors...

If they are 0 stars then they aren't tipping anyone. 3-4 star players r tipping. That being said i don't mind having some 0 star players as long as they r least trying to gift and accepting requests.

haleyms
09-03-12, 06:35 PM
Just got two demanding posts in 30 seconds. I HAD NO IDEA THAT MY POST WOULD GET SO MANY HITS! I still feel the same way basically. However, i have be*** posting when i tip and tipping from wall posts before i do anything. It still irks me when people demand that i do something while I'm paying my relaxing game because i attempt to gift all neighbors everyday. Dont skip one. Everyone gets the same gift and i try to change it up and gift according to what i gift. I get a lot of drums, i Gift drums. One post today announced that my shamrock had been denied so please send blah blah blah. Lol. Don't hold your breath. I'm a better neighbor now. I have paid attention to the comments here. Yes, I'm a better fake neighbor, sending fake gifts, leaving fake tips and i will continue to make sure it stays REAL fun and relaxing

Haley

iSleepyPanda
09-04-12, 01:12 AM
Just got two demanding posts in 30 seconds. I HAD NO IDEA THAT MY POST WOULD GET SO MANY HITS! I still feel the same way basically. However, i have be*** posting when i tip and tipping from wall posts before i do anything. It still irks me when people demand that i do something while I'm paying my relaxing game because i attempt to gift all neighbors everyday. Dont skip one. Everyone gets the same gift and i try to change it up and gift according to what i gift. I get a lot of drums, i Gift drums. One post today announced that my shamrock had been denied so please send blah blah blah. Lol. Don't hold your breath. I'm a better neighbor now. I have paid attention to the comments here. Yes, I'm a better fake neighbor, sending fake gifts, leaving fake tips and i will continue to make sure it stays REAL fun and relaxing

Haley

Did you see it on your feed that the Shamrock was denied or did someone post on your wall they denied your request? If so, I didn't know it would show up if someone denied your request. It would be interesting to see who accepts and denies a request for parts.

ritz131
09-04-12, 03:00 AM
A neighbour suddenly deleted me after being my neighbour for only 4-5 days without giving me any reason of why they r doing so and when I posted on their wall asking an explanation I didn't get any reply. I used to tip & gift daily as well as post on their wall. Don't know what happened there o.O

yorba
09-04-12, 08:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with asking for something nicely on someone's wall. However, not bothering to accept a gift request worse declining is wrong. I read somewhere though sometimes there's a glitch and neighbors won't get the request. If it continued tho I'd just delete them and add new neighbors till I find people who play like me. No guilt. I've deleted several neighbors and only two people called me out on it.

-lp

Yes I know I typed it funny but thought people coulda figured what I meant. If not "shrug".

haleyms
09-05-12, 02:34 AM
Did you see it on your feed that the Shamrock was denied or did someone post on your wall they denied your request? If so, I didn't know it would show up if someone denied your request. It would be interesting to see who accepts and denies a request for parts.

She deemed it post worthy and plastered it on my wall. There is no auto notification when a gift is declined. I was sure to send her the correct gift immediately. NOT! I deleted.

Haley

cheese4quinn
09-05-12, 07:15 AM
Whaaaat?? LMAO

cheese4quinn
09-05-12, 07:16 AM
Whaaaat?? LMAO

Oops. The above was supposed to be a response to sweetstuff525's comment on page 1.

pinkster73
09-05-12, 07:27 AM
A neighbour suddenly deleted me after being my neighbour for only 4-5 days without giving me any reason of why they r doing so and when I posted on their wall asking an explanation I didn't get any reply. I used to tip & gift daily as well as post on their wall. Don't know what happened there o.O

Maybe they quit the game. Maybe their grandma died. My advice would be to never ask people why they deleted you, they obviously had their reason. It could have nothing to do with you. Just ignore it and move on, there's always more neighbors.

sweetstuff525
09-05-12, 07:46 AM
Oops. The above was supposed to be a response to sweetstuff525's comment on page 1.

this one

almondieeyez
09-05-12, 08:08 AM
Since I play on two devices, I go about playing in two ways. On my primary account level I am guilty of being a being "demanding nbr" and the other is the very lax attitude of accept whatever, gift whatever and tip whenever. Both accounts am high level player, level 75-90 and SR 3/4. Even in my demanding mode, I could care less if you tip or not but I do care about what type of gift I receive which is why I try to find like minded people who feel the same way as me. I do let ppl know what type of nbr I am looking for that way they do have the option to add me or delete me.

haleyms
09-05-12, 01:18 PM
Since I play on two devices, I go about playing in two ways. On my primary account level I am guilty of being a being "demanding nbr" and the other is the very lax attitude of accept whatever, gift whatever and tip whenever. Both accounts am high level player, level 75-90 and SR 3/4. Even in my demanding mode, I could care less if you tip or not but I do care about what type of gift I receive which is why I try to find like minded people who feel the same way as me. I do let ppl know what type of nbr I am looking for that way they do have the option to add me or delete me.

Great outlet for your bi-polar tendencies. LOL.

jflux
09-06-12, 05:34 PM
When a place is full i just post "full" and move on. If she lets me know when clear, i tip. If i can't get back, i will try again tomorrow. It's nothing personal, I'm just busy. At least an attempt was made. Feels so good to vent about this. I don't take the game seriously, but impatient, demanding neighbors get to me sometimes.

My thoughts exactly. I'm lucky to have 226 super nice neighbours whom I tip and gift daily, even when I'm supposed to be eating/sleeping/working. =)

kristieron
09-07-12, 04:00 PM
You sound like me ♥lol i have 436 neighbors alot 1,2,3,4, even few 0 i dont clean my list up and feel bad for new ones and add them ツ I have 7 neighbors i have been wanting to delete because i get so aggrivated with their constent rule changes on walls 1 in paticular that only plays every now and then but when she does she goes around posting she is gonna clean out her non tipping neighbors haha dont feel bad about it all the crabby ppl on here and protester deserve it. Glad i saw your post cause always so sweet when i saw her post it flew all over me and i thought maybe i was just being mean

wiggles2288
09-07-12, 10:02 PM
It's not the quantity but the value of cash of profits from brownie. Cappuccino in the other hand can sold for more cash, I think 4 coins each? If I remember correctly.

You do realize that 4x50 is the same as 200x1. The cappacino would just sell a little faster.

wiggles2288
09-07-12, 10:14 PM
I used to get neighbors like that, they were gone quickly, either through my removing them or by them removing me after no response. Either way it worked itself out.

I used to get annoyed about the star level of the player and the frequency of tipping/gifting but then something clicked in my head and I started thinking why am I getting so stressed over a "casual game"?? It's a game. Having said that, I have a small OCD issue which kind of keeps me working the counters. I came to the realization that if a neighbor tips and gifts, great. If not, no big deal, it's not real money. We all have lives. We all have priorities. If I gift, I will do it regardless the person gifts me. Same with tipping. Sometimes people need the body count to expand, fine, I don't care. I accept all neighbor requests, regardless of their star level, I won't delete even if there is no activity on the neighbor's part. If they want to delete me, fine. Once I started to take on that attitude, the game and the neighbors no longer annoyed me. I almost have 100 neighbors and I no longer see rude messages on my wall. It's worked out pretty well, I work the counters and tip from time to time. My neighbors are gracious (those that still play and post on the wall, that is) and I try to respond to each that posts.

Between a full time job, an 8 yr old and a 2 yr old, real life, and working the appliances, I don't really have time for tipping and gifting on a regular basis. When I do I tend to go through the entire list of neighbors for tipping which at times could take a while, since a 2 yr old can be very demanding. Nowadays, I pretty much gift to those who gift to me. I send them what they send me. If I need something I will ask for the materials, similarly if anyone requests something I will always send it.

If you come across my place and want a neighbor that will pop in from time to time, feel free to add: gabicus. I won't see me often but I won't be rude, that's for sure.

I like your attitude and wish more people approached the games like you.

JohnDede
09-08-12, 09:59 AM
You do realize that 4x50 is the same as 200x1. The cappacino would just sell a little faster.

You do realize that it takes 4 times as long to get 200 bots through the door, compared to 50. That's not just a little faster.

wiggles2288
09-08-12, 09:48 PM
You do realize that it takes 4 times as long to get 200 bots through the door, compared to 50. That's not just a little faster.

You realize it is a GAME and this is a thread about rude ungrateful neighbors and people in this thread are getting nit picky about a FREE GIFT of FAKE brownies. For the record, I gift parts, but I also don't deleate someone over brownies.

altarisse
09-09-12, 04:18 PM

I used to have two posts on my wall - one in ALL CAPS telling everyone not to post on my wall, then the second post showing my ID so people could add me. I admit it's quite rude, but it does get the point across... still, some people just don't get the memo and will continue posting.

iSleepyPanda
09-09-12, 05:50 PM

Honestly, I don't think it's rude. This player has a particular game style and prefers like minded neighbors. The tone of the post can come across as a little sharp but the message is no different from someone who only prefers neighbors with 3 or 4 stars rating.

It's just a preference. Some people prefer food, some prefer parts and others want their neighbors to tip back. What's the big deal? I think we all want to play with like minded neighbors. Otherwise why have them on your list? If anyone reads a message on a wall and still request an invite to be neighbors, only to be offended later by the same message on that wall is no fault to the player who posted the message. Simply remove the person if you don't like their style of game play.

I like to have a smaller list of neighbors who prefer parts. I wouldn't think twice if someone removed me as their neighbor nor do I want them to be offended if I remove them because they prefer food and never send parts. If we don't play the game in similar ways, we shouldn't be neighbors.

iSleepyPanda
09-09-12, 05:54 PM

I was laughing

I read this post some time ago and can't stop laughing. I would consider that post rude but still funny lol.

haleyms
09-09-12, 09:16 PM
Honestly, I don't think it's rude. This player has a particular game style and prefers like minded neighbors. The tone of the post can come across as a little sharp but the message is no different from someone who only prefers neighbors with 3 or 4 stars rating.

It's just a preference. Some people prefer food, some prefer parts and others want their neighbors to tip back. What's the big deal? I think we all want to play with like minded neighbors. Otherwise why have them on your list? If anyone reads a message on a wall and still request an invite to be neighbors, only to be offended later by the same message on that wall is no fault to the player who posted the message. Simply remove the person if you don't like their style of game play.

I like to have a smaller list of neighbors who prefer parts. I wouldn't think twice if someone removed me as their neighbor nor do I want them to be offended if I remove them because they prefer food and never send parts. If we don't play the game in similar ways, we shouldn't be neighbors.

Thanks for sharing. When i started this thread i was venting. That's what the thread is for. It's not a "best practices" thread where we share what great tippers and gifters we are. This is a thread for us laid back gamers to vent and poke a little fun about people whom we feel take this game a wee bit too seriously. It's funny! Moving right along now......who's got a "demanding neighbor " quote to share? Just like you want like-minded neighbors, posters on this thread should maybe be like-minded too. Otherwise it's just a big old "I'm right , no I'm right" argument. And that's no fun. If a few demanding neighbors have read this thread and realized how icky it is to have "tip back or face the wrath of my delete button" posted on your wall then great, if not who cares, I'll just keep laughing and deleting. muah!

pinkster73
09-09-12, 09:18 PM
Thanks for sharing. When i started this thread i was venting. That's what the thread is for. It's not a "best practices" thread where we share what great tippers and gifters we are. This is a thread for us laid back gamers to vent and poke a little fun about people whom we feel take this game a wee bit too seriously. It's funny! Moving right along now......who's got a "demanding neighbor " quote to share? Just like you want like-minded neighbors, posters on this thread should maybe be like-minded too. Otherwise it's just a big old "I'm right , no I'm right" argument. And that's no fun. If a few demanding neighbors have read this thread and realized how icky it is to have "tip back or face the wrath of my delete button" posted on your wall then great, if not who cares, I'll just keep laughing and deleting. muah!

