PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor request question

Unregistered
11-20-10, 08:22 AM
When someone posts on your wall asking to be your neighbor and you already have too many neighbors do you just ignore the request or do you go to the persons wall and explain to each one that you have too many and say sorry I'm not taking anymore. I get so many request everyday and some say "can" we be neighbors or "will" you be my neighbor, but to go explain to each is MORE time consuming than watering. What do you all do?

deadpix
11-21-10, 04:05 AM
When someone posts on your wall asking to be your neighbor and you already have too many neighbors do you just ignore the request or do you go to the persons wall and explain to each one that you have too many and say sorry I'm not taking anymore. I get so many request everyday and some say "can" we be neighbors or "will" you be my neighbor, but to go explain to each is MORE time consuming than watering. What do you all do?

Seriously, the decision of whether or not to leave a message is entirely up to you.

Just consider your own feelings and say to yourself, "How would I want to be treated in such a situation?"

If you'd like replies to requests you post on potential neighbors' walls, then treat them in the same way and reply to their requests. If on the other hand you feel that replies aren't necessary because you understand that the players may be too busy so you don't mind not hearing back, then don't send a reply about adding them but water back and politely thank them for the water.