PDA

View Full Version : Does the order matter???

s_lynne
08-18-12, 02:54 PM
I've been tryin to breed for the Inferoo Monster, which states to breed the Leaf and Fire Monsters but all I keep gettin is the Leaf Lion Monster, which states to breed the Fire and Leaf Monster. I know that the Inferoo Monster is in the super rare category but I just need to understand if the order in which I breed the monsters matters. To get the Inferoo Monster, what should go on the left and right columns??

brittanafan
08-18-12, 03:46 PM
wouldn't hurt to try it the other way around

but yeah, if you look at the element icons on the monsters it shows leaf lion as fire/leaf(red/green), and inferoo as leaf/fire(green/red) so it quite possible *does* matter which order you put them into the breeding den left/right.

So what combo's have you tried? I would try putting tree rex on left and firefox on right...

Zetra
08-18-12, 03:48 PM
order DO matter,It's same logic as dragon story.

anketam
08-18-12, 06:06 PM
I doubt that it makes that much difference if any. I got an inferoo with a leaf lion + wavewing. And with that same combo I have only gotten 2 leaf lions not including the tons of other random monsters I have gotten.

s_lynne
08-21-12, 10:08 AM
wouldn't hurt to try it the other way around

but yeah, if you look at the element icons on the monsters it shows leaf lion as fire/leaf(red/green), and inferoo as leaf/fire(green/red) so it quite possible *does* matter which order you put them into the breeding den left/right.

So what combo's have you tried? I would try putting tree rex on left and firefox on right...

I've tried both ways and still all I get is the Leaf Lion.

gfab2000
08-22-12, 04:32 PM
I did firestorm x island 70x but I have moved on to other combos. I have done about 100 tries with other combinations. and I have only spend $10, which was early on in the game to buy a second nest.

firewhisker950
08-23-12, 08:54 PM
I think order does matter. When I tried for shell I never got it when in the breeding list the two monsters I bred were not next to each other (like wavewing on top, sea buffalo right under it) but I did on 1st try when they were like that. Same with furball. I also got a rare I've been trying for 20 times in dragon story (basically same idea) and i got it when I put the dragons in main element first. Coincidences maybe? It is based on luck so I think order has SOME influence.

s_lynne
08-24-12, 08:55 AM
Well, I'm beginning to think that the order in which I breed does not matter because right now I was tryin to breed for King Clam(Shell Lizard+Blue Blob), but I'm gonna get Tonguetoad(Blue Blob+Shell Lizard). I'm puttin the monsters in the order in which I see it posted for these specified monsters but I'm not gettin them. I understand that the more rare the monster, the harder it is to obtain them, but I mean c'mon. I'm gettin more and more discouraged when I visit my neighbors who are at lower levels than me and they have 2 or 3 of these rare monsters and I can't seem to get 1.

northsweets
08-29-12, 02:26 PM
The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves. People have told me in the past try this level or that and it nevers works out after 20 tries so little by little I leveled them up until I get what I want at the time and I found out level 8 and 7 works best for me. Atleast that is my theory.

tr8on
08-30-12, 06:20 AM
I haven't had any luck with the order... so I am not sure if it matters that much. I'm not really even trying to a specific monster anymore... just going random.

northsweets
08-30-12, 11:03 AM
The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves. People have told me in the past try this level or that and it nevers works out after 20 tries so little by little I leveled them up until I get what I want at the time and I found out level 8 and 7 works best for me. Atleast that is my theory.

and by levels I mean the levels the dragons are to breed.