Omg this reminds me of something that happened to sourlicorice. I'll get the picture.

pinkster73
09-09-12, 09:23 PM
This was posted ONE DAY after an invite was sent. The picture belongs to sourlicorice.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/0c0ecc803d4c0b87bbd33fe67a8bd155-1.jpg

haleyms
09-09-12, 09:34 PM
This was posted ONE DAY after an invite was sent. The picture belongs to sourlicorice.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/0c0ecc803d4c0b87bbd33fe67a8bd155-1.jpg

Omg. Hilarious! Some people have to get control wherever they can. Sad.......yet funny.

iSleepyPanda
09-09-12, 10:36 PM

Thank you for sharing. I'm quit aware of what type of thread this is. I just find it funny how "laid back" players need to vent. o_O I understood what you were saying but I didn't get a laid back vibe or a little tongue in cheek giggle when you called your ex-neighbor a hussy. It's just strange to post about being laid back but felt the need to post note on his/her wall about being grateful. That sounds like taking the game to serious but just sugar coating it by saying this thread is a funny ha ha thread. Why not let the comment "roll of your back" and move on.

I was responding to the thread not creating an "I'm right, no I'm right argument." Your original question was did you overreact by leave a post about being grateful on you ex-neighbor wall. My answer is yes. Why leave a passive aggressive post on someone's wall? Just simply remove them.

So yeah, moving on...

iSleepyPanda
09-09-12, 11:16 PM
*quite
*leaving
*any other typos

I was typing from my phone.

minidemon88
09-10-12, 03:47 AM

I won't have a nice day if I saw this kind of comment on my wall. LOL! But some player are just ridiculous.

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 06:42 AM
Lol and he had just invited me within a 24 hr span period. I've been logging in everyday just to decline invites that may get sent so they aren't left with me hanging in there pending invite list. So wish I had not declined his invite lol.

Godlovesyou12
09-10-12, 06:47 AM
I used to have 558 nbrs in farm story.

Godlovesyou12
09-10-12, 06:53 AM
Omg. Hilarious! Some people have to get control wherever they can. Sad.......yet funny.

That is a so funny! I will report you for not playing. O.o lol

queentina3
09-10-12, 07:19 AM
Lol and he had just invited me within a 24 hr span period. I've been logging in everyday just to decline invites that may get sent so they aren't left with me hanging in there pending invite list. So wish I had not declined his invite lol.

LMAO, you're too cruel. I had played with bobbyrae for a few days before accepting her invite once, just to annoy her. :p

I'm probably what would be considered a bad neighbor at this point. I don't tip any longer. I'm more concerned with gifts/requests being filled than if I get tipped, and when I do take the time to tip/water, I never post on walls. The processing time to get to neighbors and/or pull up the walls was too long that I just gave up doing it. I gift all my neighbors first thing in the AM, and then when I go into my games through-out the day, I try to gift again in case they were full the first time around. I answer all requests and even attempt to gift what was requested if I catch it in time. IMO that is way more important than the measly amount of coins/xp we get for going to neighbors or having neighbors leave those things for me. I couldn't care less if I'm watered/tipped/liked in any of my games, gifts/requests are more important to me in the long run.

Meh.............

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 08:21 AM
Here's another one from dragon. Had become nbrs with him yesterday. He asked me to gift gold and I politely apologized and said I already have 3 nbrs I exchange with everyday. This was his reply lol.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/8a546da56545bbad48108a074200460d.jpg

pinkster73
09-10-12, 08:26 AM
Here's another one from dragon. Had become nbrs with him yesterday. He asked me to gift gold and I politely apologized and said I already have 3 nbrs I exchange with everyday. This was his reply lol.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/8a546da56545bbad48108a074200460d.jpg

Omg that's hilarious!

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 08:29 AM
Lol his round a bout way of calling me a B was hilarious I admit lol

sweetstuff525
09-10-12, 08:32 AM
Lol his round a bout way of calling me a B was hilarious I admit lol

Did that neighbor send you gold?

sourlicorice5
09-10-12, 08:36 AM
When we became nbrs it was later after reset and we both had already gifted the 3gold for the day. He was asking for it to be sent the next day (today).

Funla805
09-10-12, 09:05 AM
I read ur posts lol, how about immature and controlling. I'm Funla805 & don't want or keep neighbors who take the fun out of the GAME. Real life is stressful enough. U deserve fun when playing these games:-)

Funla805
09-10-12, 09:11 AM
My post was regarding August 20th morning posts about rude neighbors

minidemon88
09-10-12, 10:02 AM
When we became nbrs it was later after reset and we both had already gifted the 3gold for the day. He was asking for it to be sent the next day (today).

This is what I called rude and demanding neighbor! Poor you. Had to met such a bad neighbor.

OT: But I find dragon story kind of boring. It's just another version of DragonVale. Though I do prefer DragonVale, at least they do listen to their player feedback. XD

haleyms
09-10-12, 10:51 AM
Thank you for sharing. I'm quit aware of what type of thread this is. I just find it funny how "laid back" players need to vent. o_O I understood what you were saying but I didn't get a laid back vibe or a little tongue in cheek giggle when you called your ex-neighbor a hussy. It's just strange to post about being laid back but felt the need to post note on his/her wall about being grateful. That sounds like taking the game to serious but just sugar coating it by saying this thread is a funny ha ha thread. Why not let the comment "roll of your back" and move on.

I was responding to the thread not creating an "I'm right, no I'm right argument." Your original question was did you overreact by leave a post about being grateful on you ex-neighbor wall. My answer is yes. Why leave a passive aggressive post on someone's wall? Just simply remove them.

So yeah, moving on...

Thanks for input. No more passive aggressive! You have shown me the error of my ways! Bless you.

tamsharley
09-10-12, 01:11 PM
It's not rude. I've had people actually tell me as if ordering me to tip them back after they tip me. I kindly remind them they should and it's the other persons decision if they wish to tip back. Then people also get mad after several days of warnings when I delete them because they are a always full
B. they never tip or gift. Go figure.

haleyms
09-11-12, 05:42 AM
It's not rude. I've had people actually tell me as if ordering me to tip them back after they tip me. I kindly remind them they should and it's the other persons decision if they wish to tip back. Then people also get mad after several days of warnings when I delete them because they are a always full
B. they never tip or gift. Go figure.

I don't really know when i get deleted. Don't have time to keep tabs. My theory is that i am not deleted often because i delete as soon as i get one of those warning posts. This does us both a favor. Maybe when i lose my Job and my 8 yr old becomes emancipated, i will have time to keep up with all that. Hehe. I wonder what type of of jobs the hard core players are. Are they playing while waiting in the umemplyment line? Alot must be retired. No kids. I just can't seem to fit RS on my to do list. Maybe i need to work on compartmentalizing my time more. Off to work!

jamesdean1957
09-13-12, 05:32 PM
Some people are too needy and I say....BY Kick!!

klg1273
11-01-12, 11:04 AM
I agree Haleyms, I just started on the game a few weeks ago and I only have 45 neighbors but I tip every day the full amount and I gift as well. I am only at 3 stars so far but working to 4. I just sent you a friend request, everyone deserves good neighbors who actually like to have FUN with the game, as it was intended! :)

ryanclark25
11-03-12, 11:00 AM
I keep zeros just so i can jump in and out of their shop (without tipping) just to get the bonus for visiting them as I'm scrolling thru and tipping my 3's and 4's. If I have extra extra time on some days I will tip them too just to acquire spoons to sell for $1250 :D Zeros can be good too...lol

nomnom9d
11-04-12, 01:57 AM
I have slow internet connection. It's starting to get annoying too with the neighbours getting needy, thinking I always have the time to spare or whatever to scroll through my nbr list, load their restaurant, tip and gift one thing just for them, wait for the whole thing to process etc etc.

The way I see it, the tips aren't worth the extra hour or so to treat this game like a job. If they don't request a part with the actual request feature, they don't really need it. If I have the time I'd visit them, leave tips and post on their wall, but I can't stand the ones who beg daily on my wall or advertise their id on it.

nomnom9d
11-04-12, 02:32 AM
Ha ha, just read a few more posts from this thread. Some people really need to get re-educated on what "tips" and "gifts" mean. I guess it is therapeutic knowing there are plenty others suffering similar problems o.O

So yeah, moving on...

I agree with this to an extent. But as there are many frustrated players who already post on this thread you know as well as I do how frequently the "neighbour problem" occurs... and keeping quiet and deleting just isn't good enough! lol :)

I still wonder how someone can easily post "add me ___" right on top of the restaurant's owner's post stating their id, or that they're not adding anymore neighbours. Those people won't ever be on my nbrs list.

crazycat76
11-04-12, 03:18 AM
Sorry, I know this thread is a few weeks old, but I cant resist ;)

It was in former days, when in the newborn world wide web a special word was spread, and used, and almost everybody did take care about it: "netiquette"

Unfortunately, as the web grows, there are more and more people who dont know even the word "please". I hate posts like "Tipped you, add me" (right over my "Sorry, I dont add anymore" - Post ;))
I try to ignore it, but sometimes, when it's to much, I react with a posting about magic words, and that I'm not good to orders.
I can only hope this people's behavior is better in real life.

Wish you all a nice day :)

Just my two cents.

Cat

jflux
11-04-12, 03:56 AM
I'm so, so lucky I have great neighbours and have never come across any of this. =) only thing that bothers me is when I get a load of "happy thanksgiving, have a great spring break, have a fab July 5th" ect. I don't want to seem rude when I say I'm not American, but I tell them to enjoy nonetheless.

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 05:45 PM
I have really great neighbors as well so I do my best to keep up with them

howdy2you
11-04-12, 05:53 PM
I'm way in over my head. I accepted every neighbor on like 8 games. My goodness some folks are going to get mad at me. I'm just going to accept it. And have fun;)

kyahca
11-04-12, 10:36 PM
I have some great neighbors too, and I love treating my neighbors well. :) I send them gifts and tips every day, and I try my best to write on as many walls as possible.

Raven_Heart3
11-04-12, 11:20 PM
this is a great thread.. I delete them neighbors or whoever when they do that to me.. I had one post on my wall tip me I need money bad.. and I checked out my news feed and that person didn't even tip me so yeah I just deleted the post.. very rude I thought.. I like when people add me then leave me a tip.. now that gets my attention:-) I will never have 300 neighbors that is just crazy lol

cleodux
11-06-12, 09:03 PM
After sometime I have great neighbours too as well. We tip and gift each other everyday. Some of my neighbours don't tip aka 0 star but they gift me every single day. I understand if they cannot commit anymore time for tipping. But what I don't get is some neighbours don't tip or gift me and send me material request. Now nothing is free in this world. I decline them lol. And after some time if I noticed they still won't tip me back after I tip them I will delete them.

For those inactive neighbours I will leave my ID on their wall before I remove them in case they are playing again. Cause me too went hiatus for over a year lol.

pinkster73
11-06-12, 09:05 PM
Some of my neighbors name their farm pinkster73 and visit people while posing as me.

kikipik
11-07-12, 01:52 AM
I hate it when people don't cleare their tipps. I visit, day after day, and the tables are always full! Wtf!!!!

