PDA

View Full Version : Lost coins

Anji330
08-18-12, 09:43 PM
I KNOW there's a thread here somewhere about lost coins. I saw it. Nothing is apparently being done to remedy it. I have lost coins here and there, but the other day 100,000 disappeared. I think I almost cried. When I'm collecting tips sometimes the game incorrectly counts an exp. point for coins and then later compensates, so it looks like I lost coins, but I know it's just adjusting. I have seen coins just go, just count down for no reason without me even doing anything in-game. I didn't see the hundred grand go, just that it was gone. That's a bit much.

gingerfolds
08-18-12, 10:02 PM
I am getting angry about this as well. I am struggling to get to my 1000000 expansion. My game seems to be stuck between 560,000 and 600,000 for more than a week and a half! I have tons of food made and have left the bakery open 24/7. This is driving me crazy! I come on and it says I earned over 100,000 coins while I was away, but the total either hasn't gone up at all or is less than before. Half the time, it goes down for no reason while I'm collecting tips. What is going on?

sweetstuff525
08-18-12, 10:06 PM
Tl says lost coins is " cosmetic"" that you actually get your coins .. They get added twice then take the double off lol.... They also say your coins are their but you can't see them

kooky panda
08-19-12, 08:45 AM
What device do you play on? What is the version number of the bakery game are you playing?

Anji330
08-21-12, 08:41 PM
I am on a Nextbook7 running Android 4.0 and Bakery Story ver. 1.3.7. I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Like gingerfolds stated, I leave the bakery open, come back to "you've earned X amount" but the X amount either does not show, or the next move I make makes it roll back to some earlier number. Yesterday... Again today... It's very frustrating and is seriously ****ing my happy in playing the game. :(

MiraRae
08-22-12, 10:28 AM
I have noticed backward counting too. I can acceptany reasonable explanation, but a week long stall or negative affect in advancing the game is getting tiresome. I am ready to "work" for my goals. I don't like being held down this way. Please don't tell me I have earned when I have not. Don't show me a total in the corner and yell NOT! as soon as I look.

MiraRae
08-22-12, 10:33 AM
I neglected to say, I play on a Galaxy Android phone and a Kindle Fire. I am ashamed to say I do not know the versions on either. I also wish to say I love this game and hope my input helps us all play on happily ever after.

Anji330
08-24-12, 07:07 AM
Regarding my earlier statement about collecting tips and the game mistakenly counting some experience points as coins and then deducting coins - it does seem true. I have found that if I click on the coin first, and then the experience star, it counts things normally. It may also be from things I have been trying lately is that when it seems not to have counted my away coins, if I don't exit the game but just stop the customer traffic and sit there, it is more likely to credit me with the earned amount. Then I exit to save the new amount to the servers. Hopefully this can help others who are losing coins.

Mysttys
08-24-12, 04:08 PM
I'm upset, as well. Had over 900,000 coins, bought a couole of tables, and now have 4,000 coins! I am on Android, LG something (Optimus? Can't remember lol) V lol

Anji330
08-24-12, 04:53 PM
To see which version of Bakery Story you're running, go to Main, then Help/FAQ. As soon as you open that, the version is displayed in the bottom right hand corner.

I would like to clear up what I last posted. I apologize for its lack of clarity. I am on pain****ers for a lung infection and thought it made perfect sense at the time. :o

I meant to say the game does count some experience stars as coinage, and then deducts them - making it look like I am losing coins when I'm not. When I click on the coin first to redeem, it seems less likely to count the following star as coin.

Also, when I come back from leaving the bakery open and have coins amassed, it seems to credit me with them more often if I hit decorate to stop traffic, block the doorways, stop decorating, and give it a couple minutes. Then I leave to make that the last number on the server, ie, the one it would roll back to if it needed to.

Gypsy_Cat
08-26-12, 12:19 PM
OMG, I've been emailing TL and various moderators about this all week too! It's happening in BS and RS for me. Today I decided to write down my totals: In BS at 10:51 AM (EST) I had 589,841 coins. When I went back at 2:31 PM - the total was the same even though it said I earned 28,679 while away. In RS at 10:48 I had 621,948 and then at 2:29 it was 622,946. The notice said I should have made 22,840.

It sucks because I'm really starting to lose interest in these games that I so adore. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

Gypsy_Cat
08-26-12, 12:20 PM
Forgot to mention I play on a Kindle Fire.

mattyboo1
08-26-12, 12:35 PM
OMG, I've been emailing TL and various moderators about this all week too! It's happening in BS and RS for me. Today I decided to write down my totals: In BS at 10:51 AM (EST) I had 589,841 coins. When I went back at 2:31 PM - the total was the same even though it said I earned 28,679 while away. In RS at 10:48 I had 621,948 and then at 2:29 it was 622,946. The notice said I should have made 22,840.

It sucks because I'm really starting to lose interest in these games that I so adore. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

I used to have a similar problem on my iPod did you recieve a response from teamlava yet?

Gypsy_Cat
08-26-12, 12:39 PM
Yeah, TL returned my email saying that it is a known problem and that if I don't get my coins, then the food will be returned to my counters. The big problem with that non-answer is that I don't want my food back, I set my stores up to sell food quickly because I have tons. What I want is my 4 days of lost cooking time and coins back. Grrr.

mattyboo1
08-26-12, 12:40 PM
Yeah, TL returned my email saying that it is a known problem and that if I don't get my coins, then the food will be returned to my counters. The big problem with that non-answer is that I don't want my food back, I set my stores up to sell food quickly because I have tons. What I want is my 4 days of lost cooking time and coins back. Grrr. I got the exact same answer months ago

Anji330
08-27-12, 12:11 AM
I guess this will give me something additional to monitor, like I should have to monitor anything... This is a GAME I should enjoy playing, not trying to figure out all the various ways it's hijacking the coins I worked for. BUT... I suppose I will keep track of my supplies because I have not noticed "getting the food back". You're going to tell me we have to tell them there's a problem, yet there's a built-in mechanism that gives the food back when it erroneously takes the coins? LOL!

Gypsy_Cat
08-29-12, 07:14 PM
It's been one whole week now. There were times when I would keep a few coins, so my total has grown a tiny bit. However, when I opened my bakery today after work (first time since before going to bed last night) it said that I had made 156k coins while away, but my bank was about 25k higher. Then after being in the game for a minute or two, my total reverted to about 2k less than I had last night.

If this 'bug' doesn't get fixed with tomorrow's update, I just might stop playing for awhile. This really breaks my heart bc bakery was the first game I started and has always been my favorite. I'm going to try emailing support one more time.

shanicesweetbakery
09-01-12, 08:22 AM
I have the same problem it seems that when i come back i hardly earn anything. My amount stays the same not like before. It says i earn x amount of coins but i dont see a difference.. id is shanicesweetbakery and i play in kindle fire vs. 1.3.7 help pls.. thnx