PDA

View Full Version : A best friends list

karinscafe
08-19-12, 08:38 PM
I would love to see a place where I could develop a BFF list. Having lots of neighbors is beneficial in BS when you need parts but when it comes to daily tipping very few do. It would save lots of time to have an additional BFF neighbor list for the ones who exchange tips every day.👍

Honey444
09-15-12, 07:25 AM
I couldn't agree more. Come on TeamLava, do something about this, please.

cookietyler
09-15-12, 03:12 PM
That sounds like a great idea!!

mattyboo1
09-15-12, 03:12 PM
I love that idea

lola1190
09-15-12, 03:30 PM
I'm sure a lot of people would agree this is a good idea :-) me personally, I've never seen the point of tipping or collecting my own tips because it's a lot of work for pretty much no reward, and I tend to get annoyed by neighbours who make a big deal about tipping.
I do, however, have neighbours whose bakeries I like to visit regularly to see if they've been redecorating etc. So maybe for that aspect!

bethwilliams
09-15-12, 04:22 PM
I like it! I'd love to be able to create and customize various lists to quickly navigate in between neighbors with the ability to name, rename, delete and move the lists around (in case anyone fancied a certain order). Then again, one can only dream. If something like this were ever to happen it'd no doubt cost gems in order to "rename, delete and move the lists around".

I often cringe at a teeny ickle typo in my Bakery's name and often feel tempted to change it at times... then I give myself a slap and come to my senses. 10 gems to delete 1 letter is a joke they should charge 1 gem per letter x3

Ahem... *Back on topic*

Although I'd feel pretty weird referring to people's I've never met as BFF's. "Top Neighbor's" would be ideal for me personally but that's were customization comes in handy.
But yeah @karinscafe... Nice one!