11-07-12, 03:32 AM
I hate it when people don't cleare their tipps. I visit, day after day, and the tables are always full! Wtf!!!!
I have complaint with my neighbor too regarding this matter, but my neighbor answered that they have sore finger. That's why they didn't clear the table.

minidemon88
11-07-12, 04:18 AM

Surely there's a reason why someone don't clear their tips. Try reading their wall. And you have to take note of the different time zones. Maybe they did cleared away the tips. But by the time you visit, their tables are already full.

HappypersonsRestaurant
11-08-12, 05:34 AM
I tip & gift all my neighbours, I tip about 50 random community every day. From this about 5-10% tip/gift me back. I think that's great :) A Big Thankyou to my tippers & gifters :) :)& Oh Well maybe next time to the others.

arale_norimaki
11-08-12, 07:21 AM

Some people do not care about tips, other play only once a day and you may not be on the same region. If that bothers you so much, why not deleting them as a neighbor? After all, this is a game and shouldn't get you angry :)

howdy2you
11-08-12, 07:43 AM

If I were your neighbor, I would want you to delete me. I would not want to have a warning posted on my wall because it embarrasses me. Sometimes I get real busy because I have 5 kids and grand kids.

sourlicorice5
11-08-12, 08:35 AM

Sometimes, like myself I'm at work or sleeping and tables fill up during this time and you're nbrs could also be in a different time zone. So when u visit they could be sleeping or at work and can't clear their tables then. I'm Definetly not getting up in the middle of the night just to clear tables so my nbrs can tip. I'm also not going to at work as I don't take my iPad with me much plus too busy when I'm at work most days. I don't get upset of my nbrs are always full. I figure they may just be in a different time zone and sleeping/at work etc.

sourlicorice5
11-08-12, 08:39 AM
If I were your neighbor, I would want you to delete me. I would not want to have a warning posted on my wall because it embarrasses me. Sometimes I get real busy because I have 5 kids and grand kids.

I would have to agree with you. I wouldn't be embarrassed by it though, if someone posted a warning in your wall they should be the ones embarrassed. I think most people have enough sense to understand if nbrs are almost always full then they are just in a different time zone so aren't playing at the same time.

elephants_rox
11-08-12, 10:08 PM

You can always just stop visiting them. Someone once posted on my wall that my tables were full and that was somehow ruining their game and costing them (coins? XP? Whatever, I don't really know). Deleted them.

xfphua
11-08-12, 11:16 PM
i do tip back to my neighbors who tip to me, and those 3 and 4 star, because these are friend who really help, and active, i love to visit their outlet because i can see a lot of decor and change, and happy to receive their comment especially i have spent so much time on my outlet. but i will keep 2 star nbr for sometimes but no tip, hopefully they saw my star and fine out why they don't receive my tips.

queentina3
11-09-12, 12:09 PM
The only neighbors that are annoying me right now are those that add/ask to be added to get by goals in other games, then they quit the game but don't remove their neighbors. Or neighbors that quit a game and don't delete their neighbors first. If people are going to stop playing a game, then they should remove their neighbors as a courtesy. If they decide to come back to the game at a later date, then they can add new neighbors or try to find their old ones, but to not remove neighbors when you stop playing a game is really rude IMO.

pinkster73
11-09-12, 12:11 PM
I think it's rude to use my storm id as your farm name and visit people as me.

kooky panda
11-09-12, 01:07 PM
The only neighbors that are annoying me right now are those that add/ask to be added to get by goals in other games, then they quit the game but don't remove their neighbors. Or neighbors that quit a game and don't delete their neighbors first. If people are going to stop playing a game, then they should remove their neighbors as a courtesy. If they decide to come back to the game at a later date, then they can add new neighbors or try to find their old ones, but to not remove neighbors when you stop playing a game is really rude IMO.

Ditto!!!!!

dala12
11-09-12, 01:55 PM
I just want to say that i do give always gifts but do not always give tips. I just do not have:rolleyes: a lot of time to tip, because that is more work than just give gifts! And I do like to have neighbours for the goals. Also not every game you can delete your neighbours! I thought? I think that I am a not a good neighbour but please do not delete me!! If you have me as your neighbour!

hentie2
11-09-12, 02:18 PM
I think add me messages are my pet hate I just hit the X on my messages!

If a neighbour stops playing without saying anything I stop gifting and tipping then wait for up to a month if they have been with me for a long time before I hit the edit remove buttons!

If neighbours just deleted me without saying anything I would be wondering what I have done wrong?

But then when neighbours have told me they they are leaving I still keep them for a couple of months if they were good neighbours just in case they come back lol I still have my fist neighbour who stopped playing 18 months ago lol what am I like!

creeturous
11-09-12, 03:38 PM
I just want to say that i do give always gifts but do not always give tips. I just do not have:rolleyes: a lot of time to tip, because that is more work than just give gifts! And I do like to have neighbours for the goals. Also not every game you can delete your neighbours! I thought? I think that I am a not a good neighbour but please do not delete me!! If you have me as your neighbour!

I am the same. I don't have time to tip everyone and i usually tip based on my wall.

There are far too many people concerned with tipping/star ratings, I can only imagine that they must play for hours (?) tipping, clearing tables, tipping, etc. The only time I play for extended amounts of time is when I redecorate or when I DO have time to tip everyone.

It's the same with BS, which I assume most of us are playing both... After going through RS it's on to BS so add in neighbors from that game and tipping everyone (in both games) just isn't realistic (>__<)

creeturous
11-09-12, 03:46 PM
PS: Can someone link to the add neighbor master thread please (why isn't it sticky?). I do need to remove inactive neighbors and would love new ones. Thanks!

queentina3
11-09-12, 03:58 PM
PS: Can someone link to the add neighbor master thread please (why isn't it sticky?). I do need to remove inactive neighbors and would love new ones. Thanks!

http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

That is the link to the Add Me Forum. In that forum are individual forums for each game, and within those forums are main threads for the current month.

creeturous
11-09-12, 04:05 PM
Thank you queentina3!

sourlicorice5
11-10-12, 09:23 AM

I so agree with that!

red44drive
11-10-12, 01:18 PM
I visit all of my neighbors daily and tip but I don't post it on the wall. I had one neighbor post on my wall that if I wanted to be tipped back I needed to write on their wall. I deleted that neighbor. I don't have time to post notes on each neighbors wall. They can always look in the news feed if they want to know who visited.

sourlicorice5
11-10-12, 06:35 PM
I visit all of my neighbors daily and tip but I don't post it on the wall. I had one neighbor post on my wall that if I wanted to be tipped back I needed to write on their wall. I deleted that neighbor. I don't have time to post notes on each neighbors wall. They can always look in the news feed if they want to know who visited.

The newsfeed only holds the last ten. The rest get pushed off so it's not really reliable. That being said, it drives me nuts to when nbrs post on my wall to post on theirs for tips back. I simply post back to them that I always post IF there's a post on my wall otherwise I visit all 3-4 star players but don't post. If they don't like that then they know where the delete button is :p

Jessinthecity
11-21-12, 02:48 PM
Maybe I just dont pay enough attention then, because I accept neighbor request without checking their star rating. The only time I'll delete someone is if I notice their stoves remain empty for a few days, or their tips are always full but no one is posting anything on their walls. But even then I'll typically post and ask if their still playing. I guess if I noticed someone was never tipping me back I'd delete them too.
What I dont get is the people who get angry because I dont post when I tip. Why bother - they can see that I tipped in their news feed. I only post if they were full (so they know that I attempted to tip). I think some people have WAY too much time on their hands. I'm single Mom of two boys (8 and 3) and I work full time. Games are supposed to be fun - they shouldn't feel like a chore. StormID: Jessinthecity

Jessinthecity
11-21-12, 02:53 PM
Haha, didnt notice the posts above me! lol I didnt realize the news feed only held 10 - thanks the info :) I guess I will start posting now. I always check my neighbors walls anyways (to see if the posted any parts/gifts they need), so I guess it wont **** me to type in a quick 'T'. This is why its good to read the forums! ;)

jflux
11-22-12, 03:11 PM

I do the exact same. I have too many neighbours, (250+) and could be tipping the next by the time I've posted on their wall. I do however post if they are full, to let them know i visited. I don't check my wall very often nor do I check my feed as I just don't have the time. I don't care if no one tips me back, i'm not fussed but it's always appreciated.

Miranda604
11-22-12, 05:36 PM
I know Right! LAST time I got a message saying "Tipped, I would really LOVE it if you did the same." I did & got the same message:mad:

Raven_Heart3
11-25-12, 12:08 PM
After sometime I have great neighbours too as well. We tip and gift each other everyday. Some of my neighbours don't tip aka 0 star but they gift me every single day. I understand if they cannot commit anymore time for tipping. But what I don't get is some neighbours don't tip or gift me and send me material request. Now nothing is free in this world. I decline them lol. And after some time if I noticed they still won't tip me back after I tip them I will delete them.

For those inactive neighbours I will leave my ID on their wall before I remove them in case they are playing again. Cause me too went hiatus for over a year lol.

I hear ya hun.. I delete those folks who send me material request but never tip or gift... to me its just rude..

Cicero58941
11-25-12, 12:14 PM
I have also gotten some guy that stated to the players: "if you drop below 1 star, I will delete you." You know what I say to those kind of people, "Good Riddance." Don't dictate to me about how to play these games. Yes, like you, I too have a life outside of the games. I try to always give gifts, but it is very time consuming to go visit each and every neighbor everyday, and leave tips. I normally leave tips for those who tip me, but I gift everyone on my list. For the rude neighbors, be kind to the people who are on your list. Remember when you needed these people to expand your place? Don't forget they helped you the most when you needed them.

howdy2you
11-25-12, 05:49 PM
That is good advice Cicero. I've decided no matter how I play these games there is going to be times when people post things on my wall that I won't like and I'm not going to care. The only person who's opinion matters to me is my husband and he never plays these games.

sourlicorice5
11-26-12, 09:36 AM
That is good advice Cicero. I've decided no matter how I play these games there is going to be times when people post things on my wall that I won't like and I'm not going to care. The only person who's opinion matters to me is my husband and he never plays these games.

I agree. The only opinions that matter are family. I used to care about tips a while back but now with my hectic and tiring workload this term at school. (teaching hrs, trying to keep up with marking etc etc) I'm glad to have a mixture of nbrs who just want to gift but not tip, some that tip but don't post and some that tip and post. It works for me now lol. I don't play like I used to when I last posted. I do tip and post on those that tip/water and post etc on my wall daily. If I'm not tired I'll tip the rest of my 3-4 star nbrs but won't post. Most weekends I'll visit all my nbrs and tip. Not necessarily post on all but will tip. Of course I'll try to gift everyday if they aren't maxed and will accept all requests. I am just too tired most nights and probably should give up some of the games but I don't want to lol. I do like chatting with nbrs though when one is on at the same time. It's part of what I like about the game is being ale to chat now and then.

MizCricket
11-26-12, 10:23 AM
I used to care about tips a while back but now with my hectic and tiring workload this term at school. (teaching hrs, trying to keep up with marking etc etc) I'm glad to have a mixture of nbrs who just want to gift but not tip, some that tip but don't post and some that tip and post. It works for me now lol. I don't play like I used to when I last posted.

