PDA

View Full Version : New recipes EVERY WEEK?

Unregistered
11-20-10, 08:22 AM
Okay so i thought we were supposed to get new recipes every week? I havent got any since the seafood recipes..which was about 3 weeks ago.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:40 PM
Okay so i thought we were supposed to get new recipes every week? I havent got any since the seafood recipes..which was about 3 weeks ago.

Ah, but this is what Team Lava is best known for. Making lots of early promises and then never fulfilling them. The "every week" promise in Farm Story didn't even last three weeks!

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:44 PM

How about we let them finish fixing the bugs in the game before we start whining about recipe updates, whatcha think?

Personally I'd like to finally start earning coins from the food I cook, before they add more recipes that I can't earn coin from cooking. Be nice to be able to put my wallpaper back up to.

So can we at least prioritize the whining. Fixes first, updates and new recipes that might exasperate the bugs second?