PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between a regular white oven and an easy oven?

LilianaMoCa
08-18-12, 10:24 PM
Hi! im new and I was wondering what is the difference between a regular white oven and an easy oven?
Thnx

pauline126
08-18-12, 10:28 PM
An easy oven requires fewer clicks to start your recipe cooking as well as serving it.. it cooks all the same foods..

LilianaMoCa
08-18-12, 10:31 PM
Are the baking times the same for both?

pauline126
08-18-12, 10:34 PM
Yes they are, it realty just means instead of say clicking/tapping your appliance three times, you only need to do it once. If your new and trying to spend wisely, it really is a waste of coins in my opinion

hclardy1
08-20-12, 10:00 AM
Selling my reg ovens off for easy ovens. So much better!

Vera545
08-21-12, 01:45 AM
I agree, it's a waste of money to buy easy appliances. Takes 2 seconds off your baking time.

shakiba
08-21-12, 09:49 AM
Plus you have to build the easy ovens, which means you have to wait until you recieved all the parts, then bake. Instead of spending all your time doing that, you already have all your sweets baked. Seems the easy oven isn't really easy.

3squares
08-21-12, 10:27 AM
What about fireplace ovens? Do they have the same recipes as regular ovens! Do they work "1tap" like easy ovens?

shakiba
08-21-12, 10:32 AM
What about fireplace ovens? Do they have the same recipes as regular ovens! Do they work "1tap" like easy ovens?

I'm not sure about the 1 tap thing, but I do know that they have the same recipes as the regular ovens. Some people buys it because it looks better than the regular ovens, which I do agree they do look nicer, however I don't want to pay more coins and spend more time waiting for parts just because it looks nicer.

eekme_inn
07-23-16, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock white oven's lock recipes? I am done with the other recipes and yet it won't unlock.

sls0991
07-23-16, 11:19 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock white oven's lock recipes? I am done with the other recipes and yet it won't unlock.

If they are locked, they are from previous updates/goals and they are not accessible to you. I have some locked holiday ones too. Makes me so sad that I can't cook them. :(