It's funny how your play style changes after you've been playing these games for a while. The same thing has happened to me. I basically tip from my news feed now on all games because I have few enough nbrs that tip that I can catch them all. I used to have a ton that tipped in the farm game on my tablet so I used to just water all my nbrs daily in that game, but now enough of them have stopped watering that the news feed method even works on that one which makes things a lot easier!

monstermash1
11-26-12, 10:44 AM
You are right!!!!!!!! I accept everyone and do not delete anyone unless they post unacceptable posts..... I too have a lot of neighbors I tip back and gift back to those that gift me ..... I too am a working nurse and mom and have a life beyond the game!!!!! I am a 4 star player but even I dropped this week because of thanksgiving. I am adding you anyone who wants a low key neighbor. And get all your requests answered ..... Add me monstermash1 .......I also play castl story's bakery story on a regular basics...dragon story as well

Raven_Heart3
11-26-12, 11:56 AM

and you are so right about that.. but its just respect from other players.. I would never post something tacky on someone's wall .. yesterday someone posted something tacky on my bakery wall .. so I went to post stay off my wall with your rude comments and noticed I wasn't the only one she was saying mean and awful things too.. omgosh I'm not sure why TL allowed such things to post.. and they would mad.. I reposted her and left her comments to me on my wall warning people about her drama.. and some of the others did the same .. I know this is way off as to what we are talking about but ... its just about respect.. its nothing but a silly game so why start trouble ...

vamese
11-26-12, 12:00 PM
Changing theme.... Do you know who won the contest of making waffles????

Raven_Heart3
11-26-12, 12:04 PM
Changing theme.... Do you know who won the contest of making waffles????

lol... no but I'm still getting that pop up to make them lol... I don't have the time to focus that much attention on my games .. 3 boys keep ya busy:-)

SmoothMineral
12-09-12, 06:31 PM
...You can delete people?

sourlicorice5
12-09-12, 06:36 PM
...You can delete people?

Yes, in your nbr list, at the top there is an edit button. Click it then click the remove button beside the nbr you want to delete.

hawaiifrycat
12-12-12, 07:54 PM
:D

I was laughing

LOL, that is hilarious!!!

hawaiifrycat
12-12-12, 08:00 PM
I keep zeros just so i can jump in and out of their shop (without tipping) just to get the bonus for visiting them as I'm scrolling thru and tipping my 3's and 4's. If I have extra extra time on some days I will tip them too just to acquire spoons to sell for $1250 :D Zeros can be good too...lol

That is a very good strategy!

myharleycat
12-12-12, 08:54 PM
Yeah I got a post today by someone who was a level 13 player and I'm a level 99 player stating that my place was ugly and needed HER help?! I think not she had no deco at all and wasn't even a neighbor!! I didn't even tip her back and politely told her how rude she was and not to come back to mine!! She even had the nerve to give me her ID! Go figure! Who do some people think they r anyhow?! Gods gift of decorating when they haven't done it themselves?! Sheesh!! Besides many if my neighbors love it and told me so. Of course I x'd her comments right out!! Oh well at least we have sounding boards like this to bare all!! Lol!! Thanks for listening.

pinkster73
12-12-12, 09:26 PM
Yeah I got a post today by someone who was a level 13 player and I'm a level 99 player stating that my place was ugly and needed HER help?! I think not she had no deco at all and wasn't even a neighbor!! I didn't even tip her back and politely told her how rude she was and not to come back to mine!! She even had the nerve to give me her ID! Go figure! Who do some people think they r anyhow?! Gods gift of decorating when they haven't done it themselves?! Sheesh!! Besides many if my neighbors love it and told me so. Of course I x'd her comments right out!! Oh well at least we have sounding boards like this to bare all!! Lol!! Thanks for listening.

This made me laugh. The audacity of it.

jmterao
12-13-12, 08:42 AM
I got one today demanding to know why I deleted them. Maybe because they never did anything, never responded to material requests but always asked for them. When there food sat and rotted for days that was enough. I responded politely that it wasn't fair to me as I tip and gift daily and I had to cut back on my neighbors.

Then in the last few days I have had least five people tell me to add the
When they didn't bother to tip. Asking would have been nicer but getting "Add me!! " annoys me.

(vent over)

df454
12-13-12, 02:43 PM
Glad I found this thread. I have been laughing quite a bit as I read about all the demanding, rude, way too serious people out there. I admit I am a much more casual player than many/most. I always gift everyone when I get up in the morning but I don't search out who wants food vs. parts. I send parts. If you post on my wall what you want I will try and remember and gift accordingly (however sometimes I am gifting at 3am and all bets are off). I also don't ask/demand parts because I figure if I am not going to make the effort how can I expect you to. If someone gifts me food I simply decline the gift and move on. I make sure (as life allows) I tip anyone who posts on my wall and anyone in my news feed. If I have time I get the rest of my neighbors starting with the 3/4s. Someday I will pay enough attention to delete those that don't play anymore but at this point it is all a way to relax to me.

That being said, the rude and overly demanding people disappear very quickly from my game :) I hope everyone continues to have fun playing and never put up with gamers who can't respect that you have a life!

sourlicorice5
12-15-12, 10:52 PM
Glad I found this thread. I have been laughing quite a bit as I read about all the demanding, rude, way too serious people out there. I admit I am a much more casual player than many/most. I always gift everyone when I get up in the morning but I don't search out who wants food vs. parts. I send parts. If you post on my wall what you want I will try and remember and gift accordingly (however sometimes I am gifting at 3am and all bets are off). I also don't ask/demand parts because I figure if I am not going to make the effort how can I expect you to. If someone gifts me food I simply decline the gift and move on. I make sure (as life allows) I tip anyone who posts on my wall and anyone in my news feed. If I have time I get the rest of my neighbors starting with the 3/4s. Someday I will pay enough attention to delete those that don't play anymore but at this point it is all a way to relax to me.

That being said, the rude and overly demanding people disappear very quickly from my game :) I hope everyone continues to have fun playing and never put up with gamers who can't respect that you have a life!

I agree. It is a game to have fun and relax on. I won't put up with rude nbrs and luckily I don't have any, all my nbrs are wonderful xx. I had a few days ago a non nbr post rudely on my wall in Monster commenting rudely on jokes I posted on my nbrs wall that she thought was dumb. I ignored and deleted it. Yes the joke may have been dumb lol but the point of them was just to try and make my nbrs at least smile if not lol. Turns out she's a wall troll. She came back and commented rudely again about a post I made on another's nbrs wall that was none of her business to begin with. I had simply commented on her first post with my nbr how rude some players can be. Luckily she hasn't been back. Players should simply ignore comments/jokes made on others walls if they don't like them. It's none of their bees wax anyways if it's not a post posted to them.

sourlicorice5
12-15-12, 10:56 PM

I forgot to mention I agree with the gifts. I simply told my nbrs on Bakery and restaurant to gift me what they want me to gift them if they want to as I gift back what's gifted to me, or post on my wall what they want. If neither then I send a usable part. I don't have the time to memorize what nbrs want. Myself I don't care what I get, food, parts either or is just fine with me. Though I do try to remember if nbrs prefer parts or food but no guarantee I'll remember if they don't post on my wall their request if I'm maxed and they aren't able to gift.

chewytwix
12-16-12, 06:37 AM
I agree. It is a game to have fun and relax on. I won't put up with rude nbrs and luckily I don't have any, all my nbrs are wonderful xx. I had a few days ago a non nbr post rudely on my wall in Monster commenting rudely on jokes I posted on my nbrs wall that she thought was dumb. I ignored and deleted it. Yes the joke may have been dumb lol but the point of them was just to try and make my nbrs at least smile if not lol. Turns out she's a wall troll. She came back and commented rudely again about a post I made on another's nbrs wall that was none of her business to begin with. I had simply commented on her first post with my nbr how rude some players can be. Luckily she hasn't been back. Players should simply ignore comments/jokes made on others walls if they don't like them. It's none of their bees wax anyways if it's not a post posted to them.

aww I appreciate some of your jokes. you can always report her for trolling on your wall if you take a screen shot and send it to TL.

sourlicorice5
12-16-12, 08:32 AM
aww I appreciate some of your jokes. you can always report her for trolling on your wall if you take a screen shot and send it to TL.

I know and was going to if she continued to post but she hasn't been back. I had taking screen shots of her previous posts just in case but thx :-)

KadeeDid
12-16-12, 09:18 AM
I love all the humour here! I try to post a quick reply on walls as I tip and gift from my wall first and then do what I have time for. I do tip and gift those who reply to requests or visit often even if they don't leave a message. I get those snarky notes too but just ignore them. When I was first starting, I found the goals very stressful so just stopped worrying about it and decided to just pay for fun. If people delete me, I probably don't even know. We all have lives outside the game and people don't need to know why we aren't doing what they think we should. I do try to eat them know when Internet may not be available but sometimes it just goes down in a storm and may not have access or something comes up with family and friends. Good neighbours will understand. I do sometimes ask if everything is ok if I don't hear from someone.

finoai
12-16-12, 11:15 AM
personally, i feel like, tipping isn't that much of a big deal for me. I would tip people when i have time, but i usually gift everyone. And gift people what they need if they made a request. I don't care if people tip me or not. Gifting me when i need is enough for me. I also don't usually leave msgs on other people's wall. It's so hard to type on a handheld device.

kylebusch
12-16-12, 03:09 PM
same people do that to me

jmterao
12-27-12, 01:41 PM
If you ignore them long enough they will get bored and go away. I think I would not erase my wall for awhile and they will think you are not looking at it.

ladychampagne
07-08-15, 12:47 PM
Hi, can you please tell me how to delete a neighbor? I'm struggling with one and i can't find how to do that. Thank you so much.

twospoons
07-08-15, 12:53 PM
at the very top of your neighbor list, there's an "edit" button. tap that, and instead of the gift/visit options, everyone will have a "remove" button. once you've eliminated whoever it is, go back to the top and hit "done."

if you want to block, not just de-neighbor, that's another option, but i'm on android and can't help with that.

nightshine7
07-08-15, 01:44 PM
Wow you tip ALL 300 nbrs every day? I have 200 nbrs here and 300 in Bakery Story and believe me...do NOT have the time to tip everyone every day. I do tip backs 1st and as time allows do random tipping. That's the downfall about having more than 100-150 nbrs.

Ben'sMom91
07-09-15, 03:34 AM

I have to admit I am guilty of this.... but some days II just have too much going on or am not feeling well enough to tip everyone. I have deliberately kept my neighbor number low so that it doesn't become taxing, but some times it's just too much. That said I don't take exception to those who remind me if I've been slacking off too often. ^_~ Usually it's a reminder that they delete 0-2 star players... but asking if everything is ok has the same effect.

KylesKaren
07-10-15, 03:57 AM
How is it possible to visit all neighbors from A-Z in one day. Always start with my messages and then go to social. Start at top of list but can never make it all the way through each one. Any suggestions

R5FanForever1
07-10-15, 08:01 AM
How is it possible to visit all neighbors from A-Z in one day. Always start with my messages and then go to social. Start at top of list but can never make it all the way through each one. Any suggestions
I find it easy to tip from my wall first then go to social, but I have about 80 neighbors and it does take a long time to tip. I try to keep a few neighbors if I possibly can.

deekathleen
07-10-15, 08:14 AM
I tip from my wall first and then If I have the time and or energy I go to social and tip the 4 and 3 star neighbors. I figure the two and under stars don't really care about tips so I don't worry about it.

bobbyrae
07-10-15, 09:45 AM

Yeah. Just don't. It isn't worth the carpal tunnel syndrome you'll get from trying to do it.

ksbmommy
07-10-15, 03:07 PM
I tip from my wall first. Those are my most loyal neighbors. If get around to everyone it is a bonus. I try to keep 30-35 on each game (2 bs and 2 rs). Just enough to build stuff and receive max gifts each day.

Before I took an 18 month break from the game I had so many neighbors, it just burned me out. Now I delete the demanding neighbors, I can't keep up with them anymore.

diner2u
07-13-15, 05:40 PM
I used to luv my restaurant but I am one of those players that has 4 stars and then easily back down to 0 stars. Tipping is a lot if work and I will always tip back from my wall and delete messages of tips I returned. But sometimes it may take me 2 weeks or longer to get to you but I will get to you. I do always gift back and request gifts if not daily then every other day. The one thing I dislike about restaurant story is food spoiling. (Annoys me .... 1hr long food is hard to do)

Right now I am addicted to Dragon Story! So that is where most of my time is spent.

twospoons
07-17-15, 04:30 PM
okay, i guess it's not horribly rude (she did say please), but someone posted on my wall: I INVITED YOU BY MISTAKE. PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. just me, or are there better ways to do that? also, how do you invite someone by mistake?

QTHoneywell
07-17-15, 10:26 PM
okay, i guess it's not horribly rude (she did say please), but someone posted on my wall: I INVITED YOU BY MISTAKE. PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. just me, or are there better ways to do that? also, how do you invite someone by mistake?

I have done it before, someone had a close enough id. I couldn't remember it and put in what I thought it was and poof, I got someone else lol. I didn't say anything though.

Ndasuunye
07-18-15, 05:20 AM
These types of things exist? I never post on the wall, I just tip and walk away. I didn't know tipping was such serious business. What happend to "it's just a game"?

twospoons
07-18-15, 04:34 PM
I have done it before, someone had a close enough id. I couldn't remember it and put in what I thought it was and poof, I got someone else lol. I didn't say anything though.

Well, I def. would have preferred a "sorry for the invite mistake, I was trying to add twoforks instead" to her yelling "I don't want you" on my wall. I just let the invite hang out there, maybe she'll see it pending on her list and it will drive her crazy.

These types of things exist? I never post on the wall, I just tip and walk away. I didn't know tipping was such serious business. What happened to "it's just a game"?

Have you never been on the internet before?

bobbyrae
07-20-15, 12:19 PM
Well, I def. would have preferred a "sorry for the invite mistake, I was trying to add twoforks instead" to her yelling "I don't want you" on my wall. I just let the invite hang out there, maybe she'll see it pending on her list and it will drive her crazy.

Lol. You should accept her invite after a few weeks of leaving it pending. Lol. Maybe she might come back to shout at you for accepting. All she had to do was quietly delete you if you did accept.
Who ARE these people? :D

sally_brown
07-23-15, 07:57 PM
Children, oftentimes, I think.

But I mean, what's the harm in accidentally adding someone? Why's it so awful?

jmsgagirl2
07-23-15, 08:13 PM
I tend tip from my wall then the news tab and my 3/4 star neighbor's but I don't leave messages because I have 2 BS and 2 RS and a 12 hour job. People get so mad sometimes when I don't leave a message. Sorry at least I tipped you. LOL

aiyoosha
07-23-15, 10:36 PM

lol it happens to me too i add someone else and im like doh but i dont say anything. im always hoping theyre either inactive or just will deny me

bobbyrae
07-24-15, 07:49 AM
Children, oftentimes, I think.

But I mean, what's the harm in accidentally adding someone? Why's it so awful?

Million dollar question. It's not so awful at all really.

Although there was a player once who appeared to be a child. She was forbidden by her mother from having neighbours. Wasn't allowed to accept neighbour requests and had a note posted on her wall saying that.

igottapi4
07-24-15, 11:53 AM
I hate tipping. It just takes way too long. That why when I decided I needed friend for parts I went the the add forum and looked for people like me that wanted parts and gifts without the tipping. I do gift and answers request every day even if Im taking a few days break from the game but tipping is just annoying. But I make it VERY clear both in the forum and the games wall that I dont tip so if they have a problem with that they can just not add me or delete me.

I guess its all about finding neighbors you have things in common with.

I do have a love/hate relationship with low level players. I get some are doing it just for those gems from other games so I will most often than not accept them, depending on my mood but I keep an eye out for them and once I see that their food is rotting then I delete them.

And I hate people writing on my wall. I really dont get why but every time I see it Im just like OMG stop writing lol I dont say anything but its funny.

Natasha_07
07-24-15, 12:10 PM

Although there was a player once who appeared to be a child. She was forbidden by her mother from having neighbours. Wasn't allowed to accept neighbour requests and had a note posted on her wall saying that.

What's amusing is the so-called sister groups, 'hey contest on abc's wall...' like I'm not your neighbor.

Or the demanding neighbor who threatens 'do or else I'll...' :confused:

twospoons
07-24-15, 12:48 PM
What's amusing is the so-called sister groups, 'hey contest on abc's wall...' like I'm not your neighbor.

Or the demanding neighbor who threatens 'do or else I'll...' :confused:

i tried one of those contest things in fashion once from a random invite on my wall. thought it might be fun since there are no monthly goals. it might be an okay concept, but you should definitely know the person running it, cause yikes.

whenever i see the occasional "best bakery/restaurant" i just get all attitude about it. like my B/R is SO GREAT that i am unjudgable. (snobbery comes natural to NYers.)

Natasha_07
07-24-15, 01:32 PM
So far I've never seen a 'great bakery, restaurant or boutique' where they have those contest. They even mentioned 'win prizes' which is not the case.

Most of the shops I've seen with that stuff are ordinary, barely any decorating whatsoever and lower level players. Maybe the whole 'sista groupies' is pure pastime to chit chat.

i tried one of those contest things in fashion once from a random invite on my wall. thought it might be fun since there are no monthly goals. it might be an okay concept, but you should definitely know the person running it, cause yikes.

whenever i see the occasional "best bakery/restaurant" i just get all attitude about it. like my B/R is SO GREAT that i am unjudgable. (snobbery comes natural to NYers.)

bobbyrae
07-24-15, 04:41 PM

-.^ cause yikes? Lol. Seriously? ;)

sally_brown
07-25-15, 09:26 PM

Although there was a player once who appeared to be a child. She was forbidden by her mother from having neighbours. Wasn't allowed to accept neighbour requests and had a note posted on her wall saying that.That would make perfect sense, but that's not going to be the situation for a person who's adding people accidentally, because they wouldn't be adding people at all. (I guess unless their mom was only allowing them to add people they knew.)

Or the demanding neighbor who threatens 'do or else I'll...' :confused:I think I told this story in the Bakery Story forum but it actually happened in RS. My star rating dropped from 3 to 2 (which is normal from me; it was a new neighbor who had just added me when I was at 3 and must have assumed I was always up that high), and this person informed me of my star rating and asked me if I was still playing and told me that they'd delete me if I didn't indicate that I was still playing. Meanwhile, my restaurant was filled with new stuff that had come out for the goal the day before. They could have just looked at my restaurant to see that I was still playing. The restaurant they had to visit in order to post on my wall. I immediately deleted them.

DragonWished
07-26-15, 11:54 AM
Yes, 'cause Yikes! If you've never witnessed a contest-gone-rogue on Fashion, you can use your imagination. Yikes! :)

-.^ cause yikes? Lol. Seriously? ;)

KingdomMagicD
07-26-15, 12:15 PM
I'm gonna add u! I am like u. I get so frustrated with demanding nbrs. A nbr I've had for a while, I guess woke up on the wrong side of the bed this particular morning. She posted that if I couldn't clear my tables at a reasonable time of day she would have to remove me bcuz she hates to revisit a place more than once. Now.... First thing... I had to read it, re-read it, & read it again. I was thinking.. Is she serious? I politely went to her wall & posted "it's called sleeping" I'm not dedicated to this game 24/7, I do have a life. It was 330 am my time when she posted that! Lmao.. What's really funny is that a week before, she was asking ppl not to delete her bcuz of network issues. I could've been really unreasonable & deleted her bcuz her star level dropped and I only want nbrs who have 3-4 star ratings.. Needless to say
she got deleted with the quickness. But um... Some of these ppl need to learn some respect. I'm so tired of being nice.
I TOTALLY agree with you!! Real life is hard enough to deal with sometimes and we don't need the things people say on a "game" to deal with too!!

Debs4090
07-26-15, 07:09 PM
I used to try really hard to keep my rating up but as my neighbour list grew (70+) I was finding it harder & harder so was letting it go down then tipping 2-3 days in a row to try to get it back up & over the 2-3 years I've played I've had some quite rude neighbours & some who asked if everything was ok as they noticed my star rating had dropped so I decided to use this question to explain I play the game for two reasons 1: Because it's fun & I love cooking & seeing the counters fill up & 2: Because I have a very bad back condition & find playing the game helps take my mind off my pain. Then explained that when my back is giving me a lot of pain I find it very painful to sit up & tip & write on walls & because I have carpal tunnel syndrome caused by my last job I find it very hard to visit & write on walls lying down.

I've now quite a nice group of neighbours & many have shared with me that they also have health problems or busy lives & totally understand if I don't tip regularly however I always try to gift & reply to help requests daily & many are more appreciative of this than tips. I do silent tip a fair bit as somebody else said it takes so long for the wall to load, then processing to post what you write. I tend to keep around 70 neighbours of 0-4 star rating as they have now started adding new expansions & bring level 99 with a fair few million coins it's easier to expand with more neighbours.

As for the gifting I have a simple philosophy I return whatever building part I am sent then I send everybody else food. I personally prefer food in RS & BS but I don't delete people because they send me parts. I go through my list every now & then & delete neighbours who have rotten food or full tables for a long time but really doesn't bother me just do it when it's clear they have quit playing. I'm currently going through a bad patch with my back & my neighbours are really understanding posting hope the pain is easing, it's just a game rest & come back when pain has eased. If anybody wants to add me feel free I gift daily & reply to help requests & try to tip once a week.

jao1961
08-03-15, 05:26 PM
Well I'm going to add to this also its bugging the you know what out of me lol.Neighbors gotta love em lol.I friended a new neighbor about a month ago right.Immediately she leaves me 3 messages on my wall about tipping and gifting OK I said to myself as small red flags went up.She apparently got my I'd off the forum which I don't mind at all its my choice to accept or not.So anyway I get up every morning very early to tip and gift because I'm playing 5 count them 5 stormy games to visit and gift.A couple I have over 40 count to visit.So I stop every single day to tip her and gift her a part.I get a post everyday!! about her tipping only from her wall and she's still and I say still looking for good neighbors. Well OK then,but today was the last straw I had 3!! Posts from her about tipping again and gifting only parts.I quickly visited her she's full lol I was so upset I of course unfriended her wouldn't of minded much but she put a caution sign along with her message on my wall like she's threatening me lol.Well that didn't go over to well at all.I said to myself no wonder you're always looking for "good" neighbors.I felt angry unappreciated and just plain mad lol.

bobbyrae
08-03-15, 06:26 PM
Yes, 'cause Yikes! If you've never witnessed a contest-gone-rogue on Fashion, you can use your imagination. Yikes! :)

Lol. I quit Fashion years ago so I haven't seen the "yikes" at all. Lol. Thankfully!

That would make perfect sense, but that's not going to be the situation for a person who's adding people accidentally, because they wouldn't be adding people at all. (I guess unless their mom was only allowing them to add people they knew.)
That actually was the case. She was only allowed to add people she knew and who were authorised by her mother, so when someone happened to become her friend, either because she had accidentally added the person or the person had sent her an invitation, she practically freaked out on the person's wall. I found her "freak out" post so funny I had to go visit her wall to see what was really going on. Must have been a lonely game for her, really.

spydre1
08-05-15, 06:52 AM
I would be ticked, too. I ASK that my neighbors leave a note on my wall when visiting, but I don't delete those that don't tip/don't leave messages. I only delete those whose accounts seem to be totally inactive (which is why on BS, RS, and DS, I don't take neighbors under level 20 anymore - a lot of times they play only long enough to get the gems from playing the game to a certain level, quit the game, and don't have the decency to delete their neighbors before they delete the game - which I did on both RS2 and Castle Story recently when it came up for gems - delete the neighbors I had, that is).

suzjai
08-07-15, 03:51 AM
What I really don't get is the people who are really hardcore and expect you to tip and gift every single day. I mean, this is a game! It is supposed to be played for fun but some people get so serious and flip out... over $120 gold coins. What can anyone do with that? The funniest part is that the game rewards people who tip their neighbors. The more you tip the more money you earn when the game resets. I am lvl 98 and I have been experimenting with this since lvl 54. The door to my place has been closed for the past 44 levels and I have no issue running the game like normal with no income other than kickbacks from being a good neighbor.

lizziedarcy1
08-07-15, 07:08 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to delete my bad neighbors :eek:

janddolphins
08-17-15, 05:00 AM
Now that I've been adding new neighbors I have found a lot of great ones but have come across a few rude ones.

I got a message today from a 20 something level player (keep in mind I've been 99 a while): "Accept gift request first! And never self gift! It's annoying to receive gifts you don't want!"

I calmly replied I've been playing for years and don't appreciate being told what is right and wrong. I have accepted there are many different playing styles to this and BS, but my main goal is to have fun. I try to accommodate when I can sending things people post on my wall, but otherwise I bulk gift, it would take too long. And I don't think they understand the game yet that the requests are seperate.

But I agree with the sentiment of posts here, it's annoying to come on and get yelled at. So from now on I'll delete those neighbors. Please only add me if you are laid back and enjoy playing the game :)

I hope there are others here who play for enjoyment as well :)

janddolphins
08-17-15, 05:02 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to delete my bad neighbors :eek:

Go to neighbors list and click edit, from there you can delete :)

Rynetory2
08-17-15, 08:06 AM
I usually meet nice players on the several tl games. But over the years I do meet a few really weird ones whom I immediately delete. I don't believe in talking it out with the especially dramatic weird ones (they don't speak common sense, so no point talking). I recently cleared a few neighbours who didn't play anymore and decided to add a few to my several hundreds. Recently during my intake, I met this super weird player. I tip and gift everyday. Although I gift max, I still gift her without receiving back. I leave complimentary generic posts on her wall like most active level 99 players do. One day out of the blue, she just went weird and left angry posts on my wall. It was puzzling to be attack when I have not said anything nasty to her or anyone. It's of no wonder that her wall doesn't register active traffic if she acts this way. Anyways I deleted her and brush the incident off. We meet all kinds of people in cyberspace. Just gonna be smart to keep the nice ones and avoid the few nasty ones. :)

rita6834
08-28-15, 07:25 AM
Been playing s8 games for 5 years so I've seen a lot, but it's getting worse for some reason.. My ultimate favorite was a nbr who deleted the majority of her nbrs because they posted on her wall over a weekend when she asked them not to.. Seriously... Get real... Get a life... Happy to say she eventually deleted me for Lord only know why lol...

starbuck79
08-28-15, 07:35 AM
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this issue. I've been playing stormy games for years, and currently am playing SIX of them, with well over 40 neighbors in most of them. I tip every day, and leave messages on the walls of the neighbors I've had the longest or the ones that leave me nice messages, but I run a small business out of my house and raise three children and have a life to live. I've deleted those that leave rude messages on my wall (like in Fashion... "stop sending me shoes. I accept handbags only.) Like, really? I remember that one specifically because I gifted her the handbag she requested then deleted her, and the next morning I had a message that was like "Thanks for tipping let's be neighbors, friend." I laughed hard at that one. :) I love my games and my neighbors, but sometimes I just look at my walls or the walls of others and have to shake my head :)

sabbine
09-23-15, 12:28 PM
Recently I changed my gift preferences and I went to every single neighbours' wall to specify that I want parts from now on. I also asked them nicely to write their gift preferences on my wall so I could gift thrm separately before I mass gift. I already play like that with some of my neighbours and we help each other very much, so I tried to make a strong base with the others on my list. Some of them replied, some of them not.
So one day a new person adds me. I wrote on their wall my gift preferences and I asked them to tell me theirs. No response, buy I receive from this person a frech toast gift. First time I let that go, maybe it was an one time only thing. The second day I receive another french toast gift, along with a message of her gift preferences on my wall. She wanted food. I go on her's, specify a second time that I only want parts, but yet again and again I receive friench toast from her. For a third time I asked her to be a good neighbour and send parts as gifts, doesn't matter what, just to be parts. She said she will remember that from now on, but she has so many neighbours to please! Do you guess what she sent me the next day? French toast, go figure. I declined the gift and moved on, I realized that my job there is done. But today I went on my news feed, to tip the neighbours and when I went to her restaurant, I noticed she deleted me.

Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS respond to request, never declined one, I tip daily, I also gift every day and I keep matters of everyone's preferences; when it comes to food, I'm sending only 4 coins dishes. Meaning I only sent this person stew, roast chicken and bacon and eggs.

Maybe I'm over reacting, she was not being rude in the truest form, but I expect neighbours to actually consider other people's opinion.

twospoons
09-23-15, 01:35 PM
Maybe I'm over reacting, she was not being rude in the truest form, but I expect neighbours to actually consider other people's opinion.

I think the real point of this thread is that sometimes someone does something annoying and for me it's a lot easier to get over it, even if it wasn't the rudest behavior ever, after i've complained. everyone needs validation!

but just think of the time she saved you by deleting you instead of making you delete her.

meme1098
09-23-15, 03:58 PM
Recently I changed my gift preferences and I went to every single neighbours' wall to specify that I want parts from now on. I also asked them nicely to write their gift preferences on my wall so I could gift thrm separately before I mass gift. I already play like that with some of my neighbours and we help each other very much, so I tried to make a strong base with the others on my list. Some of them replied, some of them not.
So one day a new person adds me. I wrote on their wall my gift preferences and I asked them to tell me theirs. No response, buy I receive from this person a frech toast gift. First time I let that go, maybe it was an one time only thing. The second day I receive another french toast gift, along with a message of her gift preferences on my wall. She wanted food. I go on her's, specify a second time that I only want parts, but yet again and again I receive friench toast from her. For a third time I asked her to be a good neighbour and send parts as gifts, doesn't matter what, just to be parts. She said she will remember that from now on, but she has so many neighbours to please! Do you guess what she sent me the next day? French toast, go figure. I declined the gift and moved on, I realized that my job there is done. But today I went on my news feed, to tip the neighbours and when I went to her restaurant, I noticed she deleted me.

Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS respond to request, never declined one, I tip daily, I also gift every day and I keep matters of everyone's preferences; when it comes to food, I'm sending only 4 coins dishes. Meaning I only sent this person stew, roast chicken and bacon and eggs.

I've gotten a few new nbrs recently and can't believe a Level 99 player would send me those horrible Valentine cupcakes! After the 2nd time I just started declining them. After the 3rd or 4th time, she has not sent any gifts at all....lol. I never wrote anything on her wall so don't know if she's figured it out since I'm not returning them :D

Rainstorms45
09-23-15, 08:10 PM
Lol I'm a bad lazy neighbor....but I figure I have so many neighbors, (but can't even built one stove,let alone 2 )But I give little tips cause well I play tons of games and don't have time to go in and tip everyone (wish there was a mass tip option....) Heck I dont even gift my second account lol....But I never write on walls or even look at mine, that said I do gift and I only gift parts, it doesn't bother me to get food since I don't play as much and could use it to keep the people happy till I make something but I don't see the point in anything other then stew... But I also fill the requests for parts as well. ...but once in a while I'll go on and tip them all.

sally_brown
09-23-15, 08:20 PM
I think the real point of this thread is that sometimes someone does annoying and for me it's a lot easier to get over it, even if it wasn't the rudest behavior ever, after i've complained. everyone needs validation!

but just think of the time she saved you by deleting you instead of making you delete her.I totally agree with all of this. I also think that in general, players would save themselves a lot of trouble (probably myself included) if they just immediately deleted neighbors once they realize that the neighbor's gameplay is not compatible. It's not like these are important relationships that we need to foster that we're talking about here. Just delete the person and move on. Gajillions of people play these games. More compatible neighbors will come along.

It's funny. Sometimes people come in here and post about how they ask to be sent certain gifts and they honor their neighbors' requests for specific gifts, and it's frustrating when new neighbors refuse to reciprocate.

Other people come in here and post about how they have a neighbor who insists on being sent a specific gift, and it's frustrating because "ain't nobody got time for that."

Sometimes I wonder if people are literally posting about each other.

SHANILASBOUTIQUE
09-24-15, 12:48 AM
Oh! GOOD THAT U DELETED THEM OR ELSE SOME OF THE NEIGHBOURS EVEN BULLY...... ONE OF MY FRIEND WAS BULLIED...:-(:-(:-(:-(

sabbine
09-24-15, 11:35 AM
I used to delete neighbours who didn't gift, tip or answer request and who were just sending me requests when they were building a new appliance or on goal times. But I like a strong neighbour base, ones who understand my game style. I started with 80 neighbours and I deleted until 35, just so I could keep track on everyone's style and preferences. I have few neighbours, therefore I would like for them to pay attention. I wouldn't have probably if I was playing in a more relaxed way. But this game is so addictive, lol 😀

youki388
10-20-15, 04:06 PM
Last week I had a newly added nbr who had asked for certain parts on her wall. So I gifted those parts to her for the next few days. But suddenly got a rude capitalised msg on my wall asking why/telling me off for sending her these parts and to quit sending them!!! I was really shocked, so quickly went on her wall and said coz she had written on her wall that she wanted those parts - that's why!! And that I was going to remove her for being so rude. No apology from her whatsoever! I just shrugged it off lol. As no point in getting upset by people like that.

Lol, I pmsl at some of the posts on here. But also shook my head a lot at the audacity of them. I am on RS & BS and really enjoy both games. But with work and looking after my 3 kids I really don't have time to t&g daily. I've found it stressful trying to keep up with all the ngbrs who t&g me daily (coz I feel bad if I don't t&g back). So I decided enough was enough and wrote on my wall telling nbrs to feel free to delete me as I couldn't t&g daily due to family/work. So far no one has deleted me - amazingballs! lol :p :D :rolleyes:

Pls only add youki388 if you want a nbr who does NOT tip, (nor needs tipping herself), and actions all parts requests daily. Although I am a 4 star tipper I will be declining to a 0/1 star very soon as I have decided not to tip anymore (starting from today) as I really don't think tipping is important - finding good/nice nbrs who respect nbrs that don't tip are what's important. And of coz nbrs who are relaxed enough to enjoy playing the game.

LightAndLove83
11-02-15, 07:58 AM
I am shocked at all, the narcissism. This is truly a window into the reality of what society has become. This game was meant to be played WITH people. It was designed as a team game. The cop out, "its just a game," has been used and abused. Yes! It's just a game...and I'm playing it, so I'd like the neighbor's who asked to play with me, to play too. We have a lot of ovens that have to be built all the time. Parts can't be baked, they must be acquired thru your neighbor's. If neighbor's can't or won't work with you to get you the right part, then why have neighbor's at all?

If we owned a bakery and we ordered icing, from a contractor, so we could put icing on our cakes, and instead of icing, they sent us sprinkles, not only would we not be able to fill our customers orders due to the lack of consideration on the contractors part, but if they refused to send what you needed, I'd bet you'd fire them.
Also, integrity and honor go a long way. If you hire a person to help at your store and they decide that they don't have time to show up when they are scheduled, I'd bet you'd fire them too.

