PDA

View Full Version : How to give a bonus?

jojjvjfan
08-19-12, 06:19 PM
I keep getting messages saying someoene visited my city and left me a bonus. I cannot figure out how to "return the favor." I've visited their cities and cleaned buildings which is all I'm able to do apparently. I've searched the faq, this forum, and anywhere else I could think. I'm starting to get really frustrated.What am I missing here?

greygull
08-19-12, 06:21 PM
I believe the "bonus" is cleaning their city. They receive a bonus from every place they collect from that has been cleaned by their neighbors.

benbever
08-20-12, 03:29 AM
When visiting a city you can click on three buildings (not neccesarily the ones indicated by the doorbell icon) , and for the other player those buildings will sprak until collected from, and when collected from, they'll give extra, thus bonus, money.
You can't do more, except accept requested items and post something nice on their walls.

jojjvjfan
08-20-12, 10:24 AM
First of all, thank you for answering my question. I have another one I'm hoping someone can answer (I find TL's faq section quite lacking). After I've cleaned my neighbors' buildings, the message that they visited me remains. How do I clear that? Some have been there for days. Thanks again to everyone who reads these and takes the time to answer.

benbever
08-20-12, 11:09 AM
You can not manually delete these news messages (at least I can't) and why would you want to?
I have a list of 10 people who visited me, reaching back 20 hours, so I'm guessing the game remembers the last ten people who visited your city.

kooky panda
08-20-12, 11:17 AM
First of all, thank you for answering my question. I have another one I'm hoping someone can answer (I find TL's faq section quite lacking). After I've cleaned my neighbors' buildings, the message that they visited me remains. How do I clear that? Some have been there for days. Thanks again to everyone who reads these and takes the time to answer.

Under menu- messages- This is your newsfeed and you cannot delete, but about around 10 messages, the older ones will fall off.
Under menu- overview- wall- click the red x by the message to delete.

jojjvjfan
08-20-12, 11:10 PM
Thank you all for the information.