PDA

View Full Version : Large Farm?

rarrrkitty
08-19-12, 11:16 AM
Hi all.

I am a relative newcomer to the game and just got my first large farm finished building.

The amount of food for the first three foods (berries and beets and apples) is the same and same cost as the small farms. Is that normal?

I'm not sure why I spent 30000 coins for the big farm if the only difference is paying more per the longer timed foods?

Sorry if I'm just being a dummy newbie...

I am using a kindle fire (so no quests to gain gold to speed up building after squandering the first golds).

joeyc0417
08-19-12, 11:43 AM
The first 3 foods stay the same. That is normal.

The only difference from a large farm and small farm is that the large farm takes up more space and has 3 other food options.

Pumpwings: 5hrs, 225 food
Eliteleeks: 8hrs, 325 food
Scalypears: 20hrs, 700 food

You're better off keeping small farms, because they don't take up much space, and the best food options are Impruberries and Buffbeets, which stay the same on the large farms.

Unless you're like me, who goes on DS 5/6 times a day, and I plant pumpwings and eliteleeks which take longer since I'm not on all day.

Hope this helps.

rarrrkitty
08-19-12, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the response. I must have been reading old information.

Darkstorm2
08-19-12, 11:55 AM
IMO TL could do a much better job with the farms

joeyc0417
08-19-12, 11:59 AM
IMO TL could do a much better job with the farms

I agree. More food options, especially 3hrs, 12hrs, 16hrs, 1 day, 30 mins

rarrrkitty
08-19-12, 12:53 PM
Gameteep had different numbers... guess my first clue should have been the cost. Must be outdated.

riitzc
08-19-12, 01:09 PM
The foods used to be reasonably priced but they changed it to where the large farms are only helpful to those that make a ton of extra money.

They aren't worth buying until you have extra money and space to put them.