And this is something to chew on.

When players talk about how busy they are and that they don't have time to visit every day, and/or tip, it's really quite selfish. You are able to receive 20 gifts a day, if the other neighbor's aren't able to gift, and they don't tip "cuz they don't have time," then what good are they? So they are reaping all the befits of receiving gifts and tips but they don't have time to give the same respect to the neighbor's that just gave 30 minutes or more of their day to help them?

Honestly, I don't see why some people even have neighbor's. After all, you do have tones of recipes on the basic stoves and ovens that they give you. You actually have enough to keep you busy for months without needing a neighbor at all. Maybe some folks should try playing without neighbor's.

It's not that we are ungrateful when we get "petty" over gifts, it's that we've been trying to build that Cyder Press for three days but can't get anyone to send back a request or send that part we asked politely for. *shakes head*

deekathleen
11-02-15, 08:28 AM
I think the best thing to do then is to find neighbors who feel the same about the game as you do and delete the one's who don't.

There are plenty of players who feel tipping is important, there are plenty of players who feel it is not. There are some players who feel it is important to gift neighbors exactly what they want and there are plenty who gift whatever. There are some who gift daily and there are some who only gift during goals and new ovens.

I have deleted people whose style of play doesn't match mine and I'm sure people have deleted me. I'm fine with that.

In the end it is just a game, no one here is depending on their living by how well their bs or rs does.

If it stresses you out by having neighbors who don't take the game serious enough delete them and find others who do.
If it stresses you out by having neighbors who take the game too serious then delete them and find neighbors who also don't take it as serious.

kooky panda
11-02-15, 10:46 AM
I think the best thing to do then is to find neighbors who feel the same about the game as you do and delete the one's who don't.

There are plenty of players who feel tipping is important, there are plenty of players who feel it is not. There are some players who feel it is important to gift neighbors exactly what they want and there are plenty who gift whatever. There are some who gift daily and there are some who only gift during goals and new ovens.

I have deleted people whose style of play doesn't match mine and I'm sure people have deleted me. I'm fine with that.

In the end it is just a game, no one here is depending on their living by how well their bs or rs does.

If it stresses you out by having neighbors who don't take the game serious enough delete them and find others who do.
If it stresses you out by having neighbors who take the game too serious then delete them and find neighbors who also don't take it as serious.
Very well said! It is your game and the advantage of the delete button is to customize your own personal neighbor list!

LightAndLove83
11-03-15, 10:12 AM
i think the best thing to do then is to find neighbors who feel the same about the game as you do and delete the one's who don't.

I have deleted people whose style of play doesn't match mine and i'm sure people have deleted me. I'm fine with that.

well said indeed!! :-)

devlinholics
11-06-15, 07:04 AM
I felt having good Neighbours makes the game very easy, bad Neighbours ruins the game for you... I am a parts Neighbour, really dun need any food coz they never seems to finish.

Understanding this game makes our life very easy... We can only receive 20gifts & request 20 parts. So in actual fact 20 GOOD Neighbours is all you need.. To make it better get 40 Neighbours if u could makes the game more easy...

Goals or new stoves is what I am aiming for, remember this Halloween goals we need 22 request... Good Neighbours makes it so much easy with bad Neighbours, before reset timing a few hours I request to my 30+ active good Neighbours, when the game resets my additional 10+ can get the request.. I finish that goal in less than 5hrs... I only cap myself to 50 Neighbours btw.

This is a game we can't always have players log in all the time but at least log in once a day to attend request or gift... I do not blame some of my good Neighbours who are missing for a few days, we all have a life, family, work or personal stuffs to attend than to play RS. Since we can get only 20 gifts, I am very lucky to get 30+ Neighbours so I always get my parts gifts. FULL 20 random daily parts.. Smart Neighbours sent the new parts knob.

New or bad Neighbours comes in here... Why I say they ruin yr game... They might be 4 star who tip daily n sent u gifts at reset timing n type on my wall Tng... But they always love to send food... I am not trying to be mean... They type on their wall sent stew only, I got to reply them on their wall plz sent random parts daily.. I dun need food only parts or dun sent me or keep me out of your mass sending food list daily... The next few days always they send me food... OMG I delete him or her because they are taking a space out of my parts Neighbour gift.

Why bother to type stuffs on yr wall when u do not bother to read others wall or maybe they have 500+ Neighbours they cannot do individual visit unlike me... I visit my active 30+ Neighbours who bother about my gifts n request, n yes they might not be parts Neighbours I do sent them stew because I believe sending the right parts is better than sending things u do not need...

If you are wondering why yr restaurant is always out of food, try this be it Low lvl, once u unlock chicken tenders12hr make 5 stoves daily for 1 weeks or u master 4stars.. My chicken tenders last me 1 month to finish btw 24hrs open restaurant, once I master 4 stars I am cooking other dish.. No joke close to 1 month... So why the hell do I need stew or food to add to my burden when my food in my restaurant never seems to cease...

0star Neighbour who is my daily active bother to even mess send daily parts to me n yes they dun write on my wall Tng or tip since they are 0 star but I rather take them over a 4star Neighbour send me stew daily... I only gt 50neighbours 30+ are active while the rest are on n off but they sometimes attend to my request or gift parts( I thought they send food but I Guess they bother to read my wall) random players will always tip u x3 I dun even care about tips... I am going for restaurant design not max my restaurant with tables so every time I log in it is always full :p

I always tip my Neighbours since it is only 30+ or ppl who tip me... N yes I rather get Neighbours who play my style or ppl who play like me

Last but no least I have a Neighbour who have 400+ Neighbour when the Halloween 22 request she take 5 days to complete... Because her request takes 3 days to come to me... I mention to her it is better to sent only to her 20 active Neighbour daily... Now she delete to just 40 Neighbours lol, yes I dun mind adding dead weights to my Neighbour count when I am about to expansion maybe but not so soon I am only lvl40+ still a Long way to a big expansion...

twospoons
11-06-15, 12:25 PM
chicken tenders don't always go with my decor! also, even when i am running a fast or fast-casual dining place, they're really ugly on the counter. not that stew's any prettier, but at least it's worth more coins.

personally, this is my priority list. i like neighbors who (in order of importance):

- occasionally chat and are nice people
- design well and re-design often enough that visiting them is sometimes interesting to see what they're doing
- will once in a while visit me and comment (hopefully positively but i can take criticism) on my redesigns, because i put effort into my place, darn it!
- respond to requests
- gift during goals/when new ovens are released
- all other gifting/tipping, as long as gifts aren't completely random and useless

that's not a request for neighbors (not that i don't sometimes accept new neighbors, i'm just not actively looking), i'm just pointing out my favorite neighbor qualities. to my neighbors reading this who see themselves in my list of preferred traits, you guys are the best!

CelestiasHeaven
11-07-15, 08:22 PM
I am shocked at all, the narcissism. This is truly a window into the reality of what society has become. This game was meant to be played WITH people. It was designed as a team game. The cop out, "its just a game," has been used and abused. Yes! It's just a game...and I'm playing it, so I'd like the neighbor's who asked to play with me, to play too. We have a lot of ovens that have to be built all the time. Parts can't be baked, they must be acquired thru your neighbor's. If neighbor's can't or won't work with you to get you the right part, then why have neighbor's at all?

If we owned a bakery and we ordered icing, from a contractor, so we could put icing on our cakes, and instead of icing, they sent us sprinkles, not only would we not be able to fill our customers orders due to the lack of consideration on the contractors part, but if they refused to send what you needed, I'd bet you'd fire them.
Also, integrity and honor go a long way. If you hire a person to help at your store and they decide that they don't have time to show up when they are scheduled, I'd bet you'd fire them too.

And this is something to chew on.

When players talk about how busy they are and that they don't have time to visit every day, and/or tip, it's really quite selfish. You are able to receive 20 gifts a day, if the other neighbor's aren't able to gift, and they don't tip "cuz they don't have time," then what good are they? So they are reaping all the befits of receiving gifts and tips but they don't have time to give the same respect to the neighbor's that just gave 30 minutes or more of their day to help them?

Honestly, I don't see why some people even have neighbor's. After all, you do have tones of recipes on the basic stoves and ovens that they give you. You actually have enough to keep you busy for months without needing a neighbor at all. Maybe some folks should try playing without neighbor's.

It's not that we are ungrateful when we get "petty" over gifts, it's that we've been trying to build that Cyder Press for three days but can't get anyone to send back a request or send that part we asked politely for. *shakes head*
The only selfish thing here i see is your post .2Acus of mine went broke thx to that insane pressure visit when neighbours expect visits.And that was the reason why i said no more.It is only a game, there should be NO forced Visiting Duty or getting Rude Posts,if you dont visit. I gift daily answer request daily so ill help as a neighbour more than enough.People who cant accept other peoples reallife and force theme to visit are the Narcisstic ones.Not the other way around.

LightAndLove83
11-10-15, 05:23 AM
The only selfish thing here i see is your post .2Acus of mine went broke thx to that insane pressure visit when neighbours expect visits.And that was the reason why i said no more.It is only a game, there should be NO forced Visiting Duty or getting Rude Posts,if you dont visit. I gift daily answer request daily so ill help as a neighbour more than enough.People who cant accept other peoples reallife and force theme to visit are the Narcisstic ones.Not the other way around.

I'm sorry you feel that way, CelestiasHeaven. I'm sure that your idea and my idea of selfish, differ vastly. I've never posted a rude or pushy comment to anyone just because they didn't show up for a few days, but if it has become a habit, I have politely let them know that we are no longer compatible as neighbor's. Being sick, deaths in the family, etc etc..can't be helped and yes...THIS IS A GAME, so I would consider myself to be a cold and heartless person if I expected someone to play in those situations, but I've played in almost any situation you can imagine! Why? Because I take someone's request to be neighbor's as a "request to help." Just because we aren't here, doesn't mean the game stops and because I have consideration for others needs beyond myself. The way I see it, if the game is such a burden to me, then I shouldn't be playing it. BUT! everyone's play style is different, thus, we should have neighbor's with like minds. I think that was the point of some of the other posts here.
I certainly wouldn't want to play a board game with someone who would just get up and walk away whenever they felt like it though. :-/

twospoons
11-10-15, 12:30 PM
i feel that you're as entitled to play the game the way you want as everyone else is, jeldon2864. if you tip daily and gift daily and respond promptly and expect the same of your neighbors, i see nothing wrong with that. and i would also see something problematic in a neighbor who demands daily tips/gifts when she herself does not provide the same.

but your first post, to me, sounds like you think ALL players should play to your standards, and if they can't, not have neighbors at all. i don't do anything daily. because, no, i don't always have time. but that doesn't mean i have to stop playing--or at least stop playing with neighbors and send myself to some lonely little corner of story world--it just means i shouldn't be neighbors with you.

youki388
11-10-15, 06:37 PM
Well said twospoons! Although I can't t&g every single one of my nbrs daily I do make sure to action all their material requests daily (usually when I am on the bus to and from work and at lunch break). At the same time I will gift my nbrs the same item as their request as it is something they are obviously short of. I feel jeldon2864 is so wrong to say players who don't t&g daily are selfish. As everyone should have the right to play even if they do get stressed (from trying to tip everyone back - I did use to have over 130 nbrs but have wisely cut this down to 60 now) or more importantly have family/work commitments. Why should players who don't tip daily be called selfish when some daily 4 star tippers don't even gift at all?!!!

