PDA

View Full Version : Bad game

Unregistered
11-20-10, 08:43 AM
in farm story i was looking if i could make my farm bigger. i accidentally
hit the use 20 gems to fertilize my whole farm when i was flipping pages.
Also i lost my grain silo and garden gnome.

Farm Story is horrible!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-20-10, 10:32 AM
lol

Is it the games fault or yours?

Unregistered
11-20-10, 12:28 PM
It does sound like a "slip of the finger". Of course, it would be helpful if the game asked, "Are you sure you want to purchase?", but then there would be complaints about that. Can't please everyone.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:13 PM
Games fault

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:50 PM
Games fault

Games fault? Lol. No yours for flipping to fast
Most of us have had oops moments, but don't blame The whole game. Sheesh, what a baby

Unregistered
11-20-10, 06:17 PM
Most of us have had oops moments, but don't blame The whole game. Sheesh, what a baby

Well said!!!

deadpix
11-21-10, 03:53 AM
Games fault

Whooaa! Now that's a great way of looking at it, why didn't I ever think about it that way. The last time I had a slip-up and made the same mistake, I scolded myself for being a klutz for two days.

Wow! If I had only known that the developers were at fault I wouldn't have had to spend those two days feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks guys, because of your enlightening words, I now know that it is the fault of the rest of the world that I haven't succeeded in life.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 06:14 AM
Whooaa! Now that's a great way of looking at it, why didn't I ever think about it that way. The last time I had a slip-up and made the same mistake, I scolded myself for being a klutz for two days.

Wow! If I had only known that the developers were at fault I wouldn't have had to spend those two days feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks guys, because of your enlightening words, I now know that it is the fault of the rest of the world that I haven't succeeded in life.

Lmao. Kaziiiiinnnng!

Unregistered
11-21-10, 08:22 PM
This game is full of all kinds of bugs and this is an example of one of them. I have had numerous encounters like this one. I click one thing and another pops after I clicked and thats what goes through or while clicking a square and then the second click to shop somehow it reads another click and I buy an item I didnt mean to buy. This game is full of bugs and defects and I have lost all or some of my progress twice already. Went from level 10 with $20k to 8with $3k and once came back to a withered field after only 2minutes earlier planting an 30 min crop. Freezing while sending a gift or posting a comment, this game needed more beta time before being released for Android. It will be a long time before they get a dime out of me.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:19 PM

You think that TEam Lava didn't put an "are you sure" button by accident?

The ipad is very touch sensitive and the slightest mistouch when you are scrolling on enhancements can make you purchase things you do not want. This is not by accident.

Ching Ching, Team Lava wins this round.

Look back many posts this happens to a lot of people. it is wrong. It is greedy. It won't change.