For me playing RS & BS is like my little haven/retreat - a little bit of 'me' time to relax and get away from it all. I enjoy playing in the evenings after I have fed and tucked my little ones into bed, as it relaxes me and I enjoy chatting to many of my nbrs (some of whom I have gotten to know well/become good friends with). I like to ask my nbrs what gifts they prefer. To me that is being considerate and thoughtful... but apparently me not tipping daily is called 'being selfish' - meh! :p

aiyoosha
11-13-15, 11:09 AM
im a go with the flow neighbor, i dont care what type of neighbor u r the only time i want from u is when we have goals. i like my stuff built fast and i gift and accept requests and would really like the same back, thats all i care about and i do like a nice chat here n there and thats why i come to the forum hehe. when i dont have internet ill go to another place that does have it if i can and ill try n still gift n tip im very concerned over these games they are apart of my life and i like that.

its a really nice time for me to relax and just enjoy the playing. if someone doesnt like the way i play or that theres times when life is tough and i dont got money to pay my bill *crying face* then id hope they would just delete me instead of thinking im selfish or annoying them hahaha but trust me right as soon as my net turned back on the first thing i did was open bakery and then restaurant story and get my gems and gift n accept request from my neighbors.

Rynetory2
11-14-15, 01:08 AM
Reading these posts really emphasized the importance of playing with the neighbours who play the same style as you do. I used to satisfy my hundreds of neighbours to each individual playstyle and requests. Some like food gifts, some like parts gifts, some like specific gifts, some dont tip while others expect you to tip daily, etc.., you get my drift. I answered few hundreds of specific requests for first few years only worn myself out having spent at least 2-3 hours daily to attend to all. That took the joy out of the game. These days I just kept it simple and keeping the same likeminded neighbours who share the same playstyle as me. This way I enjoy the game more. :)

214sed
11-14-15, 05:58 PM
I have extremely good friends. I really do, all of them are nice. The only current reason why I delete some friends, is because of inactivity in the game. That did happen a few times.

youki388
11-16-15, 06:10 PM
Couldn't agree with u more rynetory2. I really enjoy playing BS & RS but after 6 weeks of playing both games, I found I was wearing myself out from having to spend hours t&g each nbr daily. If you don't have work & family commitments then this is absolutely fine, as some players do have the time to do this daily (so am not knocking them). Ever since I decided not to tip anymore I have become much more relaxed and actually enjoy the games more as I can focus on chatting to my nbrs a lot more - asking them/finding out what gifts they prefer/need. Therefore I only add like minded players who believe in actioning daily requests & gifting nbrs what they actually need/want. I now have a list of awesome nbrs (many from this forum) who are a really lovely bunch.

*** Just want to get this out there, as it used to annoy me! I have seen many 4 star tippers write on their walls that they don't accept players who are below a 2 star and also delete their nbr if they fall below a 2 star! Fair enough if this means they are inactive. But many like me can be a 0-2 star who prefer not to tip. But do actually gift and action requests daily! Don't knock us 0-2 star club players! :p ***

What makes me laugh is when I see the very same 4 star players (who have those remarks on their walls) complain on the forum that no one is actioning their requests or gifting them the parts they need. Do they stop to think that it might be better to spend the time they spend tipping and writing tng to instead write down what they need and in return asking what their nbr actually want too. As chatting to your nbrs and getting to know them is part of the fun/enjoyment of these games. I am meeting people from different parts of the world and its great!

My advice for newbies (as a fellow newbie) is to have a list of 30-50 like minded nbrs rather than a long list of over 130 nbrs who don't have the same game style. Its all about finding out your game style and who u are compatible with. Also good manners count heaps! I always delete the "tipped... tip me back and add me" comments. As saying "Hi, pls can u add me if u want a daily player/parts exchange buddy" sounds so much nicer! :)

*** Sorry am not currently taking on/accepting anymore neighbours ***

Bakerling
11-16-15, 07:47 PM
I don't accept NEIGBHOURS that are rude. I have neighbours rate 3 or 4 that always ask requests only but never tip or gift at all. These neighbours will you delete them or to keep them? It really depend on individual. see how you want to play your game. If delete them they are at rate 4 can't said they are inactive lol.

ckooten
11-18-15, 05:05 PM
I'm trying to keep all of my neighbors since I'm fairly new but working fast in both RS and BS. I gift and tip daily. I love the ocd(ish)ness of leaving and clicking on tips! Haha.

twospoons
11-18-15, 07:49 PM
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]Just want to get this out there, as it used to annoy me! I have seen many 4 star tippers write on their walls that they don't accept players who are below a 2 star and also delete their nbr if they fall below a 2 star! Fair enough if this means they are inactive. But many like me can be a 0-2 star who prefer not to tip. But do actually gift and action requests daily! Don't knock us 0-2 star club players!

well, yeah, 0-2 star neighbors can also be great, but not if you're someone who plays the daily tip way. nothing wrong with that, way too crazy stressful for me, but let them live their lives!

but appreciate the comment on good manners. i generally assume that any post with an "add me" that doesn't include a "please" (or at least indicate it's a question and not a command) is from a non-native speaker, because otherwise it's just depressing.

youki388
11-19-15, 04:19 PM
I generally assume that any post with an "add me" that doesn't include a "please" (or at least indicate it's a question and not a command) is from a non-native speaker, because otherwise it's just depressing.

Yep totally agree about the fact its depressing that so many players (obviously not my nbrs) have such bad manners. I wish it was due to being a non-native speaker, but when I used to visit the invitees I would find they spoke perfect English. They just can't be bothered to say please or thanks nowadays. Theres no excuse for it really (IMO), coz they can always shorten it to 'Pls', 'TY' or 'Thx'. Now I certainly ain't a old fart but being in my mid 30s I expect players even if they are at school to have some manners. If my 3 little ones ever 'demand' or ask for something without saying please, they get a ticking off lol.

Know the feeling about it being "way too crazy stressful for me" with tipping all the nbrs daily, (especially if u have over 130), alongside work and family life commitments. Hence why I went from being part of the 4 star club to the '0 star' club lol :p Am so thankful I had the sense to come on this forum and find nice/like minded nbrs :D

meme1098
11-19-15, 04:27 PM
well, yeah, 0-2 star neighbors can also be great, but not if you're someone who plays the daily tip way. nothing wrong with that, way too crazy stressful for me, but let them live their lives!

but appreciate the comment on good manners. i generally assume that any post with an "add me" that doesn't include a "please" (or at least indicate it's a question and not a command) is from a non-native speaker, because otherwise it's just depressing.

Well, you know when an invite is sent to you, that invitee can, at the very least, visit since they have the capability. But no visit or message about thks for adding or hi, is an instant delete in my book. And, yes, that's also good manners.

3squares
11-19-15, 11:13 PM
Wow, I can't believe this thread is still active!

I have a LOT of neighbors. I can't remember more than the preferences of a few, and preferences change from day to day, so my policy is, tell me what you want for the next day, or you'll receive a generic part. As a rule, I send Stew to neighbors under level 30, and parts to everyone else. However, every so often, maybe every two weeks or so, I change it up a bit and send Stew. To everyone. Personally, I like getting Stew and Roast Chicken, because most of the new appliances have shockingly low yields, and I'm constantly running out of food. But anyway, I respond every day to all requests on my wall and to those sent from inside an unbuilt appliance.

A neighbor posted on my wall today that she'd mentioned several times (over a period of some months?) that she only wanted parts, and the next time I sent her food, she would delete me. I saved her the trouble.

Gee, you can only accept 20 gifts per day. IMHO you should have enough neighbors that it doesn't matter if a couple of them send you gifts you don't want. Just decline the gift to make room for another one.

tcap3892
11-25-15, 11:40 PM
I was posting messages on walls that said deleting non tipping neighbors by end of November. I had over 100. And tipped daily. They were there cleaning up their tables but never tipped back. I then deleted after I visited several times in the month and got zero response. I am now down to about 40 with some 0,1,2 status. I got my eye on those! :)

alicee11
11-26-15, 10:06 AM

I was laughing

Haha good one!!

alicee11
11-26-15, 10:10 AM
I post on my wall 3 weeks ago "dear neighbors, having holidays for 3-5 days, won't be available in this time, so sorry!" and after I got back, one neighbour has deleted me, when I asked her why, she answered "there is no time for holidays, you play and tip me or goodbye".
I was like O.oooo

deekathleen
11-26-15, 10:12 AM
I was posting messages on walls that said deleting non tipping neighbors by end of November. I had over 100. And tipped daily. They were there cleaning up their tables but never tipped back. I then deleted after I visited several times in the month and got zero response. I am now down to about 40 with some 0,1,2 status. I got my eye on those! :)

I would be more worried I was deleting neighbors who were good at gifting on goal days and answering part requests.

deekathleen
11-26-15, 10:20 AM
I post on my wall 3 weeks ago "dear neighbors, having holidays for 3-5 days, won't be available in this time, so sorry!" and after I got back, one neighbour has deleted me, when I asked her why, she answered "there is no time for holidays, you play and tip me or goodbye".
I was like O.oooo

Lol sounds like a line from a league of their own.

Are you celebrating a holiday? Are you celebrating a holiday? ARE YOU CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY? There's no celebrating a holiday! THERE'S NO CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY IN RESTAURANT STORY!

twospoons
11-27-15, 01:36 AM
I was like O.oooo

I'm so glad people like this exist. They're awful, but good for a laugh!

Annica5
11-27-15, 02:52 AM
Lol sounds like a line from a league of their own.

Are you celebrating a holiday? Are you celebrating a holiday? ARE YOU CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY? There's no celebrating a holiday! THERE'S NO CELEBRATING A HOLIDAY IN RESTAURANT STORY!

I laughed out loud and was stared at on the bus *blushing furiously* This whole thread is so funny :D

deekathleen
11-27-15, 03:16 AM
I laughed out loud and was stared at on the bus *blushing furiously* This whole thread is so funny :D

:) :) :)

eekme
11-30-15, 07:40 PM
I've had a few neighbors who asked why I removed them. I told them that I don't have time to tip/gift/accept material request daily so, I feel bad for not being a good neighbor and might as well remove them so that they can find a better neighbor. They took it well.

As a student, I usually tip on weekends or school holiday, but even then, I'm busy with sport's club.

I do had one neighbor who asked me why I was flirting with her wife, who was also my neighbor. Maybe I shouldn't leave "thx dear" on neighbors' wall when I tipped back.

But the one I laughed most, "You mess with this girl/boy, you'll have to answer to me."

I avoided these two kind of players.

xLittlexxBirdx
11-30-15, 08:17 PM
help me, i cant stop laughing!

pcabral03
11-30-15, 11:48 PM
Oh my too funny :rolleyes: I just silent delete and ignore those players :)

kala001
12-02-15, 04:59 AM
We play however we want and there's nothing bad about that, though being rude in a game like this to me is ridiculous.
I really don't have time to tip everybody. I don't mind if you don't tip me, I don't care if you're at 4 or 0. If you write on my wall saying that you tipped and want me to tip back, I will. But I won't go through my list of neighbors and tip all. That's just not going to happen. It seems like a chore. I hate chores!
My restaurant is often closed because I've finished most recipes and they eat sooooo fast! But I play all day everyday, which is something that a lot of people don't seem to understand and often delete me. Oh well!

Soooo if you want a neighbor who will always accept your request for a part (plus you can ask for a specific gift via the wall) and I will expect you to do the same, go ahead and add kala001 buuuuuuuut don't expect my zero to be anything more than a zero... cause its not gonna